GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Ever find a glitch by accident?

transambill

transambill

Some friends and I were having a fight with the police inside the Strip club.

After the police started coming thru a back door we cannot go thru and wasted us all we decided to take the fight to another location, I chose the Ammunation down south close to the LSC by the rail road tracks. Pull the front of a car thru the doors and shoot the owner inside. Get out of the car and shoot the cash registers, money will spawn on the floor or on the counter top by the registers.

Back the car out but sometimes the doors will lock shut so it's a good idea to have someone stay inside Ammunation while the car is backed out.

Now take turns, one guy runs outside across the street then back inside and either the cash registers will be closed again and all you have to do is shoot them, grab the money then let your friend run outside across the street and back and he can do the same thing. Sometimes there's already money laying about so you don't have to shoot the cash registers at all.

Now your not going to get rich doing this cause you get less than $100 per register each time but it's easy money and you can run in and out of Ammunation and collect cash as many times as you want.

By the way, shooting the Ammunation owner did not give anybody a wanted level so we didn't have any police around to bother us.

I also noticed that after running across the street then back to Ammunation that rite outside the doors before going back inside you can sometimes hear the static/electrical noise you always hear when you shoot a register while robbing a store.

I once glitched myself into the Humane Labs, because I accidently met a nice player who could show me how to.

Legit.

• Like 1

fGvIGuc.png

Yeah, but it was pretty worthless and a pain in the ass to do. I was testing out the musket in singleplayer. I robbed an armoured truck with it and I noticed you could skip the reload by attempting to open the locked doors on the truck. This was neat, but Sugar Free Nos made a thread on how to skip the reload animation much quicker and more efficiently, so what I discovered wasn't really worth noting. Arya35 also posted a really good method on that thread to skip the reload animation on the musket, which I use to this day. Thanks, Nos and Arya!

I found the underwater glitch by accident and my brother found out the old invisibility glitch by himself (being on a vehicle that is getting impounted)

found out the muscet reload glitch aswell... but this one also works on all other weapons... tried it with the RPG, hoping for a rapid fire workaround.... "luckily" it's not working yet :p (wrote "yet" because I believe that it will be possible some time... hehe)

I kinda cannot believe how people find these glitches like the invisibility ones... or any glitch that requires like 2 or more certain steps.....

It seems like devs implement these things on purpose and leak them to some people....On the other side... there are thousands of people who play this game... however, some of the glitches are still too complex to find out by accident... I cannot know of course :)

edit: of course it's hard to prove my statements, and of course we weren't the first ones who discovered them, it still felt cool though...

Edited by Bozzah

Shortly after GTA Online started my friends had a get-together to talk about Crew ideas and during a mission the guy had to drive a car and asked my friend to drive his Sandking 2 door fully modded. The mission ended and when we met back up at his apartment we realized there were 2 Sandkings. lol I had remembered someone saying they were doing it to duplicate cars and when I went back online I came in here and the duping flame wars had already begun.

Relative007

Shortly after GTA Online started my friends had a get-together to talk about Crew ideas and during a mission the guy had to drive a car and asked my friend to drive his Sandking 2 door fully modded. The mission ended and when we met back up at his apartment we realized there were 2 Sandkings. lol I had remembered someone saying they were doing it to duplicate cars and when I went back online I came in here and the duping flame wars had already begun.

Same thing happened to me.Long before I joined the GTAF or even really payed close attention to the Newswire I "found" (in the sense I read it no where) that if you finished a Mission in another players PV it would be duped. Also got a Sandking from it by chance!

Same thing happened to me.Long before I joined the GTAF or even really payed close attention to the Newswire I "found" (in the sense I read it no where) that if you finished a Mission in another players PV it would be duped. Also got a Sandking from it by chance!

Nice! Ha ha. It was probably all we could afford at the time.

Yep, tried to dive off roller coaster. Ended up face planting in shallow water and once I stood up, I began having the ability to walk underwater. Pretty cool for like 5 minutes until I feel into the deep end.

DJ Kornphlake

I had two separate occasions of my car getting duped due to random players killing me as I was entering/leaving my garage.

xInfamousRYANx

I obtained a space docker simply by being in it at the end of a mission. This was way before I ever thought about lopking up glitches or joining gtaf

Unfortunately not...I wonder how people found out about...let's say the grenade launcher glitch?

Aren't they all discovered 'accidentally'? I mean, you can't tell me the guy who first worked out the dead hooker glitch was trying to achieve that exact outcome - but I accept that sooner or later someone was going to drive into their garage with a dead hooker in tow, meet the conditions to cause the glitch accidentally and then try to recreate it once they realised what had happened. And the old LSC car-selling glitch - I can totally see how someone could stumble across that one, too. Invisibility, Musket reloads - all will be revealed with a playerbase this large. We are the figurative infinite monkeys on typewriters who, statistically, will eventually write the complete works of Shakespeare.

I can make the airport gate close through vehicles without them bouncing around, and then flip or blow up the vehicle just by touching or hitting said vehicle (no not the one at the side of the gate where it does bounce around, but I did find that by accident while parking a small plane in the gate and I left my PV parked at the side before seeing videos of it).

