Benito Crime Family is Recruiting!

RBennett399

RBennett399

The Benito Crime Family is a mafia style crew that is new to GTA Online. We do some role playing but also work together on missions, team and single death match tournaments and many other areas of the game to help each other to improve and grow in the GTA Online World. If you are looking for a family of dedicated competitive and fun gamers that are looking for Officers and Members alike. If this sounds like something you are interested in check out our social club website at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/benito_crime_family Once you have requested an invite there and are accepted as a Associate you will be required to register for our website located at http://thebenitocrimefamily.iclanwebsites.com/ Our website is where we will conduct most of our business and give all missions and orders. We are currently looking for officers to run all the sections that we control and looking for members to help protect those sections. We have a special rank (Hitman) given by the Don himself to the best members at shooting, stealth, driving and weaponry. We also have Drug Mules for every section. If this sounds like the family for you please do not hesitate to request an invite to our family at the social club website. All requests will be reviewed and will be accepted/denied within 48 hrs. I look forward to hearing from all of you interested. This family follows a strict set of rules, regulations, chain of command and orders and missions. Welcome to the Benito Crime Family and good luck.

RBennett399

Benito Crime Family has been disbanded due to lack of people involved. I am looking to create an MC or a Street Gang type crew that attends tdm and dm tournaments but also does roleplaying. I need about 5 or 6 like minded individuals to consult with and help me to create one of these types of crews. If there is anyone interested just hmu here or at the social club. My social club username is RBennett399. I am looking to create this crew for PS3 and once I find 5 or 6 people interested in doing this we will get together and discuss all of our ideas and then we will create the crew, the website, the emblem, the ranks and everything else crew involved together so that we all have a say in what is happening. Is there any players out there interested in doing this together?