2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Mr Rabbit

UTOPIA

Mr Rabbit

BWAAAAAAH: Episode

BWAAAAAAH: FIVE

BWAAAAAAH: TOMORROW

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHBAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAABAAAADAAAAHHHDAAAADAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAKAAAAAAAHHHHHLAAAAADUMMMDUMMMDUSH!

That was my attempt at a dramatic teaser trailer for the next episode. Which my friend and colleague has a teaser for, spoilers beware.

Edited by Flynny

Finite

Speaking of E5, here's a short preview of what we're going to see: Link.

Edited by Secura

krashr

they're onto me

eLWzCdp.jpg

milkmansun

Where is Jessica Hyde?

Where is Jessica Hyde?

Where is Jessica Hyde?

Where is Jessica Hyde?

Rings in my ear ! This is a great show, thanks for the recommendation !

Finite

So S2:E5 came out yesterday.... Sorry I'm still in recovery from just how f*cking awesome it was, give me a few hours to recuperate and I'll be back to start the review.

Alrighty then, I would love to talk extensively about E5, as it is, in my personal opinion one of the finest pieces of TV ever created, but talking too specifically about it would ruin what makes it so brilliant, just know that it breaks every barrier, that your heart never leaves your mouth, yet you cannot help but stare in awe at what they achieve in a cinematographic sense. Utopia often looks absolutely stunning, but this episode in particular contains enough amazing shots, brilliantly written dialogue, engaging, interweaving storylines and absolutely insane plot-twists that you never see coming that it elevates itself above the great. E5 is a landmark in every sense of the word, ladies and gentlemen Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, House of Cards and every other TV show on the air today, has some catching up to do. In short, the bar has been raised.

Edited by Secura

Mr Rabbit

WHAT THE F*CK!?

That was f*cking amazing, the fact that this show's future is in doubt is just beyond belief, if it was on BBC ITV or a US network it would get the views and the fanfare it deserves, it will definitely be THE BEST show to be cancelled before its time, it will be like Firefly times ten!

Oh Grant you f*cking moronic c*nt.

Finite

Indeed, f*ck Grant.

milkmansun

Why hate Grant? He did the right thing. Are u guys are on rabbits side?

Finite

Dude have you even watched E5?

He just sealed the fate of potentially billions of lives because he shot Millner.

Edited by Secura

milkmansun

Well I get it now, but can't blame him, he was trying to do the right thing u know !

Even he didn't do that, there wouldn't be no impact on what's gonna happen.

Finite

Thought this deserved a post, it contains spoilers for S2, E5 so for those of you who haven't caught up yet, skip it!

10547533_702442373161602_789628107007081

10538417_702437953162044_785073666114710

Edited by Secura

milkmansun

Man I love this show very much, hearing the soundtrack on youtube for about 100 times now..

This is equal to breaking bad for me, as i am very critical when I recommend something, I really recommend this show.

Here is the main theme. Sorry if posted before.

Edited by milkmansun

krashr

episode 5

when millner had a quiet word alone with carval, did it seem to you guys like she may have triggered some sort of latent brainwashing that was maybe secretly performed on him back in the day..? when he tried to shoot jessica and rb he looked like he didn't want to, but had to, with no control over his faculties except for being able to tell her to run while he was shooting at her. i'm probably way off, but either way, i never would have let millner talk to him alone if i were jessica and rb because she's way too sneaky

BatFerYou

Love this shiw. And agree with the network's original plan.

Too many humans.

Finite

The Network's plan is inherently flawed as is it assumes that no-one on Earth will attempt to reverse-engineer a vaccine or cure for Janus, people aren't just going to act like nothing's happening, when it turns out that only one in twenty people are actually able to reproduce, there will be mass panic, anarchy, and it'll be easily traceable, the mass increase of infertility will correlate with the release of the Russian Flu vaccine.

Even if no-one was able to reverse-engineer a cure/vaccine for Janus, it still wouldn't stop the anarchy that would ensue, think about it no matter how long the situation drags on for it only gets worse, at first there'll be riots that will escalate into civil wars and eventually all out carnage, if nothing is resolved from that then inevitably you're going to have the obvious problem that the young will massacre the old because they're taking up the finite resources that are available. The Network's plan was f*cked up from the beginning, let alone now, and that's an extremely ironic fact coming from an organization that already believes "that people won't just get along".

Though perhaps it might be a better alternative still against what's to come.

Edited by Secura

Artful.

The most recent episode was epic.

I really hope Pietre is okay, I love that guy. Especially since him and Jessica appeared to be getting closer.

