Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,897 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Raz3r95

Is brucie really on steroids?

Raz3r95

Niko keeps calling him steroid junky, but the game doesn't give any informations that he uses roids.

Is he actually on drugs or is Niko just making fun of him for working out the whole time?

Edited by Raz3r95

B Dawg

In the beginning cutscene of 'Easy As Can Be' Brucie works out and mentions using bull shark testosterone.

Niko: 'Ey careful man I heard juice does funny things to your balls'

And also after (or before) the Number 1 race, Brucie wanted people dead because of roid rage (probably not 100% correct)

Edited by B Dawg

Tycek

Basically what B Dawg said. It's confirmed in the game that Brucie is juicing to get as cut as he is.

Judicious 7

Yeah, he is. Haven't you seen his testicles? lol jk

Mr_Leone

Touch my balls, bro.

The Mysterious One

In TBoGT, didn't Mori say that Brucie had been juicing? I know Mori was being an ass to his brother, but I think he might have known that Brucie was taking steroids.

Mr_Leone

In TBoGT, didn't Mori say that Brucie had been juicing? I know Mori was being an ass to his brother, but I think he might have known that Brucie was taking steroids.

I f*cking loved that orange midget, man. He was so f*cking funny lol. I liked Brucie a lot more in IV.

Boxman108

My favorite part of BoGT was Brucie punching him in the face but then he immediately revokes it.

jkim_1

Definitely on some type of testosterone booster, if not anabolic steroids. Rockstar purposely made Brucie into that stereotypical juice head.

Many people (a lot of them athletes), use performance enhancing drugs to compensate for what they can't get naturally. Brucie was so insecure about his size so he decided to shoot up needles in his ass cheek.

Webster.

In the beginning cutscene of 'Easy As Can Be' Brucie works out and mentions using bull shark testosterone.

There's a difference between steroids and testosterone.

Brucie certainly uses testosterone. He even mentions it in GTA IV and can give testosterone to the GTA V online character.

Brucie more than likely uses steroids. He takes testosterone, cocaine and works out often enough to use steroids. Niko probably just calls Brucie "steroid junkie" as something somewhat near a testosterone junkie.

Edited by Webster.

KBG

Niko even says that Bruice owns a micropenis! :D

Deus Ex

Yeah, he is on steroids.

wiizardii

He, he uses so much steriods so his sperm is red now. Also, you can see him on the bullshark testosterone website in V. He looks like a damn methhead

ByePolar

Yep, he's a roid junkie. Steroids definitely help to boost not only his body but his ego as well.

MrVance

Lol come on are you realy so naive that you think that a guy with a physique like Brucie has is a natural? I mean he doesn`t look like Ronnie Coleman but he is pretty buffed and shreded at the same time. I don`t say it isn`t possible to achieve alot without roids but it takes so much time that not likely anyone would bother.

I`m working out alot (i take steroids from time to time i admit) so i know guys who are half of ingame Brucie nad they take plenty of roids.

And it`s not only roids, there is HGH and peptides too.

I got to admit R* did a good homework on this whole bodybuilding thing before they created Brucie because his behavior is exact the same of a tipical roid user in the middle of the steroid cycle.

Niko even says that Bruice owns a micropenis! :D

No he said that roids make "funny balls" not penis which is actually a corect statement because roids do affect your balls but not the penis. But there is some help called PCT- post cycle therapy which prevents that. And of course the anti-estrogen.

B Dawg

Don't do steroids. Drink protein shakes or eat a lot of food or something :p That's what a friend of mine from school does. Proteins proteins proteins and buys lots of them :lol:

MrVance

Don't do steroids. Drink protein shakes or eat a lot of food or something :p That's what a friend of mine from school does. Proteins proteins proteins and buys lots of them :lol:

Well you think i only do steroids, I consume 3g of whey proteins per 1 kg of body weight which i got 75% out of real food as 1 kg of chicken of turkey breast meat per day. The rest 25% i got out of shake.. But just for better results i run 1 12-weeks long cycle per 1 year, so i`m not some hardcore roid junkie like brucie is. :blink: But i don`t do no bullshark testosterone, i only do good old vial test from galenika pharm, the best pharmacy factory in whole Balkan and SE Europe. :lol:

Terrell

Pretty sure. Not sure how much her weighs but I'd say he with is about 235-245 at about 6'0 2/5" or so flat footed. Roughly the same as Johnny k before he shrunk down to 127lbs or so. Except Johnny was more 18 percent body fat and Brucie was more 7, 8 mabey. In terms of him being on bull shark testosterone, I'd say yes, but not so the time possibly. He's stronger than merry weather security guards who Trevor constantly criticizes them for being lucky roided up a-holes, probably because he's only about 195 lbs or so lol.

MrVance

Pretty sure. Not sure how much her weighs but I'd say he with is about 235-245 at about 6'0 2/5" or so flat footed. Roughly the same as Johnny k before he shrunk down to 127lbs or so. Except Johnny was more 18 percent body fat and Brucie was more 7, 8 mabey. In terms of him being on bull shark testosterone, I'd say yes, but not so the time possibly. He's stronger than merry weather security guards who Trevor constantly criticizes them for being lucky roided up a-holes, probably because he's only about 195 lbs or so lol.

I don`t know where you got this info about Brucie`s weight/height/body fat from but man you got it well :lol:

I`d also say B has aprox 7-8% BFI but he doesn`t look that tall. I mean i don`t know how much 6.0 stands in cm but i`d say he is aprox 180 cm, near Niko`s height.

But you got to know that testosterone alone won`t give you much of a progress except for a low quality bulk filled with f*cking water. You got to get something to cut along T, like deca, tren or even better HGH. That kind of combination guys like B (similar physiques) are taking to get quality muscle mass with as little water as possible.

So Brucie wouldn`t be like that from T only, the man is running at least 6 IU`s of HGH per day along that T and god knows what else. Usualy they are heavy on peptides, insulin sh*t and diuretics too. And that sh*t f*cks you up pretty bad, roids and HGH aren`t the problem at all, they wont f*ck your health if you use them smartly but insulin and diuretics will make you a diabetic with screwed kidneys in a matter of year or so (depends of onesgenetics).

And that`s the main reason most of the pros getting retired soon.

So i don`t touch that crap for nothing, just roids and HGH in smart dosages and alot of meat, supps and working out..

uncredited

I think that he is also registered in the police computer data base, which says that he uses illegal steroids. I might be wrong, though.