1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why/how does Tracey have a car but Jimmy doesn't it?

Alpha Demigod

Alpha Demigod

I have no idea what you mean by "these posts" or "seeing this so often on here". I don't recall a lot of threads dealing with Jimmy's car situation.

"These posts" = unsolicited remarks about how terrible women are casually dropped into threads about a f*cking unrelated video game. Not Jimmy's car situation. Clearly.

...Kindly take that discussion into an external thread for it, or settle into PMs.

This part is exactly my point. But kindly keeping that sh*t outta here needs to work both ways--nobody will have an excuse to derail threads* with their manhood-compromising, tumbler-miseducated, sjw PC feminism propaganda if others could refrain from making their totally nuanced and well-informed commentary on the systemic marginalization of males on a GTA forum in the first place. I know, it's a crazy suggestion me and my irrational manpussy are making, but it's worth a shot.

*oh lawd the irony of this post, rite?

Dude, just leave it.

Frankly, I don't see why feminism needs to exist in the developed world, and thus whenever I see an FWF (first world feminist) I know he/she is an uneducated individual who is just blindly worshipping the almighty vagina. But this is not the thread for that.

I can send you a message if you want to continue talking about manhood-compromising, tumbler-miseducated, sjw PC feminism propaganda and the totally nuanced and well-informed commentary on the systemic marginalization of males or irrational man pussies.

But this is regarding Jimmy's car situation. Let's keep it at that.

SUMMARY OF THE THREAD

The Question:

Why does Tracey have a car and Jimmy doesn't?

Possible Explanations:

1) Michael just hates Jimmy for being a worthless fat f*ck and loves Tracey so he gives her preferential treatment and got her a car

2) Jimmy doesn't need a car because he sits on his ass all day

3) Jimmy was allowed to have a car, but he botched the sale and got Mi wrapped up in some reposession nonsense so Jimmy has lost his car priveleges

Loophole Debunked:

Speaking of cars, isn't it a bit odd in "reuniting the family" Michael tells Jimmy he's broke and can't buy him a car despite the fact he's swimming in money?

Because, in-lore, at the beginning of the game, Michael points out to Franklin he can't pay back Madrazo out of his own pocket because he's 'in mortgage up to my eyeballs'. This implies their income is very fixed and the family spends roughly near to over what Michael earns/allows to be spent in a month. Plus, Tracey, despite being lacking in demur, does apply herself into doing things to become famous or make money. Jimmy sits around all day doing drugs, snacking, playing Righteous Slaughter or bumming off his buddies. I'd be disappointed in a son like that.

Edited by Dark Bordeus
  • Like 2

Jimmy sits around all day doing drugs, snacking, playing Righteous Slaughter or bumming off his buddies

smoking weed*

Honestly I don't think gender plays much of a factor in this particular case. Don't get me wrong, a scenario where a daughter gets more spoiled than a son isn't uncommon within American families. I don't think Tracey's getting better treatment than Jimmy for no reason.

Michael has the right to disown his son, and he has every reason to. First off we can presume that Jimmy was a mischievous kid growing up and did poor in school since he doesn't seem to go to college and doesn't have a job. Then he causes a huge problem with Simeon which I'm not gonna even get into, and last but not least, the boat. After all that crap he put his father through, Jimmy should be grateful.

As for Tracey, maybe she hangs out with the wrong dudes but she isn't capable of wrecking havoc like her brother has. I also assume that she has an average IQ, unlike Jimmy. Tracey isn't causing anyone a burden by owning a car, I think Jimmy would either crash his car or get a million traffic tickets which Michael would have to pay for.

In conclusion, this is one of Michael's few good parenting decisions.

• Like 1
kevin de santa

Isn't part of Tracey's character is that she's a dumb blonde? So I think Jimmy is the smarter but not by much

Fuzzknuckles

I'm pretty sure it's because Tracey SHOUTS EVERY LINE SHE HAS AND IT'S PROBABLY JUST THAT MICHAEL WANTED HER TO STOP SHOUTING FOR A FEW MINUTES.

Whereas Jimmy's just a fat little sh*t and Michael wants him to grow the f*ck up and be a man.

Isn't part of Tracey's character is that she's a dumb blonde? So I think Jimmy is the smarter but not by much

Well it's hard to tell. I suppose you're right but she isn't developed enough as a character to really determine who she is. I made the assumption that she's the type of girl who does okay in school since she is in college at the end of the story. Jimmy is just a moron in all ways.
  • 2 weeks later...