EAT MY CHIP!

milkmansun

A line that is so well written :

My love for Jessica was like a physical thing like an organ that didn't exist until she was born, then it controlled everything !

Edited by milkmansun

orbitalraindrops

Lol also if the earth was struck by a pandemic like the black plague again and even more of the 10% got wiped out then the future of the human race would be f*cked.

milkmansun

^ I agree there, also with Secura, this idea itself is degenerative to begin with. It's a completely evil. That's why it will not work.

krashr

i'd imagine that in a massive plan like this, they might have a contingency where there are multiple sites with spare eggs/sperm in case a situation arose and maybe even a birthing facility that would keep the population count up, just in case.. and then of course kill them if they matured and there was no need for them yet.. or something. i even imagine a network like this may breed non-fertiles as slave labour.. which of course never ends well

Edited by krashr

Mr Rabbit

Just seen the finale to season 2. Holy f*cking balls! this show gets better with each episode, I would say i don't think they can top this but I have been proven wrong with this show on a weekly basis these last few weeks. So much sh*t went down. My sister was right.

Finite

For those who believe Lee's dead, think again, if you watch the episode again you can quite clearly see the lack of focus payed to him. Utopia follows certain themes, it started with a spoon, then ends with a stomach wound, Series 1 ended on the same note and without a doubt Lee will somehow survive, gunshot = gunshot and it seems to be a common theme around here. Unlikely as it may seem I don't feel quite ready to discount him yet.

E: WE GOT RED f*ckING WEDDING-ED GRRM NEEDS TO MOVE OVER, SO MUCH DEATH...

Edited by Secura

milkmansun

Wow i mean wow ! Just golden. Why are people not watching this? Man it was really a good finale.

@Secura sorry for saying this

lee is killed to show that Wilson has become this cold hearted and will kill without thinking is it NECESSARY ! (Remember Lee said ? )

Anyone know when is another series or is there any news?

Finite

Oh the transformation's there, just because he can't kill him doesn't mean he can't do worse.

As for a third series, it's unconfirmed, but hopefully C4 see that this show has a lot popularity on demand, with it being No: 1 on Netflix and having a very loyal and dedicated fanbase that surrounds it.

Edited by Secura

Mr Rabbit

They should if they cancel it based on live viewing then they are morons. All TV networks need to get it into their skulls that hardly anybody watches tv dramas as they are on now, simply because we can see whatever we want on demand. Netflix, Hulu, various free websites, as well as services like sky plus and tivo. The only time anyone i know watches TV while it is on is in the news or sporting events, every single other time it is either a repeat after the event, or through one of the services mentioned. TV networks need to find another way to exist, the current system of making money off ad revenue based on complete guesses at viewership needs to die.

If there isn't a season 3 this will be like firefly times 100. Channel 4 studios and offices will come under an RB attack (Arby/Pietre as you know him)

krashr

if they do a third season (hope they do)

the actor who plays "wilson" needs to work on his badassness.. for some reason i just can't believe him as a proper badass right now. yes, he's done some things, but i'm not talking about the character, i'm talking about his presence as an actor portraying a role.. imo, because we have had so many other cool proper wicked characters, like lee, pietre, even grant, i'd like to see him step up a bit if they are going to make him the new "mr. rabbit"

milkmansun

if they do a third season (hope they do)

the actor who plays "wilson" needs to work on his badassness.. for some reason i just can't believe him as a proper badass right now. yes, he's done some things, but i'm not talking about the character, i'm talking about his presence as an actor portraying a role.. imo, because we have had so many other cool proper wicked characters, like lee, pietre, even grant, i'd like to see him step up a bit if they are going to make him the new "mr. rabbit"

I agree

also His change feels like forced and rushed. I think this is the only flaw in the show. He is not that scary as Pietre, or Lee. May be more next series. But the idea of one eyed bond like villain transformation is the coolest thing next to Walter whites in breaking bad. But not as scary when executed. Wish they had done it a little better. But still this is cool tv show, why people are missing this? I don't know.

BatFerYou

Lol also if the earth was struck by a pandemic like the black plague again and even more of the 10% got wiped out then the future of the human race would be f*cked.

Would it bother you that the financial institutions of the US had already started the ball rolling on apocalypse anyway?

Crazyeighties

I applied and got to the final round of contestent selection for the USA version but my health got in the way of me getting on the show, I am looking forward to watching the show here in the USA EDIT oops wrong Utopia. There is a new show in the USA with the same name

Edited by Crazyeighties

milkmansun

^ Ha Ha, that made me laugh, don't know why. Try this UK show. Its much better !