GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Are servers down?

spidey1234

They are for me and its doing a bunch of random sh*t like saying i havent unlocked missions.

They are for me and its doing a bunch of random sh*t like saying i havent unlocked missions.

Most likely that the cloud is acting up again.

same for me dude in the uk!!

joe grizzly

havent been online to check but SC is down as well.. thinkin (hoping) that we have an update tomorrow! but not really sure since independence day dlc will still be active for a week.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52285/less-than-one-week-remains-to-get-the-independence-day

guess: R* is cleaning up and getting ready to update next tuesday!

Code Haruna

We've been having cloud issues since day one but the cloud acting up on Monday makes everyone think that we'll be getting an update tomorrow, great.

Halal Cyborg

It's down yeah.

join the friendly player revolution and head over to WWW.FPGL-CREW.COM to experience the wonder of lobby cooperation:)

We've been having cloud issues since day one but the cloud acting up on Monday makes everyone think that we'll be getting an update tomorrow, great.

>cloud jimmies are rustled.

HEISTS CONFIRMED FOR TUESDAY LIKE FOR CHOP AND SUBSKIRB.

• Like 2

It's not down for me. Everything's fine for me.

Rockstar servers are currently unavailable error whenever I try to join a race. Can play in lobby fine but there's no cars about.

I think the cause is the preparation of the update [1.16] tomorrow, in my opinion.

Code Haruna

I think the cause is the preparation of the update [1.16] tomorrow, in my opinion.

Example of someone perceiving the cloud acting up as a 100 % clear sign of 1.16 tomorrow.

IMO its nice and all that they are preparing an update but I havent played the game in over a month so it kinda sucks that the servers are down.

Halal Cyborg

Where did the cloud go?

join the friendly player revolution and head over to WWW.FPGL-CREW.COM to experience the wonder of lobby cooperation:)

Where did the cloud go?

Gone to work with Microsoft.

• Like 1

nope, check the newswire, Ind Day DLC is gonna be here all week,

• Like 1

Hylskriksen

1.16 will end ind day?

source please.

Edited by morrami2000

Antigenetic

Got the old "Most recent save data could not be loaded" error, so I'm assuming some maintenance is going on.

Well they did say that we'll have additional RP later this week, meaning that we probably can get a new DLC tomorrow, because stuff like only happens when new DLC comes out

Where did the cloud go?

Reference to that one radio commercial...?

• Like 2

Antigenetic

1.16 will end ind day?

source please.

There is no source other than the newswire post saying the independence day DLC will be available until next week; usually when R* removes content from a game it requires a patch, rather than a simple hotfix, I assume that's where zapotist is making his assumption from.

• Like 2

Double RP things and stuff are done via tunables.json.

Halal Cyborg

You're fired internet

• Like 2

1.16 will end ind day?

source please.

they never had a realse of a new DLC when a holiday DLC was active even if the holiday was kinda over quite some time ago.

Edit: it would be nice if i was wrong and u were right, but i dont think so.

Edited by zapotist

The quote from rockstar is Less than one week. Knowing rockstar puts out patches on tuesdays because every single patch has been on a tuesday i have more than enough reasoning to think there will be an update tonight. this cloud server unavaliable happened to me too but only for a very short amount of time. of course rockstar isnt going to announce it comes out tonight at around 3:30 est west coast midnight. adding on to that is that there are double rp bonuses coming just adds to the speculation

Antigenetic

The quote from rockstar is Less than one week. Knowing rockstar puts out patches on tuesdays because every single patch has been on a tuesday i have more than enough reasoning to think there will be an update tonight. this cloud server unavaliable happened to me too but only for a very short amount of time. of course rockstar isnt going to announce it comes out tonight at around 3:30 est west coast midnight. adding on to that is that there are double rp bonuses coming just adds to the speculation

I think some people are getting hyped because they assume a new patch means new content, which isn't always the case.

The quote from rockstar is Less than one week. Knowing rockstar puts out patches on tuesdays because every single patch has been on a tuesday i have more than enough reasoning to think there will be an update tonight. this cloud server unavaliable happened to me too but only for a very short amount of time. of course rockstar isnt going to announce it comes out tonight at around 3:30 est west coast midnight. adding on to that is that there are double rp bonuses coming just adds to the speculation.

The quote from rockstar is Less than one week. Knowing rockstar puts out patches on tuesdays because every single patch has been on a tuesday i have more than enough reasoning to think there will be an update tonight. this cloud server unavaliable happened to me too but only for a very short amount of time. of course rockstar isnt going to announce it comes out tonight at around 3:30 est west coast midnight. adding on to that is that there are double rp bonuses coming just adds to the speculation.

the double RP thing i agree is cause for speculation, but i still dont think so. also dident the valentine DLC come out on a friday?