GTA Vice City Reloaded

AnDReJ98

I just wanna know something and I'm up to design the missions. Witch interior and mansion should I use to make the last mission? It'll be better if it's in San Fierro even that I tought about Avispa Coutry Club, it's almost similiar to Diaz's mansion.

You mean Tommy's mansion? Well just use any mansion for the exterior, and Madd Doggs Mansion as an interior.

It's up to Dyom 123 to decide since he'll make the missions that take places before my missions.

Does that mean you have to wait untill i finish my two missions in the print works too?

Edited by RandomStunt

Does that mean you have to wait untill i finish my two missions in the print works?

Nope, I just had a conversation with him. So for now, I'll be making Avery missions, but damn. SF will be so easy for making it.

Edited by gammoudicj

Wait, wait. I found out that JOJOX's list is broken. So the numbers of skins in game doesn't match with ones JOJOX's wrote? Because this list was made by Karzy back in 2012. If it's like this, we will have to make new one.

To note that SA-MP skins doesn't match with those listed in main topic.

Also, i saw someone wants San Fierro to be used as Vice City. Well, let's see who is for it and who isn't. Answer as soon as possible, so there won't be any confusion.

Edited by AnDReJ98

Wait, wait. I found out that JOJOX's list is broken. So the numbers of skins in game doesn't match with ones JOJOX's wrote? Because this list was made by Karzy back in 2012. If it's like this, we will have to make new one.

Also, i saw someone wants San Fierro to be used as Vice City. Well, let's see who is for it and who isn't. Answer as soon as possible, so there won't be any confusion.

I thin SF is far better than LS, like I already said so I'm for this idea.

Yes, i'm with you gammoudicj, guys think about it, because in SF there's so many places that match VC's ones.

Edited by Dyom 123

We'll wait for some more answers from other designers about SF vs LS. About skins, i just started re-choosing them according to in-game numbers. It would be good if you would help about choosing skins and fix those problems soon. Be sure to choose according to in-game numbers.

Nope, the skin numbers of jojox's list don't match with the game. otherwise earnest is a fat cowgirl and ken is a fbi. we need a fix ASAP.

I have suggestions however:

Ken, Paul and the other guys who reappeared in SA get their own skins.

Skin_290.png

Skin_291.png

Skin_42.png

Skin_268.png

Earnest as skin 94, maybe?(Golfer Grandpa)

Skin_94.png

Edited by RandomStunt

SF would be great like dyom123 said.

Huzaifa khan

Yes, i'm with you gammoudicj, guys think about it, because in SF there's so many places that match VC's ones.Yeah, SF is seriously the great city of making gta vc missions.

Added all Major skins and some supporting characters, as well those which RandomStunt listed. Let's fix problem with skins ASAP so we can start missions. Look in game numbers of actors you think would match VC characters.

As for Location, i will decide tomorrow when i see some more answers.

Edited by AnDReJ98

Added all Major skins and some supporting characters, as well those which RandomStunt listed. Let's fix problem with skins ASAP so we can start missions. Look in game numbers of actors you think would match VC characters.

As for Location, i will decide tomorrow when i see some more answers.

As i just was checking the characters list, i saw Lance's skin and it does not even match the one in VC, he's a black man, so #1011 would be much better.

Edited by Dyom 123

There's going to be a small boat problem. there is only one docked boat in SF and we need two (Docks boat and Juan's Boat.) does that mean we have to use the Army boat too?

Oh and if i use the Ocean Docks boat for spilling the beans mission and instead of the cab taking me to the club it takes me to LS, the guy who makes Juan's missions can use the easter basin docked boat.

Edited by RandomStunt

i'll take the malibu missions when they're open to take.

does the pole position club also count as a mission? you have to only sit and wait 5 minutes till Tommy gives all that money to the stripper.

Edited by RandomStunt

Can I take Phil Cassidy's missions too?

When they're listed on the missions list, i guess.

Alright here's some more skins

133 for Phil Cassidy

Skin_133.png

242 for Umberto Robina

Skin_242.png

218 for Auntie Poulet

Skin_218.png

184 for Juan G. Cortez

Skin_184.png

247 for Mitch Baker

Skin_247.png

234 for Steve Scott

Skin_234.png

258 for Gonzalez

Skin_258.png

259 for Hilary King

Skin_259.png

17 for BJ Smith

Skin_17.png

72 for Cam Jones

Skin_72.png

83 for Lance Vance

Skin_83.png

Love Fist's Skins don't feel right. two are black.

101 for Jezz(The shirtless guy, sadly i didn't find any skins shirtless with pants.)

Skin_101.png

170 for Percy(The Red suit guy.)

Skin_170.png

177 for Dick(The blue-white shirt guy.)

Skin_177.png

Edited by RandomStunt

I do not understand all the trouble with using ID 1019 as Ken Rosenberg?

o.O

I do not understand all the trouble with using ID 1019 as Ken Rosenberg?

o.O

What? they use Ken's skin as Ken, there is no trouble about that.

More skins:

Skin_223.png - Tommy

Skin_296.png - Lance

I think that the White suit elvis fits to lance more, because he has a white suit. But this one is good too, it can fit to the artwork.

