GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

A word of warning to you all

Rockstar game representatives are going into games and seeing if people are glitching and if you do glitch they will be banning you which i think is sort of a good thing keeping the game clean.

There gamer-tags:

1. RockStarCrew05>>>>>>>>>>>https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=RockstarCrew05

2. Rspacedeveloper03

3. rsgcrew01 >>>>>>> http://www.gta5stats.com/players/user/rsgcrew01>>>>>>http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/rcrew05

So if you see any of those names in a lobby watch out!

Sauce

UPDATE: It seems to be a fake according to a post on there crew page: "According to multiple posts on Reddit, players are under the false assumption that we , members of the crew are "undercover Rockstar (1/3)" "None of these claims are legitimate in any way. While we have some Devs in our crew, we don't intend to serve as any Rockstar affiliate. Cheers," crew page>>>>>>>>http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/x_the_commission_x

Edited by Guest

A youtube video made by a customer?

Seems legit.

Don't even have to click on the video....it just reeks of view-bait.

Edited by Xyn
  • Like 5
6IBTBOM.png

Thanks for the heads up.

If I were them, I would use a non-obvious account

• Like 1

Isn't that their job? To ban cheaters and make sure the game is fair for everyone?

Guess not.

• Like 1

E•MO•TION

Thanks for the heads up.

Except that there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that R* developers are playing among us... except for paranoid kids of course.

• Like 1

L8m1zfV.png

Sneakerfeen11

You do realize there are tens of millions of people who play online, correct? You honestly believe this nonsense that they would waste their time with a few "reps" going into random lobbies to watch people? Even if they did, what are they going to do? Ban like 9 people out of 20 million?

• Like 2

E•MO•TION

"So I've heard this information from a couple different people..."

lol

Edited by 2281

L8m1zfV.png

RussianCommie

Because R* would not just use SCTV and be able to view a lobby without even appearing on the players list of those who are in the current lobby already. Chr0m3 x MoDz, of Se7enSins that I'm sure most people have heard of at least, showed himself using the same system as the Dev's use of being able to view players, even when a session is full, they stay completely off the radar also. Sounds legit for, those above mentioned, to put a sign around their neck, pretty much, and give themselves away.

Edited by GTAVArtem013

5eIYidF.gif

Sneakerfeen11

Oh and one more very obvious thing. They wouldn't be stupid enough to blow their cover. Why would they "talk" to you and then ban you? They would just ban you and you would have no idea what happened. Use your brains, please.

Edited by Sneakerfeen11

Ai®a©ob®a

Thanks for the heads up.

That's how you know this is full of crap, R* would never use company based names if they wanted to catch people and they would never show up on the session list of being in the session, If they really wanted to watch a player they can do that simply they won't need to actually play the game to do so.

Whoever are behind those accounts just made them to screw with people into believing they are really R* employees and have way too much time on their hands

Take everything you read and hear on Youtube and on here with a grain of salt and very big salt shaker besides if you've done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.

If you actually believe what the OP is saying then you are likely to believe that Gullible isn't in the Dictionary go on I'll wait here while you go check.

You went and checked didn't you?

Edited by AiraCobra
  • Like 2
3aln5uP.jpg

Peace Sword

Oh and one more very obvious thing. They wouldn't be stupid enough to blow their cover. Why would they "talk" to you and then ban you? They would just ban you and you would have no idea what happened. Use your brains, please.

From the video it seems like they talk after they confirm you are cheating.

Anyway its not a great source OP, I wouldn't go around preaching this like its truth, its how BS gets spread.

If its true though, good on them. It's their game, let them maintain it how they see fit.

Giantsgiants

I'm pretty skeptical about this as well. First of all, if Rockstar wants to go into sessions undercover, they should use less obvious gamertags. Gamertags with things such as "Rockstar", "Rs", and "Developer" are dead giveaways. Furthermore, Rockstar most likely wouldn't message the offenders either. That's like if an undercover police officer went up to a notorious suspect and said "Hey, I'm a cop. I'm going to arrest you."

Plus, the method itself seems inefficient and primitive. With Rockstar being a billion dollar company, I would think they would invest in better methods to catch cheaters. Unless the moderation team had an army the size of China's, they wouldn't even catch 1% of the GTA Online glitchers out there with this undercover method.

