GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Are you satisfied with your car collection?

zQUEENz

Poll  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with your car collection?

• Yes, I purchased and kept my cars, never got rid of them
    • No, I find myself selling and buying new cars to replace
    • Doesn't matter with me

Are you satisfied with your current car collection in GTAO?

For me, I can never stay satisfied with the same cars in my garage.

Curiosity for other cars keep me buying and replacing cars in garage on a daily basis.

Either that, or I get bored with a certain car after spending $200k - $500 worth of mods and end up selling and replacing it with a different stock car.

Am I the only one? Or are you satisfied with your car collection and always keep your cars you purchased?

Edited by zQUEENz

Yes, I am. I only really drive one car anyway.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

The Angel King

No, because I can only have 2 garages...

Edit: Couldn't vote because there is no option for me.

Edited by The Angel King
  • Like 1

Yes. Sort of.

I had to get rid of some since I really liked the new Blade, Rhapsody and Pigalle.

I would like to add more SUV / Off-Road vehicles and crew vehicles but I can't due to space. I'm satisfied yet distorted.

• Like 2

I can't vote for option 1 because there have been some changes to get to where I am now, but now (at least until the next content update) I'm happy with my garage - and that's with 2 spots free, too.

I find that I take out all of my cars regularly enough depending on what I'm up to, and all the current ones serve me just fine for the kind of things I get up to.

1. Sandking SWB
  2. Sadler
  3. Rebel (Clean)
  4. Rat-Loader
  5. Manana (Roof)
  6. Schafter
  7. Entity XF
  8. Turismo R
  9. Sultan
  10. Jester
  11. Dubsta 6x6
  12. Bison
  13. Zentorno
  14. Roosevelt
  15. Massacro
  16. Exemplar
  17. Zion "XS"
  18. Elegy RH8
  19. -Empty-
  20. -Empty-

Only vehicle I feel like I could replace atm is the Jester.

Edited by reform

Hylskriksen

No, not really. I need hotknife, clean ratloader and clean voodoo (i know thats a dream at this point). Then i got all the muscle i need.

The better question would be why do I own the cars I have if I'm not satisfied with them?

• Like 1

I'm happy with the cars I have but want more because I'm a car enthusiast.

For the time being, yes I am.

Ask me again in a few hours however...

CarimboHanky

no because there are lots of cars i still want to own and no garage space for them!

I've always been restless, constantly changing up and getting bored of certain cars or wanting to try new ones. I can't see that changing. Being rich and having two garages helps though

Sneakerfeen11

Can we get a "I like my car collection, but I keep changing the paint" option? I need that. lol

My main character has:
Sabre Turbo

Phoenix

Blade

Vigero

Buccaneer

Peyote

Tornado

Glendale

Stinger

Rhapsody

Thrust

Sovereign

Bagger

Daemon

Hexer

Youga

another Bagger(if they put something better in future DLC,I´ll replace this)

another Daemon(same as the one before)

PCJ 600

Sanchez

My secondary character has:

Dominator

Buffalo

Banshee

Comet

Cognoscenti Cabrio

Patriot

Super Diamond

Issi

Adder

Infernus

Bati 801

Double T

Edited by LeopardGecko

Commander S

Yeah - mostly. Tend to only drop the hammer on a car I want to keep after plenty of deliberation - often having found a real-life car I want to homage, or something like that.

Normally, the only reason I'd sell one is because I found a better candidate to fill the same roll - for example, my metallic blue 'tuner' Tailgater (terrible idea...), which ended up getting replaced by a similarly decked-out (though much more fittingly) Penumbra (moral of the story: don't substitute a German sedan for a JDM sports car!).

But as a hard rule, I save garage space for cars I intend to keep in perpetuity - hence why I'm still far away from filling up all my garage slots...

Strange Town

I am satisfied with my cars, but I'm not satisfied at the cars I can't have because of garage space.

Couldn't vote because my option would be :

Nearly. There is a couple more "spawn only" cars that I've yet to collect, but other than that, I'm pretty satisfied.

(Or something along those line! :))

It was only yesterday that I finally got around to searching out a Pheonix. Found one mid-mission.

I still don't have a Hearse, and for some unknown reason, I really want one!! :p

• Like 1

No, because i have no space for more. I'd probably own all cars in the game except the FQ2 because f*ck the FQ2

Yep but more than half of them are SP-MP, Duped, or save supercar glitched. I hardly bought cars.
I tossed the cars i dont use

Edited by Winning001

I made a list of cars that I like and kept crossing off cars until I was left with my 10 favorites. The only one I ever sold was a Baller to make room for a Roosevelt. Never even significantly changed their visual mods because I'm very careful about that too. I get it right the first time. I have another garage to fill up and I've been making the money to do so on my second character which is now rank 61, so there's another 20 cars that I can buy. I've also made a list of the 30 more cars I want and I'm currently working on making enough money.

KiTTYReCkless

No because I still miss my Chrome Tanks, Zombiedozer, School bus, Lost MC van, Snow cars, Burnt tractor, Riot, and Lawn mower. I will have an entire ten car garage waiting for them if they ever come back.

Shark Cards Rule Everything Around Me.(S.C.R.E.A.M) TAKE MY MONEY! Megalodon card,Y'all!

Not especially, but I'm not going to replace any of them for the time being. I'm a bit cheap, but also very patient. There are a couple cars I'm willing to let go of, to make room for something new, but I feel no sense of urgency to do so.

FertileFuZZ

Love the cars i have got, some for fun, some for racing, but am i satisfied, with whats in my garages yes i am, but ultimatly No as there are still more cars i want and have no room to have these... SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am. I only really drive one car anyway.

Basically this for me too. Can't really say anything else. :p

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

You'll probably hate most of my cars, but they're special to me dammit!

1-4 Adders

5-7 Zentornos

8 panto

9 Asea

10 Bodhi

11 sandking

12 Dinka Thrust

13 sovereign

14 Vacca

15 stinger topless

16 entity XF

17 Blazer