Standard weapon wheel while driving?

don ovdi' island

don ovdi' island

Does anyone think that instead of just pressing Square (X on Xbox?) to cycle thru your weapons in a vehicle, that it'd be better to hold square for a second and make the weapon wheel pop up, so you could just get any gun you wanted right on the spot?

I know it only takes a second to cycle thru all your guns, but when you have every gun, and your quickly pressing square in the heat of the moment you can easily pass up what you want making you an easy target while you try to focus on what gun you want.

Of course the weapons you couldn't normally use while driving would be greyed out, but i don't understand why passengers can't use assault rifles or shot guns.

Discuss.

Edited by dreaded_verse

That would distract people from driving, making them crash alot.

Never go full retard.

Maya Echo Visari

Yeah, it sucks when you're being chased by somebody, or you're in a tight spot, and you keep skipping over your desired weapon. Perhaps there should be an option to hotkey certain particular weapons of your choice to be used in a vehicle? I'd do it with stickys and the AP pistol. I don't even see the point in using a semi-automatic pistol in a vehicle anymore. I only use pistols now on foot just for the flashy style. It's just a big huge clutter mashing the square button.

Weapons I don't use in a vehicle:

SNS, Heavy Pistol, Vintage Pistol, Tear Gas, Pistol, Combat Pistol, Micro SMG, Grenades..

Who knows. Maybe they'll add an option to lessen the number of weapons you can use while driving a vehicle in the Inventory box.

Edited by SevDoggX

don ovdi' island

True, but people crash a lot anyways.

Besides, it'd only be for a second, no different than changing the radio station

So does changing the radio...

Hold X and then press Left and Right to cycle weapons would work fine. The problem with it only being X is that if you pass the weapon by accident, you have to do a full cycle to get back to it. Left and Right buttons would fix that.