Because her car is inexpensive, and she was a good school girl in highschool. She must have received the car on her 18th birthday for graduating high school or something. Then somewhere between ages 18 and 22 she tuned into a young Amanda. But by the end she's going to school.

kevin de santa

I like to cops In Michael's house so his family run away you can't beat Jimmy running for the hills

• 6 years later...
Darkpawnlaser

When you have a daughter guys will give her rides, that puts her at the mercy of random teenage guys. When you have a son people freak hate men. It's possible but statistically speaking nobody is trying to fiddle an old teenaged dude so not a priority. Also Tracey is older and she seems more like she wouldn't trash the car, like she knows the value in material things at least. Jimmy seems like he's barely 16 even if he is almost drinking age.

billiejoearmstrong8

This is super old but the answer is because she's 2 years older than him. He also did get a car at the start of the game, but we know how that turned out.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
Americana
1 hour ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

This is super old but the answer is because she's 2 years older than him. He also did get a car at the start of the game, but we know how that turned out.

Damn, Tracey is older than Jimmy? I would have never guessed. And I've learnt this from this particular thread...

• Like 1
billiejoearmstrong8
2 hours ago, Americana said:

Damn, Tracey is older than Jimmy? I would have never guessed. And I've learnt this from this particular thread...

I learned from this thread that anyone thinks she isn't :lol:. Jimmy's visibly shorter and still rides around on a bike and acts more like a teenager while she has a car and goes out and does her own thing. And they wouldn't have made her a borderline child and have her doing all the sexual stuff she does.

Also I just actually read some of the old replies in this thread, what a dumpster fire.

TheJesus1996

Tracey bleets she's 23, Jimmy is supposedly 2 years younger.

SonofLosSantos

Jimmy isn’t responsible enough to have anything of value. Tracy might be a little bit of a wild card, but she seems to have her sh*t put together, so I can see why she has one. Michael probably game jimmy money to get a car and he went to Simeon and got that Karin beJay for $15k a month or whatever.

Phil McCrevis

Tracy is older. I think you have to be 21 to drive in America and Jim is only 16 or 17 if I'm not mistaken. Plus Michael would probably tell the agents to take away his lisense after he spiked him with dirty weed and took his car right from under him.

I know he got the BMW car done up but this was probably before he told norten and haynes. He's working for them remember so could easily get car repossed. Especially since his wife is cheating with another man. They take this stuff very serious in the United States of America not like in other countries where people can get married while still being married to someone else. Look at doctor Dre. He didn't pay his wife I saw and she took half of his money so Michael could definetly take back his car from Jimmie the brat. Think about it guys. The game is stupid but not that stupid not to think about this.

Edited by Phil McCrevis
Algonquin Assassin
On 1/19/2021 at 8:01 AM, Phil McCrevis said:

Tracy is older. I think you have to be 21 to drive in America and Jim is only 16 or 17 if I'm not mistaken

No. The minimum driving age in the U.S is 16.

I'd like to think the reason Jimmy doesn't have his own car is Michael simply thinks he's irresponsible especially after his yacht was stolen so he probably doesn't trust him to own a car. Tracey comes across like a spoiled brat, but she doesn't seem as irresponsible as Jimmy does.

Plus she probably has her own source of income anyway to afford her own car whereas Jimmy leaches off Michael and Amanda for money.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin
  • Like 2
JaeDan 101

Franklin stole it in the mission "Complications"

• KEKW 1
Phil McCrevis
On 1/24/2021 at 12:03 AM, Algonquin Assassin said:

No. The minimum driving age in the U.S is 16.

I'd like to think the reason Jimmy doesn't have his own car is Michael simply thinks he's irresponsible especially after his yacht was stolen so he probably doesn't trust him to own a car. Tracey comes across like a spoiled brat, but she doesn't seem as irresponsible as Jimmy does.

Plus she probably has her own source of income anyway to afford her own car whereas Jimmy leaches off Michael and Amanda for money.

Forgive me mate I did not know. This probably is a more likely solution yes. Both are spoiled rich white kiddies from California (which San Andrea's is based on). This is what happens when you live in the governments pocket robbing banks and become a rat lol

• 3 weeks later...
DR:BUSTA

Why would Jimmy need a car ?

He lives in his room 

babanigGARdo

cause tracey is good at giving the succ

jimmy well.... isnt