Peace Sword

Thanks for the heads up.

That's how you know this is full of crap, R* would never use company based names if they wanted to catch people.

Whoever are behind those accounts just made them to screw with people into believing they are really R* employees.

Take everything you read and hear on Youtube and on here with a grain of salt and very big salt shaker

Whilst I agree with your point, it could be that those were accounts that R* made a long time ago for some other reason, and have decided to use those instead.

Also perhaps they want people to start thinking they are doing this, after all as people have said a handful of employees isn't going to do much against all those cheaters, but if people are aware that they are in those lobbies potentially on undercover accounts, they might be less inclined to start modding or whatever.

Sneakerfeen11

I'm pretty skeptical about this as well. First of all, if Rockstar wants to go into sessions undercover, they should use less obvious gamertags. Gamertags with things such as "Rockstar", "Rs", and "Developer" are dead giveaways. Furthermore, Rockstar most likely wouldn't message the offenders either. That's like if an undercover police officer went up to a notorious suspect and said "Hey, I'm a cop. I'm going to arrest you."

Plus, the method itself seems inefficient and primitive. With Rockstar being a billion dollar company, I would think they would invest in better methods to catch cheaters. Unless the moderation team had an army the size of China's, they wouldn't even catch 1% of the GTA Online glitchers out there with this undercover method.

Exactly. People set up a trolling crew/accounts that go around trolling other players. Nothing more, nothing less. All of the accounts in that "The Commision" crew were added May 22-mid June.

Edited by Sneakerfeen11

TheTruthIsFree

All they're going to find is dead strippers and used condoms.

If they're going to catch modders using certain menus or modified .rpf files, they'll do it by injecting security checks into the servers, and yes the stupid ones who spend hours a day online via CFW in public lobbies will most likely get banned. As I mentioned in another thread, the amount of full time snitches that spend there existence recording modders via capture cards, they don't need to put any paid employees to do the job, when many are doing it for them for free.

Hey, guys, I just came across xXDefinitelyNotARockStar69EmployeeXx today.

...I kinda can't play now.

If Rockstar, the creators of GTA Online, is able to view players through SCTV, then why make obviously named accounts to catch the cheaters? Sounds suspicious to me.

j4hhYw6.png

Peace Sword

Well like I keep saying, maybe they made those accounts ages ago for other reasons. Maybe they actually have real undercover accounts we don't know about, and feel that letting the playerbase know about the obvious ones will serve as a useful deterrent.

Fake it's probably just another YouTube view whoring for likes.

You do realize there are tens of millions of people who play online, correct? You honestly believe this nonsense that they would waste their time with a few "reps" going into random lobbies to watch people? Even if they did, what are they going to do? Ban like 9 people out of 20 million?

Lol no... no there isn't

But I do call B.S on this "Undercover Reps" lol...

OH NOOOOOOO

KoolAidMan.gif

Now that these few threads have been made, watch how many people make troll R* gamertags posing as employees in the lobbies.

• Like 2

TexasKilldozer

I don't understand how any of you could doubt this. You're reading it on the internet, so it's obviously the absolute, irrefutable truth.
ben_quote.jpg

• Like 1

QuackinAColdOne

Thanks for the heads up.

That's how you know this is full of crap, R* would never use company based names if they wanted to catch people and they would never show up on the session list of being in the session, If they really wanted to watch a player they can do that simply they won't need to actually play the game to do so.

Whoever are behind those accounts just made them to screw with people into believing they are really R* employees and have way too much time on their hands

Take everything you read and hear on Youtube and on here with a grain of salt and very big salt shaker besides if you've done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.

If you actually believe what the OP is saying then you are likely to believe that Gullible isn't in the Dictionary go on I'll wait here while you go check.

You went and checked didn't you?

DAMNIT I CLICKED YOUR SPOILER!

LambentBunny

Them guys are not employees at all.

They just have a crew full of rockstar fans and close friends with some employees. I got a few on my FL

Relative007

Funny.

If you have ever seen a Livestream with GTA Devs playing they will call themselves gtadev01,gtadev02 and so on and so forth...