GTA Vice City Reloaded

AnDReJ98

wJl60.png

x6RwF.png

GTA:VC Reoladed is project started by KaRzY6 1 January 2012, it consists of re-making the storyline of GTA VC in the SF map, so for project you won't need any mods.

Karzy decide to give project to AnDReJ98 but organization with other designers didn't go well. After failure of trying to do this last year, we decided to revive it and start from the beginning.

We're looking for members of the DYOM community to help us, and make this project complete.

UCqjY.png

Leader, organizer & designer:

AnDReJ98

Designers:

The Odyssey

gammoudicj
Prince Gumball
Dyom 123
Chips237
Huzaifa khan

ProDX34

RandomStunt

eCg2z.png

It's simple, just post here or PM me and choose from the list which missions you would like to do.

rNdIp.png

[table]

NameSkin #<Main Characters>Tommy Vercetti#98Sonny Forelli#1008Ken Rosenberg#1019Lance Vance#1011<Supporting Characters>Ricardo Diaz#258Juan Cortez#184Kent Paul#1017Avery Carrington#161Umberto Robina#242Auntie Poulet#218Love Fist#82, 83, 84Steve Scott#234Mitch Baker#247Earnest Kelly#94Phil Cassidy#133Mercedes Cortez#237Rico#122Alberto Robina#110Gonzalez#241Hilary King#259Cam Jones#72Mike#114Pastor Richards#187BJ Smith#17Candy Suxxx#138Alex Shrub#147Maude Hanson#10Delores#9Jethro#1010Dwaine#1006<Minor Characters>Harry#126
Lee#124Victor Vance#142Donald Love#125Leo Teal#70Pepe#122Cougar#100Zeppelin#50Carl Pearson#43Dick Turner#71Franco Carter#1009Mike Griffen#27Marcus Hammond#186Nick Kong#58Charlie Dilson#124[/table]

tTKS1.png

[table]

Ken Rosenberg - AnDReJ98
"An Old Friend" [Finished]
"The Party" [W.I.P]
"Back Alley Brawl"
"Jury Fury"
"Riot"
Colonel Juan Cortez - Huzaifa khan
"Treacherous Swine"
"Mall Shootout"
"Guardian Angels"
"Sir, Yes Sir!"
Avery - gammoudicj

''Four Iron'' [Finished]

''Demolition Man'' [Finished]

''Two Bit Hit'' [Finished]

Ricardo Diaz - Dyom123
"The Chase" [Finished]
"Phnom Penh 86" [W.I.P]
"Fastest Boat" [Finished]
"Supply & Demand" [W.I.P]

Tommy Vercetti - The Odyssey
"Death Row"
"Rub Out"
"Shakedown"
"Bar Brawl"
"Copland"
Asset Missions:
Cherry Popper Ice Cream Company -
"Distribution"
Kaufman Cabs - Chips237
"V.I.P."
"Friendly Rivalry"
"Cabmageddon"
Pole Position Club
Spend $300 on Stripper
The Printworks - RandomStunt
"Spilling the Beans" [Finished]
"Hit the Courier" [Finished]
The Boatyard - ProDX34
"Checkpoint Charlie"Sunshine Autos - ProDX34
1st car list [Finished]

Terminal Velocity [Finished]

Ocean Drive [Finished]

Border Run [Finished]

Capital Cruise [Finished]

Tour! [Finished]

V.C. Endurance [Finished]

Game Ending Missions - gammoudicj
"Cap the Collector" [Finished]
"Keep Your Friends Close..." [W.I.P][/table]

qqmt7.png

Mission checklist contains only main missions with the side ones that are connected with ending missions,

and list wasn't made by me. It's taken from official thread and the missions that are not listed are not important for main storyline.

You should use exact skins that are written on the topic.

Locations in missions are designer's choice.

I should repeat again, we don't use ANY mods for this project, just clean San Andreas.

If you can't remember how exactly mission looks like, check the Youtube walkthrough videos.

When designer finish his mission, upload UNPUBLISHED mission to Mediafire, Multiupload or any other site that doesn't require signing, and send it to me.

Edited by AnDReJ98
  • Like 2

So like I said before, I'll take Umberto's missions. And I'll take Sunshine autos races if you ain't forgetting that.

It would be interesting, so i decide to join this project, but could i take "sunshine autos" missions which based on my moods even someone (gammoudicj) took it? or maybe i choose another missions later.

It would be interesting, so i decide to join this project, but could i take "sunshine autos" missions which based on my moods even someone (gammoudicj) took it? or maybe i choose another missions later.

No problem, you can it. Since that you're better than me in race missions.

@gammoudicj Read mission checklist, it doesn't include Umberto's missions for some reason. To know better about it, read 'notes'.

@Chips237, ProDX34 & The Odyssey Added.

