Are you into single player or multiplayer?

universetwisters

Are you into single player or multiplayer?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Are you into single player or multiplayer?

• Single Player
    • Multiplayer

universetwisters

As the poll asks, are you into single player or multiplayer? I know there's a lot of people who like to play single player, but there's also a lot who like to play multiplayer for GTA too. I'm more into single player myself, but I'm interested in hearing what you folks are into and if one thing is favored drastically over the other.

• Like 1

sTgL5iS.png

EpicWafflez515

I'm into single player since its in my opinion more interactive compared to multiplayer and because of the missions in single player have story and dialog in it. I'm still waiting for Rockstar to release a single player DLC for GTA5.

• Like 1

I remember playing GTA Vice City and even if it didnt got a multiplayer,i liked it more than GTA V and its Online. I also understood that GTA IV had a multiplayer after two years i started playing it so yeah,im totally into singleplayer.

• Like 1

For GTA- I'll be single player till I die.

For others - I switch between both, if an interesting game arrives. Otherwise, I'm into single player gaming.

Singleplayer all day. Multiplayer was supposed to be the next level of gaming, where brain dead NPC's are replaced with live humans with whom you can interact on a true human level. Instead it became an infection of brainless apes in every game which completely looses any order and becomes complete anarchy in multiplayer.

In singleplayer you get a proper story and the world in your hand to do as you please. Although I do like playing with friends that's reserved for a few sports games, or racing games where we sit down on the couch and play and chill, but none of this online crap will ever interest me.

• Like 2

Harwood Butch3r

Singleplayer. Multiplayer is fine, but not when it's a primary focus (such as GTAO).

• Like 3

Poll just proves that Online is just for making money. Every normal person who has little more knowledge about GTA would say SP because it's what created series and what GTA actually is. I don't have problem with Online being here, but SP is and will be always on the first place compared to Online.

Edited by AnDReJ98
  • Like 3

Great thread, kudos to Universetwisters :^:

I am personally more into SP. I have not only been more into SP in videogames in general, but SP is what made GTA to what it is today (obviously). I did like the MP in GTA IV because it was fun, but the multiplayer in GTA V (Otherwise GTA Online) Is too complex and R* has made it into a singular title... I am not so sure about singular MP game titles. Although I only see it as a side thing, R* treats it as an entire seperate game.

• Like 1

Single.

sad-forever-alone-face-only-s.png

But seriously; never been a fan of multiplayer gaming.

SA-MP had it's few fun moments though - remember trying it back in 2008. GTA Online got boring and dull after a day for me.

Apart from playing with your friends (IRL) in two player gaming modes 'n stuff, I'll always be more into single player gaming.

Edited by markwey

ShaolinMaster

SP all the way. I do not care about Online at all. Spent probably less than 5 hours on Online but still playing the SP every few days. Usually I tend to play games online as well but to me GTA is all about the SP.

• Like 1

I'm only playing on SP. I did play SAMP a lot when I was younger, but now I don't know if it would work with all those mods I have.

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

I could go for the co-op play like with CJ & Denise in SA.

I don't want to play online though.

Lethal Vaccine

Single Player always.

Pooyan Cyrus

Single Player until Multiplayer becomes something better.

Funny Results: Single Player 26 votes - Multiplayer no votes!

Lethal Vaccine

Probably cuz there is fewer Online fans in these parts of the forum as it's about the SERIES, which more than likely, they don't know much about. V is probably their first game and Online is the first thing they'd play and not bother with SP. Just my guess, which is still plausible as you can just go to the Online forum and read some comments, you'll get the impression nobody knows what they are talking about except for Online. Like....GTA III? What's that? Lol

Edited by Militia
  • Like 2

Once again, i'm impressed. 28 people voted SP and ANYONE for MP (yet).

I thought this forum was full of Online players.

My vote goes to SP, no doubt.

Who is the strongest? Who is the best? Who holds the aces, the East or the West?

CslLPae.png

This is the CRAP... our children are learning?

the ironic one

I've never played any GTA online and I'm not going to. Actually I don't like Multi at all regardless of the game.

• Like 1

I voted multiplayer for two reasons... 1) no polls look reliable when one category has zero votes and 2) right now that is what I am loving. I've loved the SP in all the games from GTA 1 (topdown), have obsessed fairly unhealthy about each and every one (even the London 1969), but right now I'm stuck on the MP. Please don't hate me. :alien:

I voted multiplayer for two reasons... 1) no polls look reliable when one category has zero votes and 2) right now that is what I am loving. I've loved the SP in all the games from GTA 1 (topdown), have obsessed fairly unhealthy about each and every one (even the London 1969), but right now I'm stuck on the MP. Please don't hate me. :alien:

Why would anybody hate you for expressing your opinion? This is a f*cking forum, not China where you get killed if you express your opinion

• Like 2

This is not just any forum. This is GTA Forums. I've seen more hate for less reasons, admittedly out in the Online section, but still... here cooler heads prevail. :)

na89340qv0n34b09q340

Series chat is full of singleplayers. If this poll were in the V section, or in the IV section a few years ago you'd get much more varied results. I bet the V section has already had a few polls, anyone who cares to might try looking for them. :^:

Rockstar games and my network setup don't seem to mesh very well. ;) Before GTA: Online it was probably my fault, but now I just can't stand the regular issues with rockstar's servers. There's also usually a much better feeling I get from playing games "vanilla." It was the same with IV. TBoGT was a much more fun game to me, but it always felt more correct to play IV for some reason, enough that I usually had a better time with it.

Series chat is full of singleplayers. If this poll were in the V section, or in the IV section a few years ago you'd get much more varied results. I bet the V section has already had a few polls, anyone who cares to might try looking for them. :^:

Rockstar games and my network setup don't seem to mesh very well. ;) Before GTA: Online it was probably my fault, but now I just can't stand the regular issues with rockstar's servers. There's also usually a much better feeling I get from playing games "vanilla." It was the same with IV. TBoGT was a much more fun game to me, but it always felt more correct to play IV for some reason, enough that I usually had a better time with it.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/643590-gta-v-vs-gta-online/

One of my first noob threads right there ^^^

It was mixed, mostly SP

• Like 1

Single player definitely especially in GTA

I played some multiplayer in GTA IV and Red dead but only as a nice extra

the main focus should always be the SP but with all this online sh*t I'm not sure Rockstar knows that

matajuegos01

Single Player papi, multiplayer is just a f*cking clusterf*ck that I play just because it has more options than the offline which is f*cking unfair

• Like 2

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

• 4 weeks later...

SP forever. Why? Multiplayer is bad for GTA, especially SAMP, MTA and the current GTA Online. Maybe GTA Online will be better when the PC version comes, but SAMP and MTA are still on my hated list.

Payne Killer

SP, as gtao is stupid and filled with annoying kids. I thought IV had a decent multiplayer but SP was a lot better.

• Like 2

QELXDiM.jpg