GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

is rooftop rumble buggy?

hugh750

tonight i joined rr and i soloed it, it was set to hard, and i drove to the start but i didn't even get to the start (yellow) before the enemies started ripping me apart!

is rooftop rumble buggy?

The entire game is buggy.

• Like 3

IIRC, R* changed it again recently so the Professionals tear you a new structurally superfluous new behind right at the beginning of the mission.

• Like 3

When you reach there and you're in the enemy's sight, they will shoot you regardless, not really a bug.

• Like 2

Arrows to Athens

Apparently they are now supernatural. Automatic fails are still a problem. I think this a new method of smuggling us of money for their infamous shark cards.

• Like 2

When you reach there and you're in the enemy's sight, they will shoot you regardless, not really a bug.

then what's even the point of having a yellow start point then??

Arrows to Athens

So being shot at from 50 feet away at the speed of lightning is not a bug? Your health will go fro

Full health and armour to blinking red within a millisecond.

It's like they have a machine version of the heavy sniper.

Edited by Fearx--

Today it was brutal. If you killed any of the occupants in the two vehicles that arrive before the green blip, we Failed, even though that's what you need to do to spawn the document car.

First time it happened, I figured teammates camped to much on the spawn bridge. The second time it happened we thought it was just bad luck.

The third time it happened we knew we were being flim-flammed, son.

• Like 2

Today it was brutal. If you killed any of the occupants in the two vehicles that arrive before the green blip, we Failed,

No. You're supposed to shoot at (not BLOW UP THE CAR) the professionals inside the left car, if you were looking west.

don ovdi' island

So being shot at from 50 feet away at the speed of lightning is not a bug? Your health will go fro

I know.. it's like they've got .50 cal AK-47's with Call of Duty Rapid fire and the accuracy of only the most elite military mercenary training in the world.

Edit: i guess that's why they're called "professionals" but their scripted dialogue would say otherwise...

Edited by dreaded_verse
  • Like 3

Roronoa Zoro

One thing i have noticed is if you have a car that backfires like a super, they will open fire. If i pull up in say my cavaclade i can jump on the hedges and take out the entire garage in 1 carbine clip without being shot. Then i can whip around and take out the 4 guys pulling up before they can shoot me.

Also since the document car used to drive out of the garage, blowing up all the cars will fail and say docs destroyed, so stop going rambo with the rpg's.

Hopefully this helps. :)

AllDay808HI

If you spawn at/near the garage, try will not engage you. Spawning at a farther range would allow them to engage the player(s) when they approach the garage.

don ovdi' island

One thing i have noticed is if you have a car that backfires like a super, they will open fire. If i pull up in say my cavaclade i can jump on the hedges and take out the entire garage in 1 carbine clip without being shot. Then i can whip around and take out the 4 guys pulling up before they can shoot me.

Also since the document car used to drive out of the garage, blowing up all the cars will fail and say docs destroyed, so stop going rambo with the rpg's.

Not necessarily. I do the mission with a cavcalade frequently. As mentioned by someone else before if you start the mission on Madrazo's property and spawn up the street from the building when it starts they don't start shooting first. Other than that, your as good as shot up.

Yes its buggy, very buggy. Im counting how many RRs I've joined with randoms that don't know how to get around the bugs. So far rockstar owe me over 1 million credits. It's been like this through multiple patches and they've put zero effort into fixing it. Sure you can just avoid the problem and do not right by yourself but it should be fixed asap.

Edited by elfoam

It's tweaked, yes. Before that, you had to shoot first, now if you're close to the parking lot, they'll start shooting. Watch out for one or two guys walking out and hiding.

JohnMcClainNYPD

Someone said in another thread (and I now believe it to be true): Don't kill every last professional before the green dot shows up. Killing them all before the green dot shows up results in an automatic fail.

The other way to fail is to blow up the car that's the green dot, but everyone who's played this a couple times should know this already.

AllDay808HI

There's actually two ways for the document to spawn.

1) Just raining bullets on the pros with no explosions whatsoever will spawn the document without the little bug happening.

2) Destroying everything within the garage will lessen the chances of the document spawning. If this happens, the only way to spawn the document is to clear the roads, where the document would spawn, of players and anything else player-related.

Cant-B-Faded

If only I had all the money I missed out on because of the undeserved fails...

