Paragon Department of Safety. Apply Now!

Walker Gaming

Walker Gaming
Who are we?

Paragon City Department of Safety is a group of like-minded individuals who strive to enjoy GTA IV while still roleplaying as professional officers. What makes us different from other clans? We value professionalism and respect above all else. Our founding fundementals are key to success, and we have no plans of forgetting that.

What do we offer?

Besides a mature and respect driven enviroment, we provide hands on and personalized training to those who wish to learn. All ideas and suggestions are taken seriously, tested, and have feedback requested from the community as a whole. Even the newest members have a say and can alter the direction of the community for the better.

What are we looking for?

Simply put, we want mature and active members who are willing to abide by our policies and protocols to make sure every patrol is serious and fun.

Interested in applying?

Please visit our website http://paragoncds.com, register on the forums, and put an application in. Command personnel will contact you within 24 hours of submitting the application.

Walker Gaming

Also Looking for Dispatchers

Edited by Walker Gaming

TCPF STepZzUP

Hello im the owner of TCPF a LCPD:FR clan and i was wondering if you would like to merge with my clan we are pretty new are selfs but we are looking for more people. If you msg me we can talk about ranks and such. We also have a teamspeak 3 server. So if you want to talk about it go to this ts 69.65.43.91:10487 and look for STepZzUP