GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How long have you been in Los Santos?

Silnev

So the other day I was wondering how long my character has been in Los Santos in game time. As we know it takes 48 minutes for a day to pass in GTA: Online so I was thought "I wonder how long it's been since my character arrived in Los Santos". So I decided to work it out.

First the obvious thing would be to work out how long my character has been in Los Santos. Well according to my social club profile I've played for 21 days, 8 hours, 14 minutes and 57 seconds. (For all intent and purposes I've rounded up my game time to a nice round 21 d, 8 h, 15 m. Just makes the maths a bit easier). Now to work out how many minutes that is (since to work out days we'll be dividing our total minutes by 48 (since it takes 48 minutes for 1 day to pass in GTA online) I converted the days and hours I've played into minutes (to convert the days you've played into minutes you take the total days and multiply it by 24 (24 hours in a day) then multiplying again by 60 (60 minutes in a hour) to get your total minutes.To convert the hours into minutes multiply your total hours by 60 (60 minutes in a hour) to get your total minutes) to get my total amount of minutes from the 21 days and 8 hours. I then added additional 15 minutes I played with the total minutes from the days/hours I played (which were 30720) .

For me I've played 30735 minutes in gta online. I then divided that by 48 and worked out in-game it's been 640 days since my character met lamar at the airport (or alternatively that's 1 year and 9 months and 1 day).

So It's been almost been 2 years since I first arrived in LS but my total playtime is only 21 days spread out across the 301 days since launch. So what does that mean? Well that means that in almost two in-game years I've been killed by players 1,047 times.

And in case anyone is interested in 20 minutes (it's now 11:40 pm 28/07/2014) if you've played GTA: Online non-stop 24/7 since launch then your character has been in Los Santos for 24 years and 7 months.

*edit* I played Day 1 as-well just that character got deleted so my current 123 level guy was created on the third of october 2013 (that's what the social club states at least).

Edited by Silnev

happygrowls

24 years.

Still can't get rid of that Jet-lag.

I was here before you! and I had a flag!!

Been in LS since those heady times of being stuck in that 1st race lobby for what seemed like days on end - Oh the memories!

EDIT: Sorry Op, too lazy to do the math right now

Edited by Mr Fyn666

Ignoring the previous flag and then just arrogantly planting your own, doesn't make you the first one here...:)

I was here before there was even a place to plant your flag.

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.

Eh forget all the math I've been in beautiful Los Santos since October 1st 2013.

Ignoring the previous flag and then just arrogantly planting your own, doesn't make you the first one here... :)

Buuut.... That's how most countries get founded.

Turkish Turketarian

Since day one. I'm not calculating how many "GTA days" though. That's doing too much and math isn't exactly my strong point lol.

Been in LS since those heady times of being stuck in that 1st race lobby for what seemed like days on end - Oh the memories!

Twas a wonderful time. No glitters, no griefers, no twankers, just hanging around in a car park for hours on end. :rol:

Unfortunately, only 180 days. Would've been much higher, but I got the disk version, and my 360 destroyed the disk. Next time I'll just get the digital copy from the get-go.

Twas a wonderful time. No glitchers, no griefers, no twankers, just hanging around in a car park for hours on end. :rol:

Edited by Milesinho

Ignoring the previous flag and then just arrogantly planting your own, doesn't make you the first one here... :)

Kinda like the USA and the moon?....;)

I am English, we plant a flag and its ours! or at least it used to be!!...bring back the damn EMPIRE!!

Was lucky enough not only to be first in the queue for the midnight launch and I actually got online on the first night, only lasted a couple of hours though, such an epic fail the launch was.

Unfortunately, only 180 days. Would've been much higher, but I got the disk version, and my 360 destroyed the disk. Next time I'll just get the digital copy from the get-go.

you could've installed the Play Disc to a flash usb drive and ran it from their if the disc allowed you to install after being 'destroyed', something I need to do now as my disc is scratched to hell and causing the game to freeze when trying to load terrain when travelling at speed

• Like 2

Kinda like the USA and the moon?....;)

I am English, we plant a flag and its ours! or at least it used to be!!...bring back the damn EMPIRE!!

Oh, don't get me started on the damn moon. We were never there...:) Edited by SmokeDat

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.

Was lucky enough not only to be first in the queue for the midnight launch and I actually got online on the first night, only lasted a couple of hours though, such an epic fail the launch was.

you could've installed the Play Disc to a flash usb drive and ran it from their if the disc allowed you to install after being 'destroyed', something I need to do now as my disc is scratched to hell and causing the game to freeze when trying to load terrain when travelling at speed

No, literally all of the text in the game was gone, and most of the time it didn't start. Not only that, but I got it replaced. and the disk was scratched in exactly the same way, soon after. Never happened to any of my other games.

62 days 16 hrs IRL time

(62x24) + 16 = 1504 hours.

1504 x 60 = 90240 minutes

90240 / 48 = 1880 GTA days or roughly 5.15 years.

so on my timeline in GTA:O it's right around january 1, 2019 and heists still aren't out :lol:

we didn't get flying cars, mr. fusion or hydrated pizza either :(

• Like 2

2.6 years in Los Santos

Time well spent, id say my character is happy with himself :p

900 days, Almost 2 and a half years...

CheaterMcCheat

Since God popped his bearded face out of the clouds and said "I've released GTA Online."

TigerStyleLoungeAct

1845 days or 5 years and 20 days.

On a steady diet of alcohol, weed, unhealthy snacks and prostitute sex. No wonder my guy looks so rough lol.

Yo baby since CJ,Smoke and myself were bangin' in Grove. 1992 homeboy, more than 20 years.

Yo baby since CJ,Smoke and myself were bangin' in Grove. 1992 homeboy, more than 20 years.

Good luck lasting another 20 with that physique!...oh hang on...sh*t.

• Like 2