GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Damn hackers.

triplem

You know what annoys me most about hackers on GTA online? The fact that I cant do what they do... haha.

Last week two hackers managed to hack a couple of Liberators, and where trolling a specific area near Micheals house on the strip. One had a regular looking liberator, but it had traction so good it just sped up and down the cliff sides up towards the hills behind there... not to mention his character was the alien... I know how that is done, but the other guy somehow managed to mod the liberator to have a different shell on top, and it was all shiny chrome. I was in passive mode, so they couldn't quite get me, however, one of them somehow must have been able to see me, because he started shooting at me and it was hitting me, so I ran for cover. Someone else drove onto the scene and these two in the liberators just owned him. The guy kept coming back for more. I stood up on a wall where the chrome one tried to ram me, but then he parked it right next to me, got out and ran after the 3rd person trying to take them on, in which he got pulled out of his car and shot by the alien looking guy... I took the chance to quickly steal the chrome one, and sped off in it thinking i'd gotten away with it. I got all the way to the airport when suddenly this guys name shows up in the truck i'm driving... somehow he spawned inside it ... he then took over the controls. I wasn't thrown out or anything, he just somehow took over... then for some reason he jumped out of the truck while it was speeding along, and I got control back... I figured if he could spawn in it i'd quickly ditch the truck in the ocean on him... but he spawned back in the truck again, and not only took control of it again, but suddenly the truck stops, my character jumps out and I had no control over my own character as it started walking to the ocean.... I guess he figured what I was doing, somehow took over and planned to drown me, but I quit the game not giving him the pleasure.

Today I was chasing a couple of blips at the helicopter pad at the marina. I see one guys character bouncing up and down, I thought it was a glitch, but every time I saw him he was doing it. Again, I was in passive mode, so after they tried shooting at me and realizing they're wasting ammo, they ran to the ocean and the bouncing one just stands in the middle of thin air, like regular walking, but above the ground, and the other one must have been Jesus, because he was walking on the water.... they both headed over to the land on the other side. So I took a chopper and followed them over (saved swimming) and parachuted out... again they tried shooting at me... I was standing on top of the building, and they where shooting me while standing in the middle of the water.

0_0.jpg

What amusing hacks have you seen people doing?

Second one it's a glitch. Even I've done it. It's too easy to perform and you can get quite high up in the sky.

• Like 1

No sign of hackers there. Go out side for a while OP

Just have to center them on your scope, then wait for them to bounce up or down through it. Takes a little patience, but they usually are not expecting it, lol.

So R* created jesus, but beceause it was to obvious their 33rd degree freemason buddies made them remove the ingame Satan shrine at the beach because it's basicly the same..

Hacker drove up to me slowly in a wrecked car and blew me up. He was invisible and the game just said I died, no blip or gamertag. Freaked me out.

So technically Jesus was a glitcher.

I so want a T-shirt of this now XD

amhdh.jpg

• Like 3

Hacker drove up to me slowly in a wrecked car and blew me up. He was invisible and the game just said I died, no blip or gamertag. Freaked me out.

Car pollution is no joke!

Oh and I'll take a T-shirt to :D

Edited by Bourjois

You're all so lucky meeting this benevolent hackers. I joined a session the other day and a level 20 with a KD of 800.00 kept teleporting everyone in the game to his position, forcing us on our knees, and then exploding/vaporizing/incinerating/crushing/shooting us. I couldn't leave and had to unplug the PS3 get out of it.

Ran into another hacker today, some tool named "GTA5_MONTANA." Checked his PSN profile, GTA was the only game, all trophies unlocked at the same time. Level 170, KD = 350.00. Saw him spawn killing a few other players, so I went off-radar and ran him over in my Zentorno - parking on someone, even in god mode, will kill them. Giving the hacker his only death for god knows how long made him go batsh*t crazy, and he sent a slew of angry messages and proceeded make me explode whenever I spawned. Still, I had a KD of 1-6 vs him when I left, which is far better than any of my other encounters have gone.

Also, anyone notice how in the "Players" menu there is not an option to kick hackers? It is there for everyone else, but not people who are hacking. Is this part of the hacks they're using, something to prevent them from being kicked in every session they join?

Edited by gbrown100

grand theft spaghetti

someone took control of my character. they were laughing about drowning me in the ocean but my character didn't die. I was in passive so they couldn't shoot me. I was just out far enough to where a car couldn't hit me.

I was just squatting underwater.

then I started laughing about how he just trolled himself and how he struggles to kill a player he is in control of.

Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch

theres no hackers, just a glitch :), popular one

Oh, cool! So I can do it haha!

I found a cool glitch by accident, but wouldn't surprise me if someones found it... there is a barbar shop up near Michaels place. Walk around the side of it in the alley to a garage on the wall, on the left side wall of it, jump and you end up inside the building, but it's all glitched... theres a space to the right you can jump to, i like to call 911, then just start shooting cops.. for some reason I can shoot them, but they can't shoot me! I ended up with a 5 star wanted level, but they couldn't hit me... great revenge on the cops for all those times they where assholes to me!

Unfortunately OP doesn't know the difference between a hacker, a cracker, a modder, and a glitcher. Or if he does know, when he witnesses something funny going on he can't differentiate between the four.

• Like 1

Unfortunately OP doesn't know the difference between a hacker, a cracker, a modder, and a glitcher. Or if he does know, when he witnesses something funny going on he can't differentiate between the four.

wtf is OP?

wtf is OP?

Original Poster.

Turkish Turketarian

wtf is OP?

You, original poster. When talking about video games it means over powered.

Why can I never join fun lobbies :(

I know, me neither! I love watching mad glitches/manipulations in the game, it has its own twisted ingenuity.

The only technofear meltdowns I get are the game crashing/freezing and becoming inoperable, or like right now, offline (PS3).

:(

6SierraWhiskey

I was playing the other day and grabbed a jet, flew into the city at about 1500 feet and was ripped out of the jet and had no control of my character. Hit the ground and was stuck laying face down with no access to the menu, so I couldn't leave. Had to reset the console. The hackers are starting to get out of control.

wtf is OP?

You, original poster. When talking about video games it means over powered.

Not very nice of you... how was I to know what a glitch vs a exploit was? I doubt it's being over powered either... as I've had show downs with some guy named maddog something... i shot him point blank in the head a million times and he didn't die once... I even blew him up with the rocket launcher and grenades, and he didn't die... it's a hacker or exploit of some kind, not being over powered. Not to mention there was a heap of ferris wheels just laying around the area he kept spawning in... which I've been reading up on is caused when a hacker spawns into a game causing that or meteors to spawn.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by triplem

EarthboundMysfit

Worse than a hacker is a lagger in a jet who thinks he's good.

^Scum of the Earth^*

* ... And impossible to shoot down.

No one can save the world of GTA Online except the PS4 and Xbox One.

But soon those will end too.....

:(:(:(:(:(:(

So technically Jesus was a glitcher.

Jesus was duping bread and fish before GTA 5 was even first announced.

If Jesus was a glitcher, then God is Rockstar and he has since patched all the glitches.

If Rockstar is God, then Heists are the religion itself. And we're great at it to: keep believing, trusting, spending money and making war with each other on here.