how do your michael, trevor and franklin look?

wiizardii

Title says it all. How does your protagonists' look like? My Michael has his default haircut with the long stubble and has body full of tattoo's. Trevor has the kind of rare bald haircuit, and the GTA V Special edition facial hair. Franklin has his special edition beard, and the slide hair.

Drill Sergeant

I haven't played in awhile but I will continue when next gen releases. Here my photo of Trevor. 0_0.jpg

Here's Michael

0_0.jpg

Here's Franklin. I found him randomly walking in LS.

0_0.jpg

Edited by MrSemiFunny

Twilight Sky

I didn't bother with it since switching after awhile changes their clothes.

• Like 2

Michael: Slicker and goatee, I always like to have him in the Loud Jewel Store Approach suit because of the tie and the gloves.

f-M6853d6bbf700171d5f.jpg

f-M5053d6bc4f00171d61.jpg

Franklin: I don't remember how it's called, but it's the closest to his beta haircut that appeared until The Official Trailer, I heavily dislike the final version of his hair despite being almost the same.

f-FR653d6bec700171d68.jpg

f-FR1653d6beab00171d67.jpg

Trevor: Default, with this white-blue shirt, blue jeans and formal white-blue shoes. I'm blue daba dee daba...

f-T5653d6bd8500171d63.jpg

Cutter De Blanc

Trevor has the Randal and a Gerry beard right now. Looking homeless and crazy as f*ck. Am I the only one who gets both the eye and pig tattoo? I like how it looks like the Illuminati Eye is coming out of the pig's ass.

Michael has the Clippered cut and Stubble. I think he's wearing a tuxedo presently. I took off his badass neck tattoo because it makes him look like a convict.

Frank has the Tiger haircut and a Methodical Beard. Does anybody give this dude cornrows? I did when the game first came out, but over time it just started looking really ugly to me. Haven't given him one since.

Considering the amount of clothing options, pretty bland.

You want to wear shorts and a t-shirt? Nope

You want to change the pants on your suit? Go f*ck yourself

For me:

Michael wears flip flops and his underwear

Trevor wears a pink dress

Franklin wears a grove street hat and his underwear

That's my setup.

My Trevor is in my avatar.

My Franklin has the CJ outfit, plus the cornrow hair with the goatee.

My Michael has the Slicker hair/w Goatee. Wears the Midnight suit coat with the black vest underneath with charcoal pants.

Edited by MeatSim64
  • Like 2

Default hair/clean shaven for the three of them right now, there's not much else I like on them. Shortly before the Jewel Store Job, I gave Michael a goatee so he'd look something like Robert De Niro's character Neil McCauley from the movie Heat, and Franklin some stubble (so he looked older), but I ended up going back to clean shaven after a while.

Might change Franklin's haircut to this, the default one he has is definitely a little strange looking in some areas.

thafablifee46

Default hair/clean shaven for the three of them right now, there's not much else I like on them. Shortly before the Jewel Store Job, I gave Michael a goatee so he'd look something like Robert De Niro's character Neil McCauley from the movie Heat, and Franklin some stubble (so he looked older), but I ended up going back to clean shaven after a while.

Might change Franklin's haircut to this, the default one he has is definitely a little strange looking in some areas.

Franks default is strange looking because he has no hairline

Never actually in to customizing single player characters, but:

Michael: Pure default,

Franklin: Pure default,

Trevor: The long haircut with the mustache, wearing Patricia's clothes.

Trevor has the Randal and a Gerry beard right now. Looking homeless and crazy as f*ck. Am I the only one who gets both the eye and pig tattoo? I like how it looks like the Illuminati Eye is coming out of the pig's ass.

Michael has the Clippered cut and Stubble. I think he's wearing a tuxedo presently. I took off his badass neck tattoo because it makes him look like a convict.

Frank has the Tiger haircut and a Methodical Beard. Does anybody give this dude cornrows? I did when the game first came out, but over time it just started looking really ugly to me. Haven't given him one since.

