GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Those players who try too much

BJMartin

By their voice on the mic they're like 25 years old, probably unemployed, 3 days beard (they don't shower), and bags of chips laying around him (only thing he eats). And he is seeking his revenge at society for ignoring him, in a videogame.

If you see somebody doing invincibility glitch, indestructible car, killing (with his friends) some low level player that can't defend himself, following the same person through sessions just to kill him..

that's a player that's trying too much.

My brother came across one guy like this a while ago, while I was watching him play.

Seriously, go get a job or something like that, and change that "xXxgAMerKilLler85xXx" tag.

I'm not a fan of videogames, but man, there are some persistent players around.. too bad they can't be persistent in a job interview or something like that.

• Like 2

I am pretty sure those people dont visit this kind of forums,But hey I only have 1 1/2 month here,So i dont really know.

By their voice on the mic they're like 25 years old, probably unemployed, 3 days beard (they don't shower), and bags of chips laying around him (only thing he eats). And he is seeking his revenge at society for ignoring him, in a videogame.

If you see somebody doing invincibility glitch, indestructible car, killing (with his friends) some low level player that can't defend himself, following the same person through sessions just to kill him..

that's a player that's trying too much.

My brother came across one guy like this a while ago, while I was watching him play.

Seriously, go get a job or something like that, and change that "xXxgAMerKilLler85xXx" tag.

I'm not a fan of videogames, but man, there are some persistent players around.. too bad they can't be persistent in a job interview or something like that.

I never came across someone like that but i hope I won't because people like that just ruin the game for some people

I got this kid begging to start a roleplay lobby right now...

Not the squeaker kind of kid, but the kind of kid that sounds like he doesn't have many friends. I feel bad for people like this.

E: Ok. Kid def has some social issues. At least you get the adults. I get all the kids :/

Edited by Joekill95

Soran Is On

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy boy. Sounds like you're a tad butthurt

• Like 3

lazyassedlover

"im not a fan of videogames"

Made an account for a forum dedicated to a videogame to make a thread about types of players you don't like on a videogame...

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

LanaDelRey888

The players who do that are probably half that age..

You dislike 25 year olds playing this game, OP?

These people tend to have been playing GTAs since the very first one.

OP technically you cannot be followed from lobby to lobby unless that person is on your friends list. If you choose to keep someone on your friends list, who follows you from lobby to lobby, spawn raping you then idk what to tell you. You meet people in a lobby there is a very slim chance you'll run into them in another lobby, unless you're in bad sport.

OP technically you cannot be followed from lobby to lobby unless that person is on your friends list. If you choose to keep someone on your friends list, who follows you from lobby to lobby, spawn raping you then idk what to tell you. You meet people in a lobby there is a very slim chance you'll run into them in another lobby, unless you're in bad sport.

on XBOX, you can follow players by looking at "recent players" shows the last 16 you were in a session with

All I'm hearing you do is whine and cry. How does one try too much? Here's a helpful tip. Appear offline. People can't follow you that way

• Like 1

kjahcleveland

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy boy. Sounds like you're a tad butthurt

I try hard has hell in TDM but I don't glitch or anything. I'm just very competitive.

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto

Maybe on Xbox keegeroo, but on PSN, I could maybe count on a single hand of how many times I've ran into a prior player in free roam since launch, who wasn't on my friends list.

^ yeah I know lol, thats why I specified XBOX. Most likely that's what OP is referring to is what I'm saying.

AwesomeJokeGTA

I'm not a fan of videogames

Then why the hell are you here?

Edited by AwesomeJokeGTA
  • Like 5

I'm not a fan of videogames

I knew the right Sig would find me one day. Thank you for this....

• Like 2

you sound pretty mad bro, so you think tryhards are fat lazy slobs with no jobs? im a tryhard on gta and i go to the gym 5x a week and play basketball on top of that, make 300-400 a week and nowhere near fat. Since we're playing the assume game i can assume that people like You who whine over videogames must be nerds who look like this:

1006263.jpg

Edited by G o d

...3 days beard (they don't shower)...

Spoilter Alert: Your beard growth has nothing to do with showering.

I don't think I've ever dropped so many likes in one thread before...Lmao.

Too bad you're just assuming and a tad offended by opposing player actions.

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.

...3 days beard (they don't shower)...

Spoilter Alert: Your beard growth has nothing to do with showering.

LOL. thought the exact same thing when I read that

If anyone is doing these type of glitches-- you can report them in game... but really-- as mentioned above-- you are jumping to some huge conclusions with very limited info... and I really don't think this topic is very worthy of discussion-- you are not one to decide who should and should not play this game-- whether employment status, age, chip intake or anything else...

Topic locked (by the old man moderator at GTAF)

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP