Bad sport

Shadyxi

Anything help speed up this timer? Not sure how I got this blew up one PV today and they slapped me with 4 days. Does it count for play time only? I'm far from the type of player who sticky bombs everyone and anything.

How many people do I need to commend me. And is it actual game time or does it pass when offline?

SolidSnails

Depend's sometimes when people commend you it will go down days or hours at a time.

Maya Echo Visari

How many people do I need to commend me. And is it actual game time or does it pass when offline?

It passes when you're offline, (I'm pretty sure). It's been a long time since I've been dragged into the bad sport pool.

If I remember correctly, this is what it was like entering the bad sport lobby for the first time.

jptCbY.gif

Edited by SevDoggX

Can already tell this is going to suck. Tried a few different lobbies I'm the only one in there each time.

Can already tell this is going to suck. Tried a few different lobbies I'm the only one in there each time.

Be glad, otherwise it'd be a bunch of glitchers and hackers killing each other and you, and you'll get more and more time if you fight back.

SolidSnails

If you're in bad sport. Just hide. Its like the purge. If you are on the street's you will be diddled by someone.

Be glad, otherwise it'd be a bunch of glitchers and hackers killing each other and you, and you'll get more and more time if you fight back.

The normal game is a bunch of glitchers and hackers killing each other and you.