GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA V Roleplay 360

Lost_Paradox

Lost_Paradox

This thread will revolve around GTA online roleplay, it will be host to a classic city Mafia as well as a police force. You may have other occupations as well as create gangs and a claim to turf, if your interested message LOST P4R4DOX on xbox 360.

Lost_Paradox

im in add me dantereaper65 also maybe add street racing

Could be interesting.any other plans?

We're running street races as well i'll add you dante in one moment sound good?

Lost_Paradox

sounds good i should be back online in 2 or 3 hours

Alright cool I should still be on

the 918 mafia

hey im starting a criminal/police role-play look for the post and lets all work together n get something started

Lost_Paradox

hey im starting a criminal/police role-play look for the post and lets all work together n get something started

if you can drop a link we can talk a bit more about the possibility of starting a larger scale roleplay

the 918 mafia

ya man that be fun for sure lets live a gangster movie out lol as of right now im trying to network and get like minded people. some don't like me posting on their post but im glad you cool man

Lost_Paradox

ya man that be fun for sure lets live a gangster movie out lol as of right now im trying to network and get like minded people. some don't like me posting on their post but im glad you cool man

Yeah I mean as long as we can get something going here, message me on xbox and we can talk a little bit more about all of this