I found another gate glitch purely by accident. Police chased me to Vinewood Radio tower, took cover behind a stolen Granger next to chain link gates, then i died when the granger went flying in a shower of sparks. Only I know how to do it so no YouTube means no patch.

The best I've found is the leather jacket with business shirt glitch and the old mask glitch

nanderson187

Back in early November I stumbled across the glitch where you could share unlimited tanks with your friends by letting them sit in it while you go in the mod shop, come back out and call another. I really hated when the youtubers found out.

I remember that one! A friend of mine got a second Cheetah out of that.

Also just remembered my own accidental glitch - oldies will remember this one from launch week - where if you bought a car from the website then logged out, due to the cloud issues the game would remember that you'd bought the car but forget that you'd spent the money - that's how I got my own Cheetah. That one went away with the cloud server issues - I never did it again, but I didn't and still don't regret it - I used the saved money on a legit Entity.

Of course, all of this became irrelevant a few weeks later when the billions were flowing like water... R* eventually fixed it, but the irreversible damage had been done by then since everyone got to keep everything they bought (so basically everyone who was playing in December has a full set of Pegasus vehicles, planes, boats, modded cars, etc - ie millions of dollars worth of stuff and no money sinks left beyond ammo and new cars).

CarimboHanky

by pure accident i discovered a way to escape from bad sport!!!

my method still works as i use it yesterday to escape from my 5th stint at bad sport.

discovered back in patch 1.12, i wont get into details as i dont want it patched.

my method still works as i use it yesterday to escape from my 5th stint at bad sport.

discovered back in patch 1.12, i wont get into details as i dont want it patched.

Obviously you are lying...

Or, you are ejecting your disc right as you get bad sport. Lol!

If you know of another way, prove it or gtfo. :D

Commander S

Yep - spent a long time using the Bullpup Rifle when it came out (and still do, because it looks and sounds great), and didn't notice this until much later, but every NPC kill with it went towards the award for player kills with rifles. Managed to end up unlocking platinum on each character without paying much attention, just by playing a lot of 'shooting gallery'-type missions.

Back in the very early days i watched a vid on the buy any property for free glitch where you didn't pay for it if you bought it in person(you had to have the money for it but it wouldn't charge you) . I forgot about it when i bought my first apartment but wanted to buy it in person so i could immediatly save the game. Then I noticed I still had the $130k i had just spent.

SecretDonkey14

About two weeks back I noticed someone I had killed earlier near my akuma so requested delivery. Just as I did it said they blew it up but it was still delivered as if it never happened. Few days later I binned it into the sea so called MMI. Only thing was I didn't have to pay insurance. I thought it would be just once because the other guy had already paid when it didn't get destroyed so I tried it again and still didn't have to pay. I ended up destroying it about 20 times dicking about and never paid anything. All was good until it was impounded now I have to pay for it again.

SmilingAssassin

The lsc glitch I did by accident the first time, I didn't mean t sell the car and I was broke I wouldn't be able t get a another one so I loaded the character again to try stop it lol

I think you are all lying, Domislive found all these glitches by accident all by himself!

I found a car dupe glitch before Independence Day that no-one knows about. I stumbled across it when I went online for a bit. My entity was outside my apartment but I used an NPC car to drive to the clothes shop and then I called for my Entity. When I drove it into my garage a PV icon popped up on my map so I went outside to see what it was and it was my Entity and I thought the game had messed up but I looked in both my garages (which were both full) and saw the Entity was in my garage. I didn't sell it because I didn't want my original in the garage to disappear so I replaced the one in my garage with the one off the street and now I don't even have the option to sell my Entity. So don't use it because you'll be able to sell the duped on but not the original if you ever wanted to.

CarimboHanky

Obviously you are lying...

Or, you are ejecting your disc right as you get bad sport. Lol!

If you know of another way, prove it or gtfo. :D

haha sorry mate, wont take the bait, cant get into details, all i can say is that my method is a variant of a method used to perform a glitch back in november.

it have nothing to do with ejecting the disc, dashboarding, lagswitching or unplugging the internet.

after all how would i be able to take this pic if i eject the disc as i enter bad sport?

0_0.jpg

btw, this one is from 2 days ago!

Edited by CarimboHanky

I once saw someone wall glitching under the bridge near the one LSC (I think it's over in East Vinewood, basically the closest one to the docks, where you drive down into it). I went in passive mode since he was killing everyone and walked over to the side of the bridge where he was inside. The only wall glitch I had ever seen was behind the barber shop near the main LSC and I knew you had to climb into it. So I looked for maybe six seconds, saw an oddly placed dumpster, and on my first try jumped right up in! He had no clue, I disabled passive mode, and stabbed him in the neck. Oooh the satisfaction from killing wall glitchers

The_B1u3_Jay

I found the underwater glitch by accident once. I was swimming with my friend down the waterfall in Alamo sea and i fell on my head. Once i got up, i was running out of air and i couldn't even swim up. Then i ran out of air and i noticed i wasn't dying and i was able to walk underwater. It was pretty fun.

161isaiah161

I got under the map when escaping a tank

I whould of posted it here but it would have became a youtube video in 2 seconds