[SERIOUS_TOPIC] Do you remember to "Be One Great Ostrich Today, Al

Pooyan Cyrus

Pooyan Cyrus

I don't know if this has been discussed or not. Even if it has been, come to think about it. Just done a quick topic about what I was thinking to.

I was looking back at the days deepthroatgta4 talked about GTA IV. Yall probably remember the secret keyword he sometimes used: B.O.G.O.T.A. Usually used as an abbreviation, or result of putting bold characters of the post/pm together.

Back in those days, Rockstar Games had just reserved the name "GTA: BOGOTA" which we're all sure, it's "Grand Theft Auto: Bogota".

Bogota, as you probably all know, is capital city of Columbia.

Here's real life Bogota, on map.

250px-Colombia_location_map.svg.png

Now, let's take a look at Bogota's Flag and Seal. Please take a look at them.

100px-Flag_of_Bogot%C3%A1.svg.png100px-Bogota_%28escudo%29.svg.png

Let's remind you again, GTA IV's location was: Liberty City. Liberty city. Liberty City.

Liberty City, in GTA universe, is a part of "Liberty State".

I'm willing to bet we all know that "Liberty City" is Based upon "New York City".

And also you should that "Liberty State" is also based upon "New York State".

Clever people will get what I mean, when they see this map:

data_VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh_km8JBWAkEzU4_g_

I think you know this place as well as New York City. It's capital of New York State: Albany.

There's a mostly-muslim country in europe, named "Albania". So, you should now know about the resemblance between names "Albany" and "Albania" and the fact that this is just a resemblance and actually, city is named after a scottish duke.

Here comes the shocking thing (it's shocking if you haven't heard it, or got it until now):

These pictures are flag of Albania, and its Coat of Arms:

125px-Flag_of_Albania.svg.png85px-Coat_of_arms_of_Albania.svg.png

Compare these with flag and seal of real life Bogota.

Now... Do you remember "Albanian Mob" from Liberty City? They may seem like just a reference, however, New York State and City, both are home to largest Albanian and Albanian-American community in United States.

So... Yes. Albany, seems like a foreign name derived from Albania.

And Bogota isn't an english name, and it's of course a foreign.

I think we should expect something like Bogota, Liberty State from Rockstar in future. Because many people still think that IV's location was originally going to be whole Liberty State, and they reduced it to just a part of Liberty State (Liberty City) and Alderney (Alderney).

So, capital of Liberty State is Bogota, while capital of New York is Albany.

I've got more things to write here but don't have time to. So read this and stay tuned for more.

Hmmm nice bike

"Be One Great Ostrich Today, Al."

Albania.

Albany.

"Weird Al" Yankovic confirmed as the protagonist.

• Like 5

Pooyan Cyrus

"Be One Great Ostrich Today, Al."

Albania.

Albany.

"Weird Al" Yankovic confirmed as the protagonist.

Hahaha. I laughed. Let's stop converting this to a joke thread.

Highly speculative and more than a bit of a stretch. As heraldic eagles go, those two are quite unlike each other. It's a strange connection and Rockstars name associations are usually much simpler than that. I should be very, very surprised if this would turn out to be accurate.

Queen Elizabeth II

Another boring city in GTA universe, that's nice!

7vtXEBN.png

universetwisters

I've never fed into silly conspiracies like this. Any more plotting with this and we'll find out that Patrick Swayze will be the antagonist in GTA 7

sTgL5iS.png

Pooyan Cyrus

Please note: I've never said "This is next GTA's setting". No!

But why did deepthroat always talk about it along with NYC? Take a look at his posts about IV again. He has mentioned both cities NYC and Bogota.

I think it's going to be part of Liberty State.

universetwisters

Lets convert this into a joke thread :3 jk

Why not? Trying to overanalyize conspiracy stuff like that is a joke in the first place.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

To get to the other side!

200_s.gif

sTgL5iS.png

First mistake is to give any value to supposed 'leaks' or 'insiders'. Second: Overanalyzing said 'leaks' and third: Further stretching that analysis to fit with some farfetched association.

Pooyan Cyrus

Lets convert this into a joke thread :3 jk

Why not? Trying to overanalyize conspiracy stuff like that is a joke in the first place.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

To get to the other side!

200_s.gif

I don't suppose who followed NGClan's dlc, news and mod hoaxes to say anything better about this.

However, deep was no joke and everything he said turned out to be true.

I say again, Liberty State does and it's probably Bogota.

Edited by PooyanCyrus

universetwisters

So what? He said it was going to be Liberty City, as many people speculated and sure enough it was. No need to get pissy about it.

sTgL5iS.png

Pooyan Cyrus

So what? He said it was going to be Liberty City, as many people speculated and sure enough it was. No need to get pissy about it.

Yea he mentioned nyc a lot of times, so wtf did he have to do with bogota?

Drunken Cowboy

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

Untitled-2.gif

Pooyan Cyrus

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

dee

universetwisters

Remember that before IV came out, people speculated that it would take place in Bogata because of what a destination board said in the first cutscene of SA?

sTgL5iS.png

Pooyan Cyrus

Remember that before IV came out, people speculated that it would take place in Bogata because of what a destination board said in the first cutscene of SA?

Yes I remember. But I didn't say 'next gta = bogota', I meant Bogota is capital of Liberty State.

universetwisters

Remember that before IV came out, people speculated that it would take place in Bogata because of what a destination board said in the first cutscene of SA?Yes I remember. But I didn't say 'next gta = bogota', I meant Bogota is capital of Liberty State.

Anything can be the capital of Liberty State once Rockstar confirms it. Hell, Liberty State City could be the capital

• Like 1

sTgL5iS.png

matajuegos01

GTA bogota? lol our protagonist wouldn't even get on his feet because of all the coke he's snorted in the introducting cutscene.

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell