GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pegasus is worse then the mechanic sometimes

Orra

Than*

And you order a jet? You order a JET ???

+1 for grammar.

But if OP owns a Luxor, Shamal, or Vestra, those are all technically jets

And OP, the jets have to spawn at the airport, so if you're in north Los santos it might be that the Blaine county airport is slightly closer. Your tank, I don't know about that. Maybe it's trying to tell you to stop driving tanks, lol

Edited by rickreim

Than*

Yeah not the Lazer just a jet from elitas so I can fly around for fun.

AllDay808HI

Hey. At least they deliver YOUR order... :(

Edited by AllDay808HI

CrysisAverted

Call a Monster Truck to f*ck around, spawns at Zancudo....welp f*ck it no Truck for me, half an hour later I get attacked by a Jet I think heh I guess I'll take it out with a Tank and then It hits me....

WRATH_OF_POWER

Standing in front of an Air Field / Helipad > Call Pegasus > Spawns aircraft at another Air Field / Helipad location.

F**K!

I assume R* made it like this, to make it look like Pegasus delivered your air craft but with out you seeing it...

Edited by (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

Than*

+1 for grammar.

And OP, the jets have to spawn at the airport, so if you're in north Los santos it might be that the Blaine county airport is slightly closer. Your tank, I don't know about that. Maybe it's trying to tell you to stop driving tanks, lol

I usually have better grammar, but I made this post out of anger at R*'s incompetence.

I order a tank or jet in LS it spawns in f*cking Blaine County.

UBER HAXXOR

bu in all seriousness...

I wanna find out where they are and kill them all. From the vehicals spawing on the other side of the map to the worst one of having it spawn less than 2 minutes away then when you get there it disappears :S

• Like 3

Is this The Guy?

True. I hate the Pegasus bug where as soon as you get to the marker it disappears and respawns somewhere else.

• Like 3

+1 for grammar.

I meant to say you "could" order .. quite the irony there, but guess I need some sleep to get my sh*t back together

Yeah not the Lazer just a jet from elitas so I can fly around for fun.

Oh, that makes sense, I thought you were talking about the Lazer

Pyramid_Head

This issue has been giving me problems too but only with my monster truck. My tank always spawns near the Vinewood hills with no problem. I haven't called for my limo yet...

I order a tank or jet in LS it spawns in f*cking Blaine County.

UBER HAXXOR

bu in all seriousness...

I wanna find out where they are and kill them all. From the vehicals spawing on the other side of the map to the worst one of having it spawn less than 2 minutes away then when you get there it disappears :S

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! I order the tank by the place RR takes place, it spawns by the bank in vinewood, I get there it f*cking teleports to the army base!

Never had issues with the mechanic, it's always f*cking Pegasus

948185.png

yep, i order a vehicle in LS, it appears in LS ´, i go there and a few metres before i can reach it, it suddenly respawns near zancudo.

Ai®a©ob®a

@ Least the mechanic eventually got your car too you even if it took him an extra minute to drive three blocks to perform a U-Turn he eventually got to you,

The Pegasus crap is beyond messed up.

I remember back around the 1.06 or 1.07 update before :r*: fixed it, That no matter where you were your Pegasus vehicle would ALWAYS spawn on Vinewood Blvd near the Vinewood Walk of Fame or at the race track so if you were in Blaines County or even Paleto Bay it would spawn down there except for airplanes but if you were doing a mission and wanted to call for your Buzzard it would always spawn @ the Hospital near the impound even if you were in Blaines County so they finally fixed it around 1.06 or 1.07 but now it's doing it again except in reverse

Before this issue we had another one where some sessions where every time you got close to your Pegasus vehicle you'd get that phone call telling you that it was put back in storage that pissed me off to no end.

3aln5uP.jpg

Legate Meridius

Before this issue we had another one where some sessions where every time you got close to your Pegasus vehicle you'd get that phone call telling you that it was put back in storage that pissed me off to no end.

This sometimes still happens to me when I call for my Liberator while in or near Sandy Shores. At least I get my $200 back.

tsouryavong13

True. I hate the Pegasus bug where as soon as you get to the marker it disappears and respawns somewhere else.

This.

Was just about to add, the tank respawn is pretty irritating. I always use it on American Exports, last 3 times I played it though the marker appeared at the police station, and when I got there it vanished and respawned north of Zancudo. What the hell are they doing over there at R*?