Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,302 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

lazyassedlover

Who Played Watchdogs and came back to GTA: Online?

lazyassedlover

So its been a while since the release of Watchdogs, that game that would supposedly steal all the GTA V players away...

I didn't buy or play it but I'm interested to see who tried it out and came back to gta V/online

I would also like to hear from people that stayed with Watchdogs and still play it

(I would assume tho, that they wouldn't be on this forum....)

BatFerYou

Or COD for that matter? I f*cked off for 6 months and played XCOM: Enemy Within to death. I'm back.

psilocybonaut

I finished watch dogs SP and messed with the online but now I am mostly playing AC4. Definitely do not play gta as much as I used to. Please give us new content

The7thOne

Completed the campaign, got bored, went back to Los Santos to enjoy the friendly randoms.

rockstarfanboy1987

I started Watchdogs singleplayer but came back after i completed half of the campaign. I can't touch this game anymore ( and that comes from someone who was hyped before release)

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

Watch Dogs was cool, not comparable to GTA at all though, more like Assassin's Creed mixed with Far Cry to me.

Watch Dogs is a game I play, GTA is a series I love.

Sir Michael

I've been on and off with GTA, AC: Brotherhood, CoD Zombies, Halo, and BF4. R* needs to fix this game the proper way... each patch makes the game worse.

NikkoCharger

Never played Watch Dogs to begin with...

mareepx

I can't really say I only play one game anymore. In fact the only time where I played one game only was GTA V from release to about November.

I play Watch_Dogs occasionally and GTA V occasionally.

Mr Fyn666

Have ummm'd and arrrrrrhh, watched some Youtube stuff, read some reviews, even held the box in the games shop......

And......

No, it's a massive disappointment....

I'll stick with this disappointment for a wee while longer.....

SouthWestPayDay

I rented Watch Dogs one weekend to see if I would like it. The "hacking" sh*t is cool at first, but gets real repetitive and boring....and the driving in that game is probably the WORST in ANY game I have EVER played.

rockstarfanboy1987

I rented Watch Dogs one weekend to see if I would like it. The "hacking" sh*t is cool at first, but gets real repetitive and boring....and the driving in that game is probably the WORST in ANY game I have EVER played.

sign.

Gunslinger_GK

I just got Watch_Dogs on PS3 a few days ago and i still play GTAO with my crew.

I wanted to try Watch Dogs but i knew it wouldn't be anything groundbreaking or game-changing.

So i sold a few games collecting dust and got WD on PS3 for like 2,50€.
I wasn't expecting much but it is imo a decent game and a great GTA-like. I like it more than i expected, online won't keep me busy tho so i'll stick with gta.

I'd say the game is really worth the try, it is a great open-world game. Hacking is interesting as you can interact in various ways with your environment. Mini-games are fun, they're mostly inspired by saints-row.

But since online is not anything like GTAO, it won't keep me busy and i'd rather play with my crew than on my own.

If you wanna try it then go for it, it's worth playing i'd say. But it is no Gta-killer.

And i forgot to say that so far the story is great, and i mean it, it's a huge improvement over the AC series (didn't play IV tho).
Just finished act 1 yesterday.

Edited by Gunslinger_GK

lazyassedlover

I've been on and off with GTA, AC: Brotherhood, CoD Zombies, Halo, and BF4. R* needs to fix this game the proper way... each patch makes the game worse.

you really think each patch makes it worse? explain please...new content and patching out bugs....the game is much better for me nw that it was before, especially since some of the new content have become my fave items in the game

captainspitfire

I play V everyday. Making bank and killing randoms.

dewtech

I did about two hours of Watch_dogs, keep meaning to go back but never find the motivation too. its no major GTA Beater that's for sure

LoganZman

I made the mistake of getting it for xbox 360 so online sucks and it only took two days to beat single player

kevin de santa

Same here rented it saw it was awful went back to gta

Pedinhuh

I thought about buying it, but soon as i saw how poorly finished the gameplay is(single player and multiplayer) I backed off.

ninjaontour

They're not really comparable. GTAO is nothing like W_D, and anyone who thought they were going to be similar was just plain silly.

I own W_D, and it's great. I play GTAO when I want interaction, W_D is distinctly lacking in that department.

Zito

you should have made a poll

Tabula Rasa

Things are complicated Rockstar lost my character at rank 232, so I still have to voice my concern via telephone support...I put in so much time that when it happened I immediately detached from my investment with the game. it was jarring.

Haven't played multi-player in awhile but SP is a hoot

I play Dark Souls like a mad man..

Sounds like gtao is getting better all the time though..

Sir Michael

you really think each patch makes it worse? explain please...new content and patching out bugs....the game is much better for me nw that it was before, especially since some of the new content have become my fave items in the game

Matchmaking went to complete sh*t these past two updates: I have a 50-50 chance of joining a job with other players or waiting a minute for the game to put me in said job by myself. Hackers making a rampant return by shoving UFO's, ferris wheels, and plants all over Legion Square. Now there's an indestructible car glitch going around... there's also more and more connection errors than before. I'll be honest, I haven't been disconnected this much since the earliest days of GTAO. These disconnections happen at anybody's place I play this game at, and my internet at home is open NAT with a 13 ping and 25-6 Mbps connection, so it's not my connection.

You've been here to see the money glitch threads also, right? That came up with the recent patch. Each patch that comes out brings a new bug.. R* patches the methods of the glitches, but not the glitches themselves. Lol

Edited by SirMichaelRocks23

lazyassedlover

Matchmaking went to complete sh*t these past two updates: I have a 50-50 chance of joining a job with other players or waiting a minute for the game to put me in said job by myself. Hackers making a rampant return by shoving UFO's, ferris wheels, and plants all over Legion Square. Now there's an indestructible car glitch going around... there's also more and more connection errors than before. I'll be honest, I haven't been disconnected this much since the earliest days of GTAO. These disconnections happen at anybody's place I play this game at, and my internet at home is open NAT with a 13 ping and 25-6 Mbps connection, so it's not my connection.

You've been here to see the money glitch threads also, right? That came up with the recent patch. Each patch that comes out brings a new bug.. R* patches the methods of the glitches, but not the glitches themselves. Lol

i feel you, but its not rockstar that find these glitches, its the players, once found they try their best to remove them right? i used to freeze all the time, now its very rare...i guess peoples experience will differ depending on their location and internet service....

But to say each patch has made it worse is a bit harsh, each patch has gifted us with more and more content, my fave car, house, outfit, hairstyle, taunt and gun would not be available to me without these updates and this would be a much more boring game

Reconified

Played pretty much every day since launch, I always find things to do.

Bacon IceCream2

every fa**ot that bought watchdogs did jesus.

ninjaontour

every fa**ot that bought watchdogs did jesus.

Quit the homophobia, it makes you look like an immature ass-hat.

I have also not done Jesus, as you insinuated.

Edited by ninjaontour

tonko

Watch Dogs are awful. Just PES an GTA for me.

BBQ RIBS

I never left GTA V/Online.

I finished Watch Dogs' story missions in a week and haven't touched it since.

Turkish Turketarian

I've been playing Watch Dogs a lot lately and enjoy it quite a bit. I still play GTA though. I'm not a one game only person. That's boring. Right now I switch it up between Watch Dogs, GTAO, Assassins Creed IV, and occasionally Call of Duty.