GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New scary exploit this one is really scary be careful

amine-griffy

amine-griffy

hello after the invincible zentorno's , there's a new scary glitch that cheaters have found this one you are in total God mode , you cannot be killed neither by police or players . eveybody on bad sport lobbies doing it now

please share this video to rockstar so this sh*t can be hotfixed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyyYcZIpR9Q

ffs

wow i am very spook now thx alot fgget

• Like 2

TheGoodSgtScooter

"How to ddos someone through youtube".

mrdiamond666

Id rather see this than altrust camp with real rendered schlongs. Id invite her to have "HOT COFFEE" with me..

0_0.jpg

NikkoCharger

Just park a tank on top of them and leave it there; they can't slide out and can't die so they'll just stay pinned under it until they leave the session.

explains why you have the dunce cap @op

Edited by Jason0987
  • Like 3

TheGoodSgtScooter

Edit: Nevermind.

*GREY_WOLF*

This glitch is f*cking easy i'm sure many 12' years old boys will do it-Ultimate God Mode Glitch FTW

CarimboHanky

*yawn*

being there done that...

NEXT!!!

Judicious 7

Wow. Okay. So anyway, that is an interes-- *yawn* --ting glitch. Thanks, OP.

On topic..

scurrd.gif

Edited by Judicious 7
  • Like 1

Just park a tank on top of them and leave it there; they can't slide out and can't die so they'll just stay pinned under it until they leave the session.

i knew it! i was caught in a similar situation modded session, i couldn't kill the person but some how i blew up his invincible car from a far distance with the heavy sniper (aiming at the gas tank) and he respawn and he was trying to get in a car to mod it with crazy colors and i kept running him over and he didn't die but i did it for a while kept my car on top of him could do anything

Why do we need to be scared and/or careful?

Why not just leave the session if you encounter someone in God mode?

buy a cash card and you will be safe!!!!!!!!! domislive told me this secret glitch exclusively!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6

CmLup8S.png

MetalThrasherXtreme

0_0.jpg

Where can you massacre these hoes?

Hef's mansion's getting a little old.

• Like 2

I ran into a guy just a little bit ago who smashed a car into a player I was fighting, got out with bat and beat the guy to death. I laughed really hard.. till he turned his attention on me. A full extended mag of Auto shotgun and half a clip of CA. Dude didn't and kicked my ass

Judicious 7

So many 5 years old kids in this forum :facedesk: to be honest

Does a 5 year old know how to even type? lol jk

But really OP, the video closes itself out. There's been so many talk of glitches and Rockstar banning people that most of us don't even have the energy to speak on it anymore. That glitch he instructed us to do is okay, but it doesn't change the whole experience of the game. It sounds great, but eh, that's about it. Sorry you didn't get the feedback in this thread about your post OP. I really am. The forums are an unstable lass, matey! It'll be okay, OP. I promise...

Lol someone did that yesterday in my lobby, i watched him through weazel news, he was in a zentorno and blew up 3 tanks with ease. i was like wtf?! so i got my tank and tried killing him and lo and be f*cking hold, Fag mode. he ended up killing me but the death didn't count :p damn 12 year olds.

Edited by G o d

amine-griffy

just wanted to let people know but obviously its the internet its full of yanky twats and c*nts that probably themselves do the glitch

or moan when someone post something interesting and want to fix the game

but hey this websites is the source of fake trolls so lets be an asshole and be a dick with everyone

i hope a mod close the thread lets f*cking glitch all

Playstation_Pan

Another youtuber to submit to R* for banning. He tried covering his GT but if you go back in video's he did not cover his tag up in those like a retard. I hope he gets his well deserved ban hammer.

amine-griffy

So many 5 years old kids in this forum :facedesk: to be honest

Does a 5 year old know how to even type? lol jk

But really OP, the video closes itself out. There's been so many talk of glitches and Rockstar banning people that most of us don't even have the energy to speak on it anymore. That glitch he instructed us to do is okay, but it doesn't change the whole experience of the game. It sounds great, but eh, that's about it. Sorry you didn't get the feedback in this thread about your post OP. I really am. The forums are an unstable lass, matey! It'll be okay, OP. I promise...

of course its ruining the game you idiot when you will be put in a lobby full of god mode glitchers you will say whats the point to play a game if you cant die or do nothing its called being c*nt

Mr.Smith187

Nice Zentorno in the video tho... looks like mustard and ketchup.

I have a sudden craving for McDonalds now. So much for eating healthy... thanks alot OP.

Nice Zentorno in the video tho... looks like mustard and ketchup.

I have a sudden craving for McDonalds now. So much for eating healthy... thanks alot OP.

murica
  • Like 1

Edit: Nevermind.

Wait... you didn't edit your comment.

• Like 2

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

0_0.jpg

Where can you massacre these hoes?

Why do you want to, I think is the question that must be asked at this juncture.