Classics Vs Moderns

trul3g3nd

Classics Vs Moderns  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own more modern cars or more classic cars

• Classics
    • Moderns

Personally I own more classic cars mostly muscle. My favorites that I own are the Buccaneer, Sabre turbo, Blade, Voodoo, and the Z-type.

• Like 1

mysteriousamg

I own more moderns just because im a speed freak. Id rather have fast. My classic i own is the manana. The only one im addicted to.

don ovdi' island

A generous mix of both.

• Like 3

ztype, stinger, peyote, spoilerless phoenix.....nuff said

I own more moderns than classics haha :D , i think the only classic i still have in my garages it's the Blade and Pigalle (which i truly love); i had the Phoenix, Tornado and Peyote, but i had to get rid of them to get some of my favourite Benefactor (Mercedes Benz) cars, maybe if i had more garage space i'd get the Vigero, Phoenix, Monroe, Z-Type and the classic Aston Martin car in the Sports Classics class ( i forgot it's name JB- something) :) My second character is lucky with a beautiful Vigero as PV.

Edited by caarl00s

Maya Echo Visari

The game seems like it prioritizes supers and sports a bit more, but I'm not surprised since this game takes place in (2014?), and is centered around the glamorous life your online, and singleplayer characters aspire to achieve.

If this game featured more muscle cars, (and more customizable options for them!), I'd be more than happy to fill up my garages with them. The Gauntlet is the car I drive mostly, - But I feel like its the weakest in terms of customization.

If I could throw down some bulletproof shutters from the inside of my Gauntlet (of course, I won't be able to shoot out of them either for balance purposes, and the shutter shouldn't be invincible) like how the Punisher does in his GTO... I'd foam at the mouth everytime.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-29-2014/ZGj1Vq.gif

Edited by SevDoggX

Are you kidding me?

Obviously moderns, its all about the speed.

Never go full retard.

My primary character has almost exclusively classic vehicles.He has Sabre Turbo, Phoenix, Blade, Vigero, Buccaneer, Peyote, Tornado, Stinger, Glendale, Rhapsody, Sovereign, Hexer, 2 Baggers, 2 Daemons, Thrust, Sanchez, PCJ 600 and Youga(I could sell one Daemon,one Bagger and maybe a Sanchez if we get some other classic vehicles that I like in a future DLC).

My secondary characters has exclusively modern vehicles.He has Infernus, Adder, Comet, Banshee, Cognoscenti Cabrio, Dominator, Buffalo, Super Diamond, Patriot, Issi, Bati 801 and Double T.

Edited by LeopardGecko

Commander S

Primarily modern - mostly custom sports cars (unrepentant Midnight Club fan, here...).

I own both. But mostly Classics. My garages are for looks.

Edited by FedoraTheExplora

someone help me find me a deamon I badly need one im on all day on the weekend my gt is badboy194

someone help me find me a deamon I badly need one im on all day on the weekend my gt is badboy194

You can wait for Simeon to request it then it will be much easier to find

I own more Moderns but I have a pretty good balance of both, and I just like speed and handling. But I feel I have enough classics to scratch that itch too when I wanna just roll on fools.

Crawdaddy Deluxe

Go under the pier with the ferris wheel. They spawn there 7/10 of the time.

QuackinAColdOne

I'm more of a modern guy, not mainly because of speed, but I feel they have the best looks and I like making my character look like hes living in luxury.

I have a Z-Type, Tornado, Warrener, Blade, and a Sovereign for classics.

In game, moderns because of handling and braking characteristics.

In real life, classic cars that handle like modern ones, because almost all modern cars are hideous and are absolutely no fun to drive because of all the safety garbage.

Speed is never a deciding factor.

ghostgamer72

I'll choose modern my apartment's are full with modern cars mostly sports

Mostly classics, mainly muscle cars.

The Phoenix tops that in looks and sexiness!! :p

Also I feel in a game called Grand Theft Auto, your cars should be stolen and not bought like some punk ass pu$$y!!

:p

SMFtwstdHICK

Yep, and you should be able to sell any car you steal.. If not at LSC, then,there should be a black market you can sell them to for scrap, human trafficking, or drug dealers out of state, country..