Help needed : Winning CR races.

Nathan46970

Nathan46970

I know I am being an ass. But I find it very hard to win races. I just need someone on Xbox to help me win 17 Criminal Record races. I have worked my ass off to collect money for engine upgrades for all my cars but I cant win races. Help will be appreciated. Post your Gamertags below. :)

I know I am being an ass. But I find it very hard to win races. I just need someone on Xbox to help me win 17 Criminal Record races. I have worked my ass off to collect money for engine upgrades for all my cars but I cant win races. Help will be appreciated. Post your Gamertags below. :)

add R1skyseven or xixROADKILLxix . I'll help you out.

I know what you mean, Im like dying to get the chrome paint job (Cause everything looks sexy in chrome) And its taking me foreverrrrr.I think Im a good racer but ffs.. I think I have like 18 more races to win to finally get it. Meh -_- Hooe you get the help you need (: if you havent you can add me Pizzaboy2236

zombich_.jpg

Maya Echo Visari

It's been so long since I grinded for the vehicle upgrades. I did this in the beginning, and boosted for the last of my upgrades when I had only some to go. I take it you no longer need to win races in each individual class of vehicle anymore.

My advice, if you're not up for boosting. Make your own race, disable slipstream, catch-up, and invite people into it. Disable custom vehicles if you're playing against higher levels too. Nothing will help you win a race better than knowing every knick and cranny before the other players even get a taste of it.. I mean, even if it isn't verified, I believe it still counts as a race win.

I'd help, but I'm playing on PS3.

Edited by SevDoggX