Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,490 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

WesternMotorcycleCo.

[18+] Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers (WMCC)

WesternMotorcycleCo.

forum_head.png

featured207z6k.png

About us:

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers was founded on July 15th 2014 by GTAForums member TPenterprise, with the intention of creating a relaxed community of like minded players with a shared love for cruising together on GTA V's collection of Western Motorcycles.

One of the founding principles of WMCC was to distance itself from most traditional 'MC' type crews by leaving all the drama and patriarchal rubbish behind, and solely focus on being a casual community of players dedicated solely to cruising. The original concept was conceived within the 'BF Surfer Cruisers' crew, which many of the original members are still a part of.

The aim of the crew is to enjoy what we do; we are a cruising community, with over 400 active members over the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC. Each platform has their specific commissioner, with the crew leader overseeing all changes and activities within the crew.

forum_head_sml_zpsmaxbuq9j.png

Final Tournament Results Can Be Found Below and on our Website!

WMCC: New Home - How to Join:
Information regarding our new website, and how to join WMCC:

WMCC HAS A NEW WEBSITE!

A lot has been going on behind the scenes at WMCC and were finally proud to announce our new website: wmcc.enjin.com

From now on this will be our new home complete with forums, events calendar, news and much more.

No more wondering when the next cruise will be or who else is on the same platform as you, it's all here.

website_screen_zpsi7zztkjr.jpg

So how do I join the website?

Firstly, if you don't already have an Enjin account, you will need to make one here

Then you will be able to join the WMCC website by filling out the recruitment form

I'm already a member of the crew on the Social Club, why should I join the website?

Being registered to the official crew website will give you exclusive access to features not available here or on the Social Club.

Events Calendar: Here you can easily see what cruises or special events are upcoming.

Members Only Forums: The place where you can find others to ride with, do missions, share custom jobs/races you've created,
talk about your favourite Western bike or even just shoot the sh*t.

Snapmatic Contest: A planned monthly photo competition where the winner will be voted on by members.

New members wanting to join the crew will need to register to the website and request an invite* to the crew on the Social Club.

Existing members will only need to join the site, and we strongly encourage you to do so ASAP
as there is lots of exciting things in store in the next few months and we wouldn't want you to miss out.

WMCC Leaders

Billy Pilgrim - WMCC National President

Antigenetic - WMCC Sgt. at Arms

PS4 President - Big Smokey

PS3 President - Gremothy

360 President - Big Smokey

XB1 President - Supanaut

PC President - Swaggot9000

*Please note as per our recruitment policy it is mandatory that all members have their PSN/gamertag linked to the Social Club and visible for all to view.
Applications and invite requests will not be accepted unless this is done.

Crew Policies:
The following policies are in the only rules that need to be followed within WMCC:

• Using the new motorbike melee attach on other crew members in a cruise session ride-out is not permitted. This is to ensure all riders can safely follow the cruise leader without delay.
  • There is a zero tolerance policy towards anyone who abuses their position within the crew, which will result in being kicked and banned from any future activities within the crew. This includes: unnecessary killing of fellow crew members, starting unnecessary rivalries with other MC's or crews and making fellow members feel uncomfortable through sexist, racist or bullying remarks.
  • Originally on organised cruises members were expected to ride either a Daemon, Bagger or Sovereign. This rule has since been lifted to include other types of cruisers and touring bikes, this includes the LCC Hexer and Innovation, aswell as the Dinka Thrust and Vindicator.
  • As aforementioned we are a casual crew, members are not required to be active, and are free to join other MC's or crews so long as rivalries or problems between MC's are left outside of WMCC. When on organised cruises however, it is required that members have WMCC set as their active crew, due to the nature of a closed crew session.
  • Members are required to have their gaming accounts linked to their R* Social Club accounts (via Everyone, not Crews and Friends) aswell as having their Social Club accounts visible before joining; this is to ensure everybody knows who they're playing with, aswell as being able to easily find and root out any undesirables.
  • We are open to all platforms; however we do have an age limit of 18+. This is to ensure that our members are mature enough to truly appreciate the crew and it's ideals.
  • A microphone isn't required for the crew, but you will find communication between members a lot easier if you have one.
  • Promotions within the crew are based upon how active players are within the crew. Commissioner positions are reserved for platform leaders, Lieutenant positions are reserved for trusted members of the crew that have shown they are totally dedicated to the crew and it's ideals, Representative positions are for members who are active on their specific platforms; promotion to this position is usually at the discretion of the specific platform commissioner.

