GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Music on foot?

MythicRare

Why can't we listen to music on foot, for example while in a deathmatch or a survival? Or even just walking around? Maybe they could put a radio app on the iFruit phone or something, like in Watch Dogs. It just seems odd that they didn't include this.

• Like 3

That would be awesome with the headphones they have. Good idea...would be a welcome addition

AceThaCreator

Yea right like it will be nice if those beat off headphones can ACTUALLY be put to use.

inb4 Console limitations

I honestly don't know why, I mean, Saints Row 4 had it and a lot of other game as well. It would be a nice implantation.

• Like 2

Turkish Turketarian

Yea I wanted this the day the game came out. It was actually the first thing I checked the phone for.

CheaterMcCheat

Only if it changes the walk animation to strut and head bob to the rhythm of the song playing.

• Like 5

LoA-Phantom

They should add an I fruit music player that you can add up to 20 songs on to via social club

• Like 1

On Xbox 360 there's option to listen to music from your phone (USB), so why you need this lol

Edited by quxxo

Only if it changes the walk animation to strut and head bob to the rhythm of the song playing.

That would be the dopest thing ever

inb4 Console limitations

I honestly don't know why, I mean, Saints Row 4 had it and a lot of other game as well. It would be a nice implantation.

Well the radio system in saints row 4 was worser than the one in Liberty city stories

They should add a walkman.

Didn't know the game was set in 1996.

Affalterbach

True it isnt set in 1996, but in 1979.

Got my iPod shuffle that I won in a school drawing years ago. Plug it in my Xbox with the music I like, occasionally take it out and add more music to it.

Works like a charm.

Still, would love to be able to listen to the ingame stuff on foot. But...not going to happen.

Well then, that would be a cassette player.

Nice try, memory-loss grandpa!

Affalterbach

Well then, that would be a cassette player.

Nice try, memory-loss grandpa!

A walkman is actually a cassette player.

Walkmans are still being made...

I can. I have my PC hooked to my xbox and it streams music as well as the internet connection.

Sky_Light12

have beat off headphones in the game

instead use it as head accessories

Starscream_910

Or if you're like me (@OP) you turn game volume off, and plug in to your iPod. But it would be awesome to have portable music in game :-)

Honestly, I don't see the point in having music while in foot. Not in a game where you play as a criminal anyway. Besides, I prefer to take in the sounds of the city when I'm on foot.

I don't listen to music while I'm out and about in real life either. I prefer to be aware of my surroundings.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

That would be the dopest thing everThat would be amazing.

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

I don't even listen to the awful music when I'm in a car. I actually get annoyed when I get in a vehicle and the radio is on.

Why can't we listen to music on foot, for example while in a deathmatch or a survival? Or even just walking around? Maybe they could put a radio app on the iFruit phone or something, like in Watch Dogs. It just seems odd that they didn't include this.

Its not included as a feature because you can listen to you own music through your 360 a number of ways.....go ask Sony for another stability update...or ask ubisoft to make a better open world game.

Question answered and btw this didn't need its own thread....the wishlist is at the top of the forum.

Sony Walkman has been out from 1979 btw folks...

As for the folks who don't get why ppl would want to listen to music while playing on foot is easy. OPTIONS. Games should have more options to turn on and off as possible not less.

For me I would like to see it, and would most likely try it but I can say here and now that with the fast paced action in free roam most days and the fact that R* seem to have made the game so you cant set too many preferences (fav gun, fav station etc) without them resetting, I would likely spend most of the time without it as it would prob require turning on each time and I'd forget every time lol

Edited by TomKongPhooey