GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Favorite Parachuting Jobs?

JayDM420

May not be the most popular topic. But I personally love skydiving so every race I go as long as possible without opening the parachute. This makes the fall only last around 1-2 mins depending on the race. Its much more fun and enjoyable. I kinda wish more players knew this so they could actually enjoy these jobs; maybe someday I'll have someone else will invite me to a Parachuting Job lol.

My favs are ones I have completed without opening the chute till usually the last 2-3 check points. I can actually complete these all in under a min so they are always fun to rip through one after another.

1. View From Above. Definitely my #1! Its amazing flying at 120 past the buildings in the last 4-6 check points before pulling the chute. Probably one of the easiest Parachuting jobs to glide almost all the way down. Turns are not sharp at all really.

2. TImber. This one is triggered just down the road from my house in Paleto Bay and is the first job I realized I could possibly glide the whole way down. It has a hairy spot half way down that gets you easily within 30 ft of the ground as you roar down the hill side the fastest way possible.

3. The Shed. Not easily done. But THE most rewarding glide when you make it without error. The start is rough with an almost 90 degree right turn 2-3 checkpoints in. I recommend skipping a checkpoint banking left then right to ensure a smooth sweeping turn into the canyon. You fly across the canyon from wall to wall. It finishes with a dive into a ravine where you could choose to dodge some trees for fun :lol:

So those are my favorites. Even added a description since some may have never played em' lol. What are your favorite Parachuting jobs? Do you Glide or float?

• Like 3

in the whole time ive played this game, ive not done any parachuting yet, always keep putting it off, but then again, i always avoid flying as well as its bloody difficult

I like the one where you jump out of a helicopter from really high, then you have to pass through those ring thingys before you get to the ground and try to land in the bullseye. I forget what the scenery looks like

i went up against someone in a parachute challenge not too long ago where the only way to hit all the checkpoints was to free fall through them and pull the chute at the last minute to stick the bullseye. i forgot to bookmark it but that job was 10/10.

ten-a-penny

in the whole time ive played this game, ive not done any parachuting yet, always keep putting it off, but then again, i always avoid flying as well as its bloody difficult

You don't fly at all. You simply dive (or parachute) through the checkpoints.

OT: I like the two in PB, though I forgot their names. There's another that I almost sky-dived through them all except for like 4 or 5 checkpoints. Forgot the job's name though. :/

You don't fly at all. You simply dive (or parachute) through the checkpoints.

OT: I like the two in PB, though I forgot their names. There's another that I almost sky-dived through them all except for like 4 or 5 checkpoints. Forgot the job's name though. :/

I don't get why missions don't incorporate parachuting as a forced part of the mission. You could have to parachute on to somebodies boat/yacht kill everyone and then steal it. How about chute down onto a storied car park and make your way down as the entrances are heavily guarded and the goons won't expect anything from above?

There are limitless possibilities with this awesome part of the game, shame its underused.

ten-a-penny

You actually can do this in the mission Death From Above. There's a reason why its called like that. :p

I finally got it to where the people I normally play with will actually vote on a few parachuting jobs just to make me happy. I always throw a vote on one while selecting the next thing to do. A few people actually like them now. I am practicing gliding these days and am still getting it down 100%. My buddy loves it once I showed him he could glide.

Any one I can glide through all or most of the check points without opening my chute.

Soran Is On

The shed for sure. Jeff Corbliss style mother f*ckers!

You actually can do this in the mission Death From Above. There's a reason why its called like that. :p

Yeah but its not forced. What everyone does is get a buzzard/tank, kill everyone, land, take pic, fly away.

Its a shame no one actually "chutes down though.

Besides this. its still an awesome mission.

They are all pretty much the same.

That's what I was trying to imply in my earlier post, but I don't think anyone got the joke

ten-a-penny

Any one I can glide through all or most of the check points without opening my chute.

Me! Maybe not all of them (either a sharp turn or too late) but I still do that. Shed and the two in Paleto Bay are the best examples.

Plus, they now pay money when solo-ing it. Win/Win here.

I like them all, really. They're pretty fun to do IMO. Golf and Parachuting are my favourite activities.

Parachuting jobs can be quite fun, although I can't remember the name of any of them. I prefer driving off Mount Chilliad then parachuting out and landing in Paleto Bay. Fun stuff

Me! Maybe not all of them (either a sharp turn or too late) but I still do that. Shed and the two in Paleto Bay are the best examples.

terminal velocity and vertigo is another although they removed terminal for some reason

terminal velocity and vertigo is another although they removed terminal for some reason

I haven't given those a go. Goin to try em out tonight :panic:

I don't get why missions don't incorporate parachuting as a forced part of the mission. You could have to parachute on to somebodies boat/yacht kill everyone and then steal it. How about chute down onto a storied car park and make your way down as the entrances are heavily guarded and the goons won't expect anything from above?

There are limitless possibilities with this awesome part of the game, shame its underused.

Yeah. I'm praying for a Parachuting Race creator. Apparently when CC was 1st released a few guys were able to glitch their way into a menu for creating Parachuting jobs as well as the Mission creator. But only the Parachuting jobs worked. I have completed Death From Above multiple times parachuting in. A lot of fun. Makes the mission extremely difficult which I personally love since I'm usually playing for fun and not money.

I'd enjoy more gameplay like that. Hell I think even some of these guys who have never done a parachuting job would enjoy a mission where you spawn in a heli/plane and have to glide/float down to the mission area :lol:

Halo FTW!

It's a straight nose dive through the checkpoints. You have to deploy your parachute right before hitting the ground in order to hit the checkpoint that's close to the ground. It's nuts, you have to try it.

lazyassedlover

any thats above 5000ft

Edited by lazyassedlover

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

Every single one, except Harbor, Resivoir, Delta, and City Glide, the 4 most boring. I'm Pissed that they got rid of Creek, and Floatsam and Jetsam, those were good ones. My top favorites are Timber, Jump Wings, HALO, Desert, The Cove, and Vertigo.

i went up against someone in a parachute challenge not too long ago where the only way to hit all the checkpoints was to free fall through them and pull the chute at the last minute to stick the bullseye. i forgot to bookmark it but that job was 10/10.

Halo FTW!

It's a straight nose dive through the checkpoints. You have to deploy your parachute right before hitting the ground in order to hit the checkpoint that's close to the ground. It's nuts, you have to try it.

yeah, that's exactly what it was. Halo FTW