Official Crew Allies:

The following crews are in official alliance with WMCC:

emblem_1281vsaik.png

BF Surfer Cruisers

Allied since: July 15th 2014

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers was founded within the BF Surfer Cruisers crew by members TPenterprise and Billy.Pilgrim; ever since we formed on July 15th 2015 they have been the only crew that has been heavily affiliated with WMCC, with many of their members being a part of both crews. Conceptually the same crew as WMCC, they choose to cruise BF Surfers, over Western Motorcycles. SURF is the only crew outside of WMCC that our welcome on our organised cruises.

emblem_128odybv.png

Catholic Basterds MC

Allied since: February 23rd 2015

The Catholic Basterds Motorcycle Club was formed within WMCC specifically by it's regular PS4 members. The crew was formed on the basis that WMCC is a peaceful crew that doesn't go looking for trouble with other crews; whereas with the Basterds, everyone is fair game.

CBMC is an exclusive crew for WMCC's PS4 members; whose sole purpose is to cause havok within the world of GTAOnline.

emblem_1282zflhg.png

Paleto Bay Mayors Office

Allied Since: April 29th 2015

The Paleto Bay Mayors Office is the biggest Paleto Bay community on GTAForums. Representatives of WMCC joined the community as Paleto Bay has been the unofficial base of operations for WMCC since we founded in July 2014. On the 29th April 2015, WMCC officially registered as the business owner of Red's Machine Supplies, solidifying us into an alliance with the Paleto Bay Mayors Office.

Links:
Web links to the Social Club, Crew Chat, Official Website and other WMCC threads:

Join Here: http://wmcc.enjin.com/recruitment

WMCC on the R* Games Social Club: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/western_motorcycleco

Official WMCC Website: http://wmcc.enjin.com/home

Official WMCC Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC75_aerxG_m1ridLhJIhREQ

WMCC Crew Chat: http://gtaforums.com/topic/726363-western-motorcycle-company-cruisers-wmcc/

Western Motorcycle Appreiciation Thread: click here

General Cruiser/Chopper/Bobber/Touring Motorcycle Appreciation Thread: click here

64bd1440f1b1212e7702ac6uka.png

Edited by WesternMotorcycleCo.

billy-pilgrim

The Crew Leader's Post

9c2bdef5829bad064f86e11db522530d0cbfd460

Watch here for cruise announcements and WMCC news

PM me if you want to host a cruise so I can post it here

:cool::cool::cool:

Upcoming XBOX Cruise

Date:

Time:

Cruise Leader:

Upcoming PSN Cruise

Date:

Time:

Cruise Leader:

Edited by billy-pilgrim

WesternMotorcycleCo.

2016 Final WMCC Tournament Results!

Well, that's it folks, we've finally reached the end of the tournament and we have a winner!

Well done to HYO! Another solid performance with excellent attendance sees a grand total over 100!!

Thank you to everyone for participating, even if you did not know it! It's been great to try out new and different races and games and hopefully add a bit of spice to the weekly cruise :-)

I will arrange for Hyo to be awarded his special profile tag asap and we'll sort him a 'special' in-game t-shirt ;-)

IkQ37UB.png?1

1aCM79Y.png?1

Edited by WesternMotorcycleCo.

supanaut
RowanSane

Billy sent me an invite a while back which seems to have expired. I've now ditched one of the crews I never do anything with and have sent a request for a new invite.

