GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Presidential motorcade

iheartlondon1969

iheartlondon1969

I've been wanting to try this for awhile now.

I want to setup a scenario in a private lobby that would involve three granger and two limos. There would be two people in each granger and someone driving the limo with a VIP in the back along with a driver for the decoy limo. The rest of the people in the lobby will try to ambush the motorcade. Two granger stay and fight while the limo and the other granger will try to escape. If anyone is down to do some role playing here this will be a sick little thing to do. If you want to try this add your PSN here (sorry xbox guys)

My psn is heavychevyy420

TheGoodSgtScooter

How about some black Sovereigns? I can't take any requests (my laptop I use for that is kaput) but they'd look a lot more official.

Although I guess that's more of a parade deal.

iheartlondon1969

I figured since they use chevy suburbans in real life granger a would e perfect haha

Retired Mafia

http://gtaforums.com/topic/722757-psn-your-private-driver/

I'll be the driver, i got a totally blacked out super diamond if needed?

LanaDelRey888

Get a noose truck and an ambulance at the back, the Granger could use an open trunk (regardless of functionality)

Soviet-bettle!

Your idea with Military planes flying over head with black hawks covering. It would be one of the best photos ever taken.

• Like 1

I'd love to get involved with this. I've got an Alpha and two Ballers that fit the whole blacked-out, fully armored look?