GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How many of you play solo session mode?

zQUEENz

Poll  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play solo session on GTAO?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you prefer solo lobbies over public lobbies?

• Yes
    • No

How many of you play solo session mode in GTAO?

I recently started doing solo, since public lobbies been getting too hostile lately.

I'm actually starting to like it over public lobbies.

Do any of you solo in GTAO or am I the only one?

i play solo when i wanna feel like the last man on earth

0_0.jpg

so alone

Edited by MantisFang

It depends what I'm doing,

I use invite only by myself mainly for grinding missions when no one is online, if people are online that also tends to be invite only mess abouts.

Public sessions are only for when no ones online and I don't really feel like doing missions or when friends are wanting to go start a war.

Plus invite only is good for trying things out, landed a private jet on maze bank first try, whereas in public lobby someone decided to have a plane war instead.

Apollo00063

I have never used Solo session, but I do use a private session to make changes to my cars or to order new cars / modify new cars....but that's pretty much the same thing minus being able to invite others to your session. Gotta be ready to withstand the horde after purchasing a new vehicle - I could not imagine being caught without bulletproof tires or 100% armor in free roam with the murderous population that exists in public free roam.

Rocket Skates

I do play alone sometimes in invite only sessions when I'm looking for a certain car or trying out some new DLC etc. because they don't have the limited features that solo sessions have.

CrysisAverted

I played solo once.....then I got mauled by a cougar. Never again.

Only when customizing my cars do I go into Solo Sessions or grinding missions 'cause the load times are faster when there's no other data to load besides your own.

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

I prefer playing in Invite Only with my friends over public lobbies. Lately I've felt less inclined to do missions (unless some friends want to run missions) and more inclined to go offroading or just cruise around and explore (which I've found nearly impossible in public lobbies). Must be because for the first 19 or so days I've put into Online I was more focused on earning money and getting my garages squared away (they still aren't and probably never will be) than exploring for more than 5 minutes and leaving to run more missions.

Public all the way. I only play GTAO for the chaos. Each random encounter with another player just adds something to my overall experience, and I love it. Although, I do all my missions solo, of course.

If I want to be alone I play SP or some other game like Skyrim, Dark Souls, Fallout, etc. Playing by myself with half the power of singleplayer just doesn't cut it for me :/

• Like 2

mmm chocolate

Solo is boring. Tried it and switched to regular ol' EVERYONE f*ckS WITH EVERYONE mode.

10x more fun. Only slightly annoying if you dont know how to fight back.

the only times i play solo is when the rockstar servers hickup and list everyone else as "has left".

Edited by hugh750

Yes and Yes. They're a great vacation from the BS that gets thrown your way in public sessions.

I prefer to risk it. Also I can amuse myself by trolling squeakers and some other random people speaking on the mic.

I like both. A couple of months ago I played pretty much alone, however I now go looking for trouble in public sessions. It's a lot more fun currently but it will most likely change.

CarimboHanky

the only moment i go into a solo session is when im glitching...

apart from that the closes thing to a solo session i have been is when i get put into bad sport.

Pyramid_Head

I usually play alone as I grind RR in preparation for the next update. But somtimes I play with a couple friends or public if I'm in the mood to deal with D-Bags.

WRATH_OF_POWER

I use to play Solo, when GTA: Online was first released, then after adding friends, I moved to Invite Only.

Usually Invite Only filters out all the sh*t dick trolls :lol:

hard to answer. Yes, I do a lot of invite only/solo stuff when I just want to mess around with cars and kill time. But I like public mayhem too. Depends on what I'm in the mood for.

TheGoodSgtScooter

Mostly invite only nowadays.

I use invite only if I wanna be alone, because after a while I'll wanna start a job and you can't do that in solo for whatever reason. These days I feel like going on SA-wide killing sprees anyway, I go into public lobbies purposefully with the intent of anyone f*cking with me. I hope someone's outside my garage so I have something that justifies me griefing them over and over again.

E•MO•TION

I play Solo Mode quite often, only because I'd rather explore SA with my very own customized character than with the worst protagonists in GTA history.

L8m1zfV.png

Butterfly57

I play solo in the majority of times online. Simply because I want to go about my business unhindered and make cash.

I voted I preferred them, but I do venture into public from time to time. Lately quite a bit and can enjoy them. I'm probably more verging to liking both equally to be honest. It can give a nice change to go about my business while all the usual battles are going on.

TexasKilldozer

I would do solo sessions after I created my characters. You can walk around Los Santos in stealth mode and swim underwater off Del Perro pier as much as you like. I had most of my stats maxed out before I stepped foot in an open lobby.

Most of the time I go into a crew or friends only, or invite only, lobby; that's because it takes so long to load first time and spawn back from missions, races etc if you're in a public lobby. I don't play alone, but I play with others in races and missions.

I used solo a lot when I first started playing online but now I only ever use it for grinding.

Crunch McThornbody

I've never gone into a Solo session, only Invite Only or normal ones that are usually infested with the scum of the earth (I do try and fit in though :D)

What limitations does a Solo session have compared to an Invite Only session? Beyond the obvious of not being able to invite other players in.

How could someone find solo sessions more enjoyable than public sessions. I understand if you like how you can upgrade cars and buy clothes without being bothered, but if you spend all your time in solo sessions you'd might as well be playing singleplayer.

Killzone3265

I've never gone into a Solo session, only Invite Only or normal ones that are usually infested with the scum of the earth (I do try and fit in though :D)

What limitations does a Solo session have compared to an Invite Only session? Beyond the obvious of not being able to invite other players in.

i tried it during the gta offline days lol

basically it was exactly like invite only, without being able to invite people

now you cant start missions from a solo sesh