GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Civilian Police Interceptor?

Turkey Shenanigans

Turkey Shenanigans

Who else wants a civilian, moddable, storable version of THIS baby? I know I do!:

PoliceCruiser-GTAV-Front-Interceptor.png

PoliceCruiser-GTAV-Rear-Interceptor.png

Dan_Houser_Official

yes please, or just let us store or modify cop cars

• Like 6

Agree. I love police vehicles, and I would love to be able to have my very own to customise and roam around in.

For the OP, yes I would like a civvie version of the Interceptor.

Edited by Ciaran
  • Like 1

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

Just would die to store this one:

PoliceCruiser-GTAV-Front-Buffalo.png

• Like 9

Turkey Shenanigans

Try using the search function.

Inb4 SugarFreeNos

Get out if you're not going to contribute

Edited by TurkeyShenanigans

I like the police buffalo because it doesn't have the bodykit. Wishing they would add a bodykit removal option for the Buffalo. Same for the Feltzer.

• Like 3

Turkey Shenanigans

Also this:

PoliceCruiser-GTAV-Front-Stanier.png

PoliceCruiser-GTAV-Rear-Stanier.png

The civilian version we have now is first generation, this is second generation.

We shouldn't be able to buy/store/mod the cop cars. Everyone would have one and it would just ruin the uniqueness of having one. Of course no-one has one now but suddenly everyone would get it and would make them boring and over hyped.

I like randomly stealing a random cop car and go hunting for bounties while going off radar. no one expects and everyone gets mind f*cked when it says I killed them when it looks like the cops. If the majority of players had cop cars then this fun activity would become more useless.

I'd be okay with it being a peguses vehicle though.

the reality is once everyone has the same thing the novelty wears off, just look at the tank.

We shouldn't be able to buy/store/mod the cop cars. Everyone would have one and it would just ruin the uniqueness of having one. Of course no-one has one now but suddenly everyone would get it and would make them boring and over hyped.

I like randomly stealing a random cop car and go hunting for bounties while going off radar. no one expects and everyone gets mind f*cked when it says I killed them when it looks like the cops. If the majority of players had cop cars then this fun activity would become more useless.

the reality is once everyone has the same thing the novelty wears off, just look at the tank.

:facedesk:
  • Like 4

matajuegos01

Go to hell

• Like 2

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

Now you're gonna get in on the act? Come on man...

Anyways, i'd like to see it without the nudgebar especially, the front looks pretty cool and it'd be neat to see it with a single colour..

Would love to have.

People have been wanting this since the cars are removed.So yes.If so they should also bring in more police and civilian version of police vehicles such as the Vice City FIB Washington,III FIB Kuruma and the most wanted super the 80's Cheetah.

Turkey Shenanigans

I meant a CIVILIAN version of the interceptor with not sirens, lights, bulbars livery etc. but have some of that stuff as mods. jesoph and mathew4296 mentioned storing police vehicles, which is also a very good idea.

Unlike the comments below yours, I agree. Some people want to buy a jet so they can phone up Pegasus and get a jet without going to the Fort. Seriously, how easy would that be? Not only would owning a cop car remove the novelty, as you say, but the realism. If some guy stole a cop car the police department would no doubt search for it until it turns up as a whole or in pieces. Now if went with that concept of realism, owning an ex-cop car (removed logos/stickers, equipment such as lights, etc.) would be actually immersive. LSPD is running low on funds, needs some money, decides to sell some of their older cars. To buy one, you'd go on the LSPD website and go to the "Auction" tab where a bunch of cop cars are being sold off.

But then again owning a cop car (a real one) would be great for role-playing players. I love driving them around and just making up random cases, going to stores and check up on things. If I could call up a cop car with no bullets and no wanted, I would be on the moon. There's just something special about cop cars. Maybe it's from not being able to own them? Or they're just badass. Your example of the tank is spot on, though, as the tank was so cool but once everyone had millions they bought it and seeing a tank isn't "wow, a tank!", it's more like, "look at this noob".

So while I want to own a cop car, I know that once everyone has one it would just suck for the popularity and niche of it.

More OT: Civilian version would be great, cops auction or website-bought (normal civilian). :)

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 2

Turkey Shenanigans

I meant a CIVILIAN version of the interceptor with not sirens, lights, bulbars livery etc. but have some of that stuff as mods. jesoph and mathew4296 mentioned storing police vehicles, which is also a very good idea.

EDIT:

ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST!! IGNORE

Edited by TurkeyShenanigans

Starscream_910

Inb4 SugarFreeNos

Loool this thread has Sugar Free Nos written all over it haha

• Like 1

why not both?

As for the "Ruining the novelty" Yeah, no. The only people who had them would be the kind who actually liked cars in the first place, all the normal GTA Idiots wouldn't keep them long as they're not fast enough or cool enough.

Besides, a lot of people had cop cars from when you could glitch them in.

• Like 1

Unlike the comments below yours, I agree. Some people want to buy a jet so they can phone up Pegasus and get a jet without going to the Fort. Seriously, how easy would that be? Not only would owning a cop car remove the novelty, as you say, but the realism. If some guy stole a cop car the police department would no doubt search for it until it turns up as a whole or in pieces. Now if went with that concept of realism, owning an ex-cop car (removed logos/stickers, equipment such as lights, etc.) would be actually immersive. LSPD is running low on funds, needs some money, decides to sell some of their older cars. To buy one, you'd go on the LSPD website and go to the "Auction" tab where a bunch of cop cars are being sold off.

But then again owning a cop car (a real one) would be great for role-playing players. I love driving them around and just making up random cases, going to stores and check up on things. If I could call up a cop car with no bullets and no