GTA Vice City Reloaded

AnDReJ98

Thanks for the help, i appreciate that, but i almost took care of everything. You can help me with minor characters.

Feel free to suggest if you want skin change, i'm tired now, so i may messed up something.

Edited by AnDReJ98

Mercedes Cortez --> #64

Rico --> #110

Alberto Robina --> #43

Mike --> 259

Pastor Richards --> #147

Candy Suxxx --> #87

Alex Shrub --> #113

Maude Hanson --> #76

Delores --> #129

Harry --> #1022

Lee --> #258

Victor Vance --> #25

Donald Love --> #187

Leo Teal --> #70

Pepe --> #114

Cougar --> #247

Zeppelin --> #248

Carl Peason --> #171

Franco Carter --> #1009

Mike Griffen --> #27

Marcus Hammond --> #1009

Nick Kong --> #26

Charlie Dilson --> #47

I think that those ones above are the best ones since i chose them very accurately and i took much time.

I replaced some skins with the ones you and RandomStunt suggested. We have all skins right now, and also it doesn't matter if some of them don't look like original ones. Anyway, we can start designing missions now.

To note: When designer finish his missions, upload UNPUBLISHED mission to Mediafire, Multiupload or any other site that doesn't require signing, and send it to me.

Edited by AnDReJ98

salvadorc17

This will need san vice or any other mod??? How is the progress so far???

This will need san vice or any other mod??? How is the progress so far???

It's written loudly that it doesn't need any kind of mod. (well you need dyom but you know.)

Here something that could help in remaking the missions, the script of VC missions:

http://www.ign.com/faqs/2002/grand-theft-auto-double-pack-grand-theft-auto-iii-grand-theft-auto-vice-city-game-script-380911

Also, if you'll add Umberto's missions. I'll take 'em for sure. I started making my missions, hope to complete it soon.

EDIT: I'm thinking about making the Studio's missions too since that the progress is going well, so far.

Edited by gammoudicj

when is the list of missions updated? is it when every mission at the current list is done?

I'd love to do the malibu missions when they come.

Edited by RandomStunt

Huzaifa khan

Which skin we'll use for diaz gang members ?

I tought about this, maybe we can use Aztecas for Diaz's gang, Vagos for the Cubans, Rifas for the Haitians.

Huzaifa khan

I tought about this, maybe we can use Aztecas for Diaz's gang, Vagos for the Cubans, Rifas for the Haitians.Let's see what A98 say

Alright, everything's ready and i'll start working right now. But what's the skins that we'll use for Diaz's gang since i'm making his missions ? :dontgetit:

Okay, see this will be simple:

Diaz's gang - Rifa

Haitians - Ballas

Cubans - Vagos

Bikers - Bikers

Sharks - Da naga boys

Vercetti mafia - Aztec

Well, that's how i've been using in my San Vice missions. About updating the list, i want to see how is progress gonna be with main storyline first. Extending the list won't be problem to do.

EDIT: I've a question. Will you guys include sounds in missions or no?

Edited by AnDReJ98
  • Like 1

Good luck guys. I'm waiting for the missions.

Edited by Spooky pro

how about this in the print works?

e31b98295c.jpg056502cbe8.jpg

Diaz's gang - Rifa

Haitians - Ballas

Cubans - Vagos

Bikers - Bikers

Sharks - Da naga boys

Vercetti mafia - Aztec

Well, that's how i've been using in my San Vice missions. About updating the list, i want to see how is progress gonna be with main storyline first. Extending the list won't be problem to do.

Diaz's gang - Rifa

Haitians - Ballas

Cubans - Vagos

Bikers - Bikers

Sharks - Da naga boys

Vercetti mafia - Aztec

I'll be using sounds in my missions. Dunno' about the others.

Diaz's gang - Rifa

Haitians - Ballas

Cubans - Vagos

Bikers - Bikers

Sharks - Da naga boys

Vercetti mafia - Aztec

Diaz's gang - Rifa

Haitians - Ballas

Cubans - Vagos

Bikers - Bikers

Sharks - Da naga boys

Vercetti mafia - Aztec

I'll be using sounds in my missions. Dunno' about the others.

Me too even though it'll take much time to edit the sound files.

I won't include sounds, but if someone else wants to help me i'll do it, because i don't really wanna spend much time searching for tools to search vice city sounds.

Huzaifa khan

I also make missions without sounds.

Then we better don't include since i guess that many people won't because it take more time. On the other side it wouldn't be good to see one mission has sounds while another one doesn't have. About locations, i already said, it's your choice and designers which use same locations in their missions should talk about it in PM.

Me and Dyom 123 tought about something, The interior for Diaz's mansion better be 110. they're almost similiar. And that's the best one we can use..

My Print works missions are done, i've send them over to Andrej.

Edited by RandomStunt

Alright, i'm working on "The Chase". It's almost done but needs some fixes and adding the sounds.

Alright, i'm working on "The Chase". It's almost done but needs some fixes and adding the sounds.

Andrej said that there will be no sounds because it will be weird if some missions have sound and some not.

Then we better don't include since i guess that many people won't because it take more time. On the other side it wouldn't be good to see one mission has sounds while another one doesn't have. About locations, i already said, it's your choice and designers which use same locations in their missions should talk about it in PM.

Nope, he said that it's not good to see some missions having sounds while the other one not. Besides, adding the sounds will add the realism and you'll feel like you're playing Vice City which is good to make this project successful.

Nope, he said that it's not good to see some missions having sounds while the other one not. Besides, adding the sounds will add the realism and you'll feel like you're playing Vice City which is good to make this project successful.

I have a suggestion to make the enemies yellow on the map and the checkpoints red, i did that on my hit the courier mission. feels kinda different for the enemies having yellow marks instead of red.

Edited by RandomStunt

DragonWarrior (DnW)

Hey guys, I like to join but it's been a long time since I last played GTAVC and I cant remember sh*t! What can I do?

Hey guys, I like to join but it's been a long time since I last played GTAVC and I cant remember sh*t! What can I do?

Just ask A98 to let you in. And if you don't remember anything from VC, you have just to go and see it's walkthroughs on youtube. Simple :)

Use youtube playthrough videos.

1.Don't include sounds. I already mentioned why in my previous post.

2. You know what to do if you want to join, about missions, you got youtube.

slight error, there's a tab for asset missions completed with Cherry popper in it, but mine's are finished too and they are just marked as [finished]