GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

DLC Music

God-eater

I can't be the only one who is completely over the music on the radio stations. I stopped listening to them months ago - some good tunes on several stations, but you can get sick of anything if you hear it enough.

So, I'd love to get some new tracks for the radio. I get that due to licencing fees there's no way R* could just give them to us for free, and they've always said that GTA Online content would always be free, but theoretically it would be new music for SP that would happen to carry over to Online. Thus, we can get new tunes without anyone going back on their word (and we know how R* hates to do that ;P).

How about you guys - would you welcome new music? Would you be prepared to drop a few bucks on it?

Gingy Eastwood

Depends, really. I'm not spending $2+ on a bunch of rap and pop. Unless it's new music all over the board, but even then, it wouldn't interest me that much.

Depends on their approach...

If they (unrealistically) re-licensed their old Radio Stations and let us choose to buy a few in bundles; totally.

6IBTBOM.png

I highly doubt we'll get new music in radio in a free (1-10 usd) or cheap dlc, since R* must pay royalties to record companies. On the other hand, if they release a single player dlc that won't be free, hopefully they'll add new music, just like they did with GTAIV and TBOGT/TLAD. I would gladly pay for a independent station that allows us to stream our music stored in our HDD.

Depends, really. I'm not spending $2+ on a bunch of rap and pop. Unless it's new music all over the board, but even then, it wouldn't interest me that much.

It was your theme song thread that got me thinking about it, funnily enough.

What about a retro station - songs from previous GTA games? I bet they could be free, and I bet that you above all would love to hear some Amos Moses while cruising thru Blaine. :music:

I would gladly pay for a independent station that allows us to stream our music stored in our HDD.

Hear bloody hear on that!

Gingy Eastwood

It was your theme song thread that got me thinking about it, funnily enough.

What about a retro station - songs from previous GTA games? I bet they could be free, and I bet that you above all would love to hear some Amos Moses while cruising thru Blaine. :music:

Yay. I love when I inspire people.

Seriously though, I'd definitely enjoy some more Rebel Radio, definitely needs more Hank Williams. They could add more to VBR or Los Santos Rock Radio. I definitely wouldn't hearing some In the Air Tonight or Billie Jean.