Yeah I got the cornrows for him... Forgot what it's called lol

Never got a tattoo for Michael, never put anything other than scruff facial hair on Franklin, and also never gave him anything other than buzzcut designs. Franklin with facial hair makes him look old, and with cornrows or an afro makes him look like he's stuck in 1990. I'd dress all players as the game progressed, which eventually meant Trevor in a suit, but never a dress.

Some Micheal:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Some Trevor:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Some Frank:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

All from my first and only SP playthrough.

Edited by Flexx

Revenge of the Donut

Michael: Default haircut with a round beard, he usually wears his leather jacket and sunglasses.

Franklin: The smaller afro with a beard, usually just wears dark jeans and a hoodie or jacket.

Trevor: The mullet with a biker moustache, I usually give him sunglasses and wear jeans with one of his denim jackets.

cristian23_

Michael: Slicker and goatee, I always like to have him in the Loud Jewel Store Approach suit because of the tie and the gloves.

f-M6853d6bbf700171d5f.jpg

f-M5053d6bc4f00171d61.jpg

Franklin: I don't remember how it's called, but it's the closest to his beta haircut that appeared until The Official Trailer, I heavily dislike the final version of his hair despite being almost the same.

f-FR1653d6beab00171d67.jpg

Trevor: Default, with this white-blue shirt, blue jeans and formal white-blue shoes. I'm blue daba dee daba...

f-T5653d6bd8500171d63.jpg

How did you get those clothes for Michael? Edited by cristian23_

Here's a visualization of my Franklin and Michael

Franklin:

0_0.jpg

Michael:

0_0.jpg

<snip>

How did you get those clothes for Michael?

(minor spoilers ahead)

You get the suit added to your wardrobe (under "Outfits") when you complete the Jewel Store Job the Loud way. If you did the Smart method (Bugstars suits and van, tear gas, etc.), then it is impossible to get that suit unless you create a new save game and do it the Loud way. You still get the Bugstars outfit if you do it the loud way, too.

Does anyone find the suit match for all the 3 protagonists weird? If R* tried to do this because of their personality, they failed IMO.

0_0.jpg

Here is Mike, he can't wear a tie wich sucks.. Although he does have vest combinations, they are limited in areas for other jackets such as the black one, and you are automatically obliged to wear a sweater

0_0.jpg

Here is Franklin, he has the best combo out of all the three. Suit, tie, and even vest if you want. The thing I dislike about him is that all his suit options are ridicolous. He has an option where he wears RED jacket and white pants. Thats weird. The only options that are good is the black one, this one, and the light grey one.

0_0.jpg

Here is trevor.. He has the worst option out of all the 3. He has very limited suit options to buy, and he has like Michael, no tie to wear or buy. And to top it all of, no vest either.

I don't know why they went with giving such bad suit options for the 3, but in my opinion suits could have been better in this game. I have always been a suit guy in GTA, GTA IV had alot of great options for Niko if you remember. I also miss perseus :cry:

• Like 2

Fuzzknuckles

Big hair, big beards. I turned Trevor into Randy Savage to make him vaguely tolerable to play as.

Franklin has been turned into Questlove.

Michael looks vaguely like Jim Morrison about to take his last bath.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Fuzzknuckles

Trevor

9nBXeug.jpg

Franklin

allcKRM.jpg

Laughed like a f*cking goon at this. Legend.

• Like 1

Big hair, big beards. I turned Trevor into Randy Savage to make him vaguely tolerable to play as.

Franklin has been turned into Questlove.

Michael looks vaguely like Jim Morrison about to take his last bath.

Randy Savage? R.I.P. Great tribute. OHHHH YEAAAAAHHHHH

• Like 1

Fuzzknuckles

Can't get into the game right now, but this is how he's living.

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Gnocchi Flip Flops

My Michel is in one of those black heist suits with sunglasses.

AzelfandQuilava

Michael: Usually the Jewel Store Job Suit with some glasses. Sometimes in a Ash suit.

Franklin: Green LS Hat (Forward), Feud Hoodie, Bandanna, Olive jeans, Stank Green Sunglasses, Any white or green shoes. He looks like a Street level Mercenary.

Trevor: Black Suit, sunglasses and sometimes with the balaclava. That or whatever the hell he spawns in.