GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I need a hammer please.

uCrypt

Hey guys, a user with the collectors edition can give hammers and then go buy another for quite cheap, and yes, if you drop a hammer to another user they keep it forever. I really want one of these I find it to be a very cool weapon and it would be awesome if someone could hook me up.

Add me on xbox 360: SkateLIT

Crawdaddy Deluxe

No you would not keep it forever. No different than picking up weapons in survival that you have not unlocked yet. As soon as you turn your xbox off and on, you will not have it. Dont you think people would've exploited that loophole already?

No you would not keep it forever. No different than picking up weapons in survival that you have not unlocked yet. As soon as you turn your xbox off and on, you will not have it. Dont you think people would've exploited that loophole already?

I'm 100% positive you keep it, and rockstar made it so you can. My friend, was given a hammer 3 months ago and still has it (he does not have collectors edition)

You can still keep it as you force the game to save. If a modded removes all your weapons, hammer will be lost

You can still keep it as you force the game to save. If a modded removes all your weapons, hammer will be lost

What he said :p

I have CE. Hmu whenever I'm on and I will. GT Is Suhprxze

I cant add you because your friends list is full, can you add me? GT: SkateLIT

Crawdaddy Deluxe

I'm 100% positive you keep it, and rockstar made it so you can. My friend, was given a hammer 3 months ago and still has it (he does not have collectors edition)

I was totally unaware of this. Good to know though.