RowanSane

Harley style emblem looks amazing on the back of my girl's denim jackets. Rather pissed off that r* fixed the 'walking to vehicle selfie' glitch...

supanaut

Harley style emblem looks amazing on the back of my girl's denim jackets. Rather pissed off that r* fixed the 'walking to vehicle selfie' glitch...

Yeah I know right? Was hoping to do the same thing to get a pic of the patch on the back of my jacket so I took a pic of Billy's instead...

0_0.jpg

RowanSane

I'd be less annoyed if emblems at least showed up in reflections...

WesternMotorcycleCo.

I recommend all members read the "Crew tips" section of OP. Also let me know if you have any other tips that could be added.

Edit: also added Supanaut's sigs to Crew Gallery

Edited by TPenterprise

WesternMotorcycleCo.

Some pics from the PSN cruise the other day

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Edited by TPenterprise

Inked.

0_0.jpg

Is this at that bar or whatever on the West coast where the Lost MC hang? (I forget the name of the place)

billy-pilgrim

0_0.jpg

Is this at that bar or whatever on the West coast where the Lost MC hang? (I forget the name of the place)

Yea it's at Hookies Bar

billy-pilgrim

So was changing my plates on my Sovereign with supa and check out what happened:

0_0.jpg

I know it's a f*ck-up but i kinda like it!

billy-pilgrim

Some pics from today's cruise.

Started at Hookie's Bar

0_0.jpg

We cruised around Vinewood Hills looking for the little outdoor theater

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

After a half dozen or so gang attacks and a trip to the light house, we ended the cruise with a round of golf.

0_0.jpg

RowanSane

...I recognise one of those shots :panic:

Here are mine.

2rqk414.jpg

2jb1ahz.jpg

2qw38zr.jpg

5xnz1g.jpg

Thanks for hosting Billy!

Icebergg Slimm

Wish I could have joined today, but I forgot and I didn't have my Bagger yet anyway.

G4oQUW4.jpg

All set now though. :)

billy-pilgrim

Upcoming PSN Cruise

Date:August 1

Time:9pm GMT/ 1PM PST/4PM EST/ 7 AM AEST

Cruise Leader:Leo_Falcone

Edited by billypilgrim69

RowanSane

I've decided I want a bagger to replace my hexer. Any suggestions for finding one other than cruising around on my daemon or checking the golf course when its on Simeon's list?

Icebergg Slimm

I grabbed a Hexer from Hookies and drove around the area near Mors Mutual to find mine.

billy-pilgrim

honestly, try finding a Bee Jay and doing loser laps around the Golf course area and one will eventually show up in the parking lot.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

honestly, try finding a Bee Jay and doing loser laps around the Golf course area and one will eventually show up in the parking lot.

No need to lap around it, just drive down the road (to the East) and back up again. Driving the BeeJay seems to have no effect in my experience but others seem to have success with it. Having the text from Simeon definitely helps. Spawning tips should be added to OP soon enough.

Edited by TPenterprise

billy-pilgrim

Upcoming XBOX Cruise

Date:Sunday, August 3

Time: 6PM GMT/ 10AM PST/ 1PM EST/ 4AM AEST

Cruise Leader:Billy

WesternMotorcycleCo.

harleywesternbikes.png

Edited by TPenterprise

WesternMotorcycleCo.

Post your best pics here!

billy-pilgrim

Upcoming XBOX Cruise

Date:Sunday, August 3

Time: 7PM PST/ 10PM EST/ 2AM GMT/12PM AEST

RowanSane

Oooh I might even make that!

Found my bagger this morning. Had a Simeon list with both it and the beejay on it. Was driving between the golf course and vinewood LSC, found a bj at the LSC, drove it in to lose cops, drove out, as soon as I reached the street a bagger went by. Mine now.

Icebergg Slimm

Glad the cruise is later now. I wasn't home earlier today.

RowanSane

So the cruise is in about an hour and a half from now? Should be on in 45 minutes to get my bagger ready...

billy-pilgrim

yup about an hour and 10 min