Wait a minute, sunshine autos have 4 car list missions and 6 races, right? why on that list is only had one mission "1st car list"?

@gammoudicj Read mission checklist, it doesn't include Umberto's missions for some reason. To know better about it, read 'notes'.

@Chips237, ProDX34 & The Odyssey Added.

I'll take Game Ending missions then.

@ProDX34 I don't know. The list is pretty old, i found it a long time ago from an official thread. I'll try to find something more soon. Anyway, read 'Notes'.

@gammoudicj Added.

EDIT: According to this list, i added more missions for Sunshine Autos. Extra (missions that doesn't effect main story) missions won't be included into storyline.

Edited by AnDReJ98

The Odyssey

Sorry but, I think we should use different skins for Lance + Tommy. They just don't suit them.

Maybe 223 for Tommy and 296 for Lance?

What? Only main missions? Care to explain why? And why you included those asset missions then (except for Kaufman Cabs), when there were better choices like Interglobal Films, Malibu Club, Phil Cassidy missions. And Love Fist, Mitch Biker, Haitians vs Cubans, Payphone, Avery are like the best missions come on, man.

Why are there no other Asset Missions?

Edited by Prince Gumball

I've PM'ed you about the print works.

@ProDX34 I don't know. The list is pretty old, i found it a long time ago from an official thread. I'll try to find something more soon. Anyway, read 'Notes'.

@gammoudicj Added.

EDIT: According to this list, i added more missions for Sunshine Autos. Extra (missions that doesn't effect main story) missions won't be included into storyline.

Dude, you forgot Avery missions, they are in that list, if you want I'll take them (I have an idea for Demolition man).

First, stop crying. I already said i will update the list. Also, list wasn't made by me as i said. I took it from old topic, as far as i remember it's an official list.

@The Odyssey Good.

EDIT: It doesn't matter if missions are good or better than those listed. It wouldn't be the problem extending the list. If this turns to be successful, we'll make all missions, but let's first see how we gonna do the main storyline, if it goes right, there won't be any problems, if you aren't responsible for those main missions, then no hope for anything. Wanna make this like last time? No. Good, so stop with complains Syndrome.

EDIT 2: Will be offline for few hours. Feel free to start work, and talk about anything (suggestions, etc.), and don't try to spam thread with complains.

Edited by AnDReJ98

If possible, i also take "The boatyard : Checkpoint Charlie", then i'll start to design them as soon as possible. (at least after MOTW#11)

Edited by ProDX34

Sorry for asking too much, but I can give a little proposition. It'll be better if we remake VC in San Fierro Map. Think about it, we have Otto's autos, we have a golf club, the docks are almost similiar to VC's docks. We have a big ship too. We have few constructions sites whitch could be usefull to remake Avery's missions. LS isn't that good to remake this game, don't forget that the half of city is neighborhoods.

Edited by gammoudicj
  • Like 2

i have a little problem here, because i started doing the print works missions, and the id numbers are wrong.

31 is a cowgirl for me which should be Earnest and i know that's not intended

Tommy's skin is a bald russian gangster and i don't know either if that's good

and Kent Paul's skin id refers to the biker cop.

can someone show me what the skins really need to be?

Edited by RandomStunt

Alright now, should we start making missions or what?

untill andrej says something about the skin ids, because i feel like they are broken. like kent paul being the biker cop's skin id.

untill andrej says something about the skin ids, because i feel like they are broken. like kent paul being the biker cop's skin id.

I don't think they're broken, you just have to use skins from this link http://gtaforums.com/topic/463752-list-of-actors/ But images there are broken.

I don't think they're broken, you just have to use skins from this link http://gtaforums.com/topic/463752-list-of-actors/ But images there are broken.

it doesn't show any ids, and id 31 which is earnest, is a fat cowgirl.

Huzaifa khan

Alright, I start my working after MOTW #11.

I still dont understand earnest having the skin of a fat cowgirl or paul having a skin of a biker cop.

I just wanna know something and I'm up to design the missions. Witch interior and mansion should I use to make the last mission? It'll be better if it's in San Fierro even that I tought about Avispa Coutry Club, it's almost similiar to Diaz's mansion.

yeah those skin ids are all wrong.(according to Andrej's list)

Edited by RandomStunt

The Odyssey

I just wanna know something and I'm up to design the missions. Witch interior and mansion should I use to make the last mission? It'll be better if it's in San Fierro even that I tought about Avispa Coutry Club, it's almost similiar to Diaz's mansion.

You mean Tommy's mansion? Well just use any mansion for the exterior, and Madd Doggs Mansion as an interior.

You mean Tommy's mansion? Well just use any mansion for the exterior, and Madd Doggs Mansion as an interior.

It's up to Dyom 123 to decide since he'll make the missions that take places before my missions.