Open-Able Doors

ImAJuicyMango

ImAJuicyMango

I feel this should be added in an upcoming update, and I've seen many posts about it.

Open-able Doors On Vehicles

By that, I don't mean opening car doors.

I mean:

Back Of Semi Trucks ( Ex. Cluckin Bell)

Back of Storage Trucks (Ex. Pop's Pills)

Back Of Titan

Will add more as requested in posts!

Why, you ask?

This would benefit many people. The Storage trucks and some semi trailers could be filled with Gun Ammo and people could Role-Play about Gun Deals, or put P&Q's, Meteorites, and some other food in there and pretend Role-Play that it's a Drug Deal.

With The Back Of The Titan and The Semi-Truck Trailer with a ramp, you could store and transport vehicles to sell, give away, or Role-Play about Illegal Imported Cars, or High-Priority Cars.

How Would It Work? I'll explain it.

For those of you who have played, The Elder Scrolls Series, or Battlefield, there are open-able doors, crates, chests, and MUCH MUCH more! This would work EXACTLY like those! All you would do, is walk up to the door you want open and a little pop-up would show up saying "Press BUTTON to open this door." It's THAT simple.

Please Post Your Suggestions/Feedback!

Edited by Robbie404

ImAJuicyMango

f*ck it, I'm sold.

lol Nice to know, man! Thanks for liking the idea. Many people post about it, but I've never seen anyone be this elaborate.

Cutter De Blanc

I've tried putting a car on one of those car carrier semis before. So I was driving it and I see a Banshee, and I'm like, "Well yes, okay" and I hop out of the truck and pop open the car trailer. I hop into the Banshee, and when I turn around the car trailer is gone. The truck was still there, but the trailer had disappeared. I was disgusted.

• Like 2

Delta India Echo

I've tried putting a car on one of those car carrier semis before. So I was driving it and I see a Banshee, and I'm like, "Well yes, okay" and I hop out of the truck and pop open the car trailer. I hop into the Banshee, and when I turn around the car trailer is gone. The truck was still there, but the trailer had disappeared. I was disgusted.

Things like this should be considered human rights violations.

• Like 1

efe4a6b167.png

You cant open the doors on the back of pickups?

*cancels preorder*

is this a joke?

"Speed has never killed anyone - suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you!"

don ovdi' island

I've always wanted to ask.. I bought a mule (Box truck) and it says it seats 6 people.. obviously only two in the front.. so 4 people can ride in the back? Or what?

so you want to open these things for role play?
i was thinking more practicallity, so you can shoot out the back of a mule, get a load of cars on a transport to deliver them to various places etc

ImAJuicyMango

so you want to open these things for role play?

i was thinking more practicallity, so you can shoot out the back of a mule, get a load of cars on a transport to deliver them to various places etc

It could be used in many different ways!