How would you pull off a heist on a Walmart?

Cutter De Blanc

Cutter De Blanc

Hypothetically. Seems like one would be more difficult to rob than a bank. I wonder if the take would even be worth it.

universetwisters

You hire someone to drive a semi truck through the front and while the shoppers and staff are running amok in panic, you sneak in through the back and steal all the socks you can carry.

sTgL5iS.png

Cutter De Blanc

You hire someone to drive a semi truck through the front and while the shoppers and staff are running amok in panic, you sneak in through the back and steal all the socks you can carry.

A big distraction like that would be somewhat useful, but it would be difficult to maximise profits that way for a number of reasons. You want the biggest possible amount of money, going for the safes and sh*t, and that takes time you don't have if you've crashed a truck into Walmart. It has potential though.

Watch the movie Bad Santa. Dont know if its a Wall Mart, but its comparible.

which means: do the heist around christmas, more money.

Turn off the alarms and or cameras.

Go for the safe.

I wouldnt know an exact plan or the details.

Edited by r0eladn

universetwisters

What I'm still trying to figure out is what's worth stealing from a walmart, unless it's like electronics or the jewelry there. And even then, I don't know how good the jewelry there is but I bet it isn't the best.

sTgL5iS.png

I don't think a walmart heist would be more difficult, but the payout would sure as hell be skimpy in comparison.

What I'm still trying to figure out is what's worth stealing from a walmart, unless it's like electronics or the jewelry there. And even then, I don't know how good the jewelry there is but I bet it isn't the best.

A lot of walmarts carry a decent amount of guns, would be a good place to start.

Flūttershy

Test it out in GTA online.

Oh wait...

• Like 8
God if I have to die you will have to die

OP are you gonna rob the Walmart? If so i am in.

You provide the getaway Benz :lol:

• Like 1

Have you lost your mind, OP? Walmart has the most dangerous security in the world. If you so much as rip a tag off a mattress, the security guards (aka hired undercover foreign mercenaries) will tackle you like a quarter, backblackbag your ass or snap your neck right there. You won't even see them coming. They have eyes and ears everywhere in Walmart and are ready to kill at a moment's notice. Their cameras are top of the line equipment straight from black ops projects. They have infrared vision along with armed submachine guns, ready to eliminate anyone dumb enough to steal some of their top of the line fried chicken. These cameras can detect your heartbeat as well as face scan which can follow you anywhere.

Their comm speaker system is unhackable. Absolute craftsmenship. They hired the best tech analysts from around the world to design a state of the art communication systems in which only authorized members can access it through retinal scan and fingerprint identification. Anyone who tries it without authorization is instantly zapped with 500,000 volts. To this day no one has successfully pulled a grand heist on it.

Don't ever f*ck with Walmart. Even pros stay away from it.

• Like 5

SolidSnails

i wouldnt know how too pull this heist off :( thar be not too many walmart's in my part of canada. But we do have canadian tire which is the equivalent too walmart.

Whether this is a purely hypothetical topic or not, it's not the location to discuss committing multiple criminal offenses.