I wanna make the printworks already but i have to wait for andrej to confirm if it's SF or LS.

Edited by RandomStunt

The Odyssey

More skins:

Skin_223.png - Tommy

Skin_296.png - Lance

I think that the White suit elvis fits to lance more, because he has a white suit. But this one is good too, it can fit to the artwork.

I wanna make the printworks already but i have to wait for andrej to confirm if it's SF or LS.

It's a purple/white suit. I think this one suits him more.

Edited by The Odyssey

One question though, which vehicle does Tommy own(canon) and which weapons should i equip him?

@RandomStunt Added all except Gonzales since that skin takes Diaz, try finding another one.

@Odyssey We already have proper skins for all main characters, try finding skins for supporting characters.

Hopefully we will finish problem with skis tomorrow if some more people help, we almost found all skins for supporting characters. When you want to post skin, look on the topic comments if that skin isn't already replaced, if it is, then try finding others that aren't, if it isn't replaced then post and it will be added.

About location, it will be SF since many people want it. Also, don't make a mess with locations. Talk to each other whose missions take same place and discuss about it using PM, otherwise if missions don't make sense i won't include them.

EDIT: I updated the list, so now you can see which characters don't have their skin yet.

Edited by AnDReJ98

Tomorrow i will start making the print works videos, i was busy making research about interiors in SA.

We shouldn't start designing unit we decide for the skins. But seems like none is really interesting in skins, so we will have to do it on our own Sutman.

Edited by AnDReJ98

We shouldn't start designing unit we decide for the skins. But seems like none is really interesting in skins, so we will have to do it on our own Sutman. Here's what we have and don't have.

[table]

NameSkin #<Main Characters>Tommy Vercetti#98Sonny Forelli#1008Ken Rosenberg#1019Lance Vance#1011<Supporting Characters>Ricardo Diaz#258Juan Cortez#184Kent Paul#1017Avery Carrington#161Umberto Robina#242Auntie Poulet#218Love Fist#82, 83, 84Steve Scott#234Mitch Baker#247Earnest Kelly#94Phil Cassidy#133Mercedes Cortez~Rico~Alberto Robina~Gonzalez#275Hilary King#259Cam Jones#72Mike~Pastor Richards~BJ Smith#17Candy Suxxx~Alex Shrub~Maude Hanson~Delores~Jethro#1010Dwaine#1006<Minor Characters>Harry~

Lee~Victor Vance~Pete Vance~Donald Love~Leo Teal~Pepe~Cougar~Zeppelin~Carl Pearson~[/td]Dick Turner#177Franco Carter~Mike Griffen~Marcus Hammond~Nick Kong~Charlie Dilson~[/table]

Alright, i'll go now and see what i can find.

anyways I'd help you but i dont know what Dyom 123 is going to put, maybe he's going to add everything

Edited by RandomStunt

Just suggest skin you think would fit, no matter what will he add or not. I already added some and i think we can finish it by tomorrow evening and finally start designing missions.

EDIT: I added all supporting characters, only minor ones left. Main post updated, help by suggesting skins so we can fix this as soon as possible.

Edited by AnDReJ98

Merdeces - 85"Only as a favor in return"

Skin_85.png

Candy Suxx - 87"Okay Alex, or martha. whatever."

Skin_87.png

Rico - 122

Skin_122.png

Gonzalez also has no skin, he's a paramedic. so i chose 241 for him."I can pay you double!"

Skin_241.png

Alex Shrub - 189 for Party mission,252 for Studio mission"Can you call me martha?"

Skin_189.png

Skin_252.png

228 for Alberto Robina"He's calling you gay, son."

Skin_228.png

210 for Mike The Goon"Sorry."

Skin_210.png

Toreno's skin for Pastor Richards"Degenerates."

Skin_295.png

Skin 232 for Delores the Taxi Lady"I liked the capiche."

Skin_232.png

39 for Maude the Ice cream lady"Were you a child?!"

Skin_39.png

30 for Harry

Skin_30.png

35 for Lee and Charlie Dilson*

*They use the same model in VC

Skin_35.png

142 for Victor Vance, Mr. Victory Dance

Skin_142.png

Pete Vance doesn't appear in the game, he's only mentioned in Vice City Stories.

Zero's skin for Donald Love"Nothing brings down the market like a old fashioned gang war.."

Skin_289.png

155 for Leo Teal because there's no chefs in GTA SA

Skin_155.png

114 for Pepe the Cuban"They do nice pizzas here, you know?"

Skin_114.png

248 for Cougar the biker

Skin_248.png

50 for Zeppelin the biker

Skin_50.png

71 for Dick Tanner, that fits his skin in VC more.

Skin_71.png

43 for Carl Pearson

Skin_43.png

The janitor's skin for Franco Carter

Skin_8.png

27 for Mike Griffin

Skin_27.png

186 for Marcus Hammond

Skin_186.png

58 for Nick Kong

Skin_58.png

that's everything.

damn it, you got the supporting characters before i did, oh well.

Edited by RandomStunt