It's very quiet

NAWE_ALARC

For all of my free roam sessions over the last two weeks of do there's been no chat in free roam. What gives? I never thought I'd say it but I actually miss all the random arguments and bitching. I was once dumped in a free roam after a mission where some lady said she was calling the police whilst playing the game to report a players griefing. Freaking hilarious.

Oh and my headset does work just in case someone suggests this.

• Like 1

Playstation_Pan

For all of my free roam sessions over the last two weeks of do there's been no chat in free roam. What gives? I never thought I'd say it but I actually miss all the random arguments and bitching. I was once dumped in a free roam after a mission where some lady said she was calling the police whilst playing the game to report a players griefing. Freaking hilarious.

I personally hate open lobby chat. Too many inappropriate words used for my liking plus a bunch of wanna be trash talkers. I keep my setting on crew+friends unless I'm specifically trying to hear whats going on in open chat. If I'm trying to directly talk to someone I'll call them with the phone.

Is your chat set to "Everyone"? If not, change it to that. Half of the lobbies I get in, I hear 12 year old squeakers.

• Like 2

Crawdaddy Deluxe

I personally hate open lobby chat. Too many inappropriate words used for my liking plus a bunch of wanna be trash talkers. I keep my setting on crew+friends unless I'm specifically trying to hear whats going on in open chat. If I'm trying to directly talk to someone I'll call them with the phone.

Oh my god you're actually serious

• Like 2

LOL,

That's just.... I can't even explain it lol

Edited by vGoaTT

Playstation_Pan

the word N***A drives me nuts, and it seems most people on session chat can't seem to speak without using that word after every sentence they say. This is the inappropriate word, pardon the plurality I added, i speak of, and you are probably one of those fools who use it.

mrdiamond666

Ignorant children screeching and saying ni**a this and ni**a that, ill take silence anytime...

• Like 1

I'd welcome a quiet lobby. Half the lobbies I go into have 10 squeakers shouting over each other, using language they probably don't even understand.

I noticed it has been very quiet, it is because R* have imposed mic bans on all those money glitchers.

Anytime I'm in the mood to listen to an idiotic senseless argument, the game puts me in quiet rooms, when I'm doing RR with crew or friends and need to go back to the job it puts me in a room of 5-6 people in the same argument shouting over each other.