GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hitman In The Black Entity

Bestin_theWorld

Bestin_theWorld

i know everybodys familiar with the guy from the black sentinel that when finishing a mission speeds on by without giving a f*ck and if you shoot he will shoot back.

Now theres a guy who does the same thing after finishing a mission but now its in a black entity. its the third time i encounter him lol i think its pretty cool.

The guy spawns in Sentinels, Entities, Monroes, and I think a Stinger GT.

Shadow_Titan17

It's the same person. He can drive an Entity, Stinger, and some other vehicles.

Sentinel Guy is a joyrider scripted into the game. He drives a variety of cars including the Entity, Tailgater, and Stinger GT, but he usually drives a Sentinel XS. He's usually armed and will do drive bys while pursuing you

Shadow_Titan17

I've never encountered a hitman, how do I do so?

He normally appears after a mission. Keep an eye out for guy that's driving aggressively in a black car.

Entity hitman is the Sentinel hitman. He's scripted to drive different cars.

Edited by ZeusMowat_278

I've never seen this dude. Can you steal the expensive cars he drives? (I'm guessing not)

I've been looking out for this so called Sentinel Guy or any other aggresive car after missions since I heard about him a month or two ago, i've never seen him and neither have my friends. I guess this is just as real as the karin snipe.

blingdiablo

You hear him more often than you see him. When you hear a car engine at higher RPM fly by, and a car stereo blasting, that's him.

smokingndriving

You hear him more often than you see him. When you hear a car engine at higher RPM fly by, and a car stereo blasting, that's him.

This.

Here's the other thing: I often seem after a mission when I'm in invite only. I rarely ever see him after a mission when in a full lobby.

If you want a good chance at seeing him, do "Rooftop Rumble" in invite only - he'll likely speed by on the street next to Madrazo's right after you pop back in after completing the mission.

I've never seen this dude. Can you steal the expensive cars he drives? (I'm guessing not)

You can steal them but you have to be very quick.

This.

Here's the other thing: I often seem after a mission when I'm in invite only. I rarely ever see him after a mission when in a full lobby.

If you want a good chance at seeing him, do "Rooftop Rumble" in invite only - he'll likely speed by on the street next to Madrazo's right after you pop back in after completing the mission.

Yep. f*cker ran me over the first couple of times but once I wised up, I just nuked him after spawning by Medrazo's. Haven't seen him is a while though.

I've been looking out for this so called Sentinel Guy or any other aggresive car after missions since I heard about him a month or two ago, i've never seen him and neither have my friends. I guess this is just as real as the karin snipe.

Except for the fact the Snipe is some stupid ass thing started by some dude, whereas the hitman is actually real and you just happen to never seen him.

This.

Yep. f*cker ran me over the first couple of times but once I wised up, I just nuked him after spawning by Medrazo's. Haven't seen him is a while though.

This, early-on in Online he'd get me but haven't seen him in a while. Very true about the stereo tho!

I've never seen him in the expensive cars, that would be cool. Every time I see him speed by, I check to see if that particular car is on Simeon's list. It usually is. I've seen Gresleys, Patriots, Baggers, etc.

Pics/Video plz

I usually see the Entity after the survival "processed". Here's two different ones I've chased down. The driver doesn't stop unless you chase him for a long time, then he gets out and shoots or runs.

0_041.jpg

0_040.jpg

0_027.jpg

Biggie Kaniff

Smh.

It may be hard to spot him if you don't play the game, which you can't do if you've never seen the Sentinel guy.

Yes, that's how I got my tailgater, but you can't save the Entity, but can drive it.

GunTotinHippie

Hitman in black entity sounda like me a week or two ago before I gave her a new paint job.

On topic I'm sure I've seen this crazy driver now after reading you alls comments. Never pay attention to the car but I be like what the f*ck was you that much of a rush to crash in to me and then on top of that speed off like I'm slowing you down even more Even if it means hitting me a second or third time jeez lol

I've been playing since the game came out and I never encountered this dude. He's avoiding me. I feel so unloved :cry: