New properties

Caaammi

Hey guys,

Do you think R* would add more, even better properties? I bought the house in the hills and it was not what I was expecting it to be. :/

Grumpy-Goat-

Never by a property without doing homework fist. Youtubers are great about uploading vids shortly after new DLC shows up.

As far as new properties, I expect we will see more lavish houses become available. It's all speculation of course. I have one in mind that I want and I hope it becomes available to buy.

At the very least I would like to have a 3rd property option with the ability to purchase on mega house. One mega house with a small garage would be grear if I could have 2 ten car garages to house my fleet as well.

• Like 2

Never by a property without doing homework fist. Youtubers are great about uploading vids shortly after new DLC shows up.

As far as new properties, I expect we will see more lavish houses become available. It's all speculation of course. I have one in mind that I want and I hope it becomes available to buy.

At the very least I would like to have a 3rd property option with the ability to purchase on mega house. One mega house with a small garage would be grear if I could have 2 ten car garages to house my fleet as well.

I did look on YouTube but I guess nobody really had the videos yet, lol.

And a 3rd option sounds really good. I would love that.

I'm sure R* will bring out new properties, probably some big mansions!!!

Hopefully!

TheGoodSgtScooter

Personally I like the dingy houses. We are criminals, not people of virtue. We need a safe house, a house that we can ditch without losing any money. I would much rather see a 10 - 15 or even 20 car barn.

Personally I like the dingy houses. We are criminals, not people of virtue. We need a safe house, a house that we can ditch without losing any money. I would much rather see a 10 - 15 or even 20 car barn.

Good point.

Grumpy-Goat-

LOL! If you think people that live in high mega apartments are inherently people of virtue... you may be slightly delusional. There are plenty of criminals my friend that live in very posh abodes. The criminals that don't know what they are doing have barns.

• Like 3

Possibly, and with 2 to 6 car garage.

As long as Rockstar don't want to model another high-end interior, I don't see 10 car garage houses are coming. Why? Because the high end apartment interior won't work well on high end houses.

The criminals that don't know what they are doing have barns.

The other way around actually. Criminals often don't deal in legitimate money, therefore the smart ones keep a low profile. A big flashy house when you don't have legitimate money is not very smart.

Sort of like Walter White in Breaking Bad. He drove a sh*t vehicle and lived in a modest home.

TheGoodSgtScooter

LOL! If you think people that live in high mega apartments are inherently people of virtue... you may be slightly delusional. There are plenty of criminals my friend that live in very posh abodes. The criminals that don't know what they are doing have barns.

Because robbing a bank and buying a mansion in the following week is very smart.

And I don't think all people who live in high rises are people of virtue. Or mansions, or nice houses. But a criminal as wanted as a GTA protaganist or character would have to be idiots to buy high value apartments.

don ovdi' island

New properties are almost guaranteed, when tho is a question i can't answer. I agree with the above point of beat up properties. I bought the house in paleto bay and sold it, just wasn't fitting for me. I have two 10 car garages.. that all i need.. But if i could have a run down warehouse that could hold as many or even more cars, id sell the nice garages for it in a heart beat.

New properties are almost guaranteed, when tho is a question i can't answer. I agree with the above point of beat up properties. I bought the house in paleto bay and sold it, just wasn't fitting for me. I have two 10 car garages.. that all i need.. But if i could have a run down warehouse that could hold as many or even more cars, id sell the nice garages for it in a heart beat.

That is a good point. We often get cars more than a house. We pay more attention to what we need for a fast getaway or just for a cruise around the city.

Code Haruna

That is a good point. We often get cars more than a house. We pay more attention to what we need for a fast getaway or just for a cruise around the city.

What's the point of having newer properties if they all have the same function? I'd rather have more stuff to do with properties instead of them just being spawn points with closets.

I want dibs on the little farm, on the north east tip of Grapeseed........ :bbq:

don ovdi' island

What's the point of having newer properties if they all have the same function? I'd rather have more stuff to do with properties instead of them just being spawn points with closets.

I don't care about function when it comes to properties. As i said id rather have a huge run down warehouse that i could store a sh*t load of vehicles at. Maybe be like Saints Row 2 where you could customize it and add things to do. But it doesn't really matter to me.. only time i spend at safe houses is switching vehicles or when the game first loads up.

New HOUSE properties be good. This apartment BS is p*ss poor effort by R* people! They got TONES of nice houses (high-med-low ranges) to put on the real-estate market. They don't and you purchase the sh*t houses and these bullsh*t apartments. I wanna f*ckin' purchase a mini-mansion! $500,000 on my apartment better trade-in me back $499,999 when I sell!

Edit: The garages (not attached to houses or apartments) I like some locations but the way they (R*) used various garages around the map is nice. The houses and apartments better start slapping on them nice houses. Apartments are not "rich" vibes unless feature comes for other online players can rent your un-used apartment and automatically money gets taken out there bank into mine ;).

Edited by Syphiroth