If you just leave the building before the last two cars arrive it won't glitch by the way. Wait in your car around the corner for the document car to spawn. Drive up behind it in a low car with your left hand front panel lined up with his right hand rear. Then use the micro SMG with a supressor to head shot him. Don't use the AP pistol its too powerful and the super weak car will blow up. This method is 100% success.

• Like 1

Someone said in another thread (and I now believe it to be true): Don't kill every last professional before the green dot shows up. Killing them all before the green dot shows up results in an automatic fail.

The other way to fail is to blow up the car that's the green dot, but everyone who's played this a couple times should know this already.

Yea. As soon as parking lot is cleared, get the f*ck out of the scene and f*cking wait until green dot shows up. It won't take long.

Rockstar use people's pyromaniac and 'anticipative' behavior to fail this mission.

TLDR: Do not intercept reinforcements. Do not anticipate document guy.

When your whole team know what to do, Rooftop Rumble will become your grinding mission again until Rockstar destroy it even more desperately.

Edited by luisniko

If you can assemble 4 or four ppl that know what they are doing you can grind RR almost at the same speed as the original version. Just remember the team leader should stay behind to re host the mission from the start point. The SMG shooter delivers the document in a fast car (Zentorno is good). You can use a carbo on the third player that stays in the carbo to take out guys outside and inside the shed with his AP. Then leaves while the smg guy gets and delivers the document.

Edited by elfoam

tonight i joined rr and i soloed it, it was set to hard, and i drove to the start but i didn't even get to the start (yellow) before the enemies started ripping me apart!

is rooftop rumble buggy?

Is the sky blue? Does a bear sh*t in the woods?

The only time they don't start shooting at you on sight is if you fail the mission once and then start from down the street. I can then usually get to my position without having to navigate a hail of bullets. What really irks me is when someone just waits right by where the document car spawns. If all the spawn points are being watched by players I think that's what causes the auto fail. When I solo it I always wait at the far end of the alley until the green dot pops up and I've never had it auto-fail on me once. And it usually spawns so that the document car doesn't drive across the bridge.

If you can assemble 4 or four ppl that know what they are doing you can grind RR almost at the same speed as the original version. Just remember the team leader should stay behind to re host the mission from the start point. The SMG shooter delivers the document in a fast car (Zentorno is good). You can use a carbo on the third player that stays in the carbo to take out guys outside and inside the shed with his AP. Then leaves while the smg guy gets and delivers the document.

It's not that much longer now, I can solo it within 30-60 seconds of what I used to do on the old RR. Still pretty easy for that much $ and RP. I can even solo it with my lvl 30 character (if I get in a lobby where everyone else leaves). Takes a little longer cause I gotta be more careful since she dies from just a couple shots

CrysisAverted

No...no! I don't think it is...

giphy.gif

I joined a RR and failed it 3 times in a row.Why?Because someone decides to wait on the bridge before the car spawns.I wish I have a mic to tell but them but I don't.

It's not that much longer now, I can solo it within 30-60 seconds of what I used to do on the old RR. Still pretty easy for that much $ and RP. I can even solo it with my lvl 30 character (if I get in a lobby where everyone else leaves). Takes a little longer cause I gotta be more careful since she dies from just a couple shots

Yeah probably takes a minute longer, I haven't tried setting records. We used to do the original from start to delivered in just under 2 minutes back in the day. It's pretty tough now without max stats. I tried it with a level 10 character, you can get hammered pretty easy.

I know.. it's like they've got .50 cal AK-47's with Call of Duty Rapid fire and the accuracy of only the most elite military mercenary training in the world.

Edit: i guess that's why they're called "professionals" but their scripted dialogue would say otherwise...

What's funny is that I was in my Zentorno and was driving backwards into the garage while throwing sticky bombs. All the professionals were shooting at the back of my car (where the engine is). Before I could throw the second sticky bomb I noticed my engine was on fire and the professionals blew up my car. WITH GUNS. They blew up my expensive super car with 100% armor by shooting at it for 15 seconds.

That is some bulls**t right there.

Today it was brutal. If you killed any of the occupants in the two vehicles that arrive before the green blip, we Failed,

No. You're supposed to shoot at (not BLOW UP THE CAR) the professionals inside the left car, if you were looking west.

Yeah we waited for them to get out of the cars the third time and after we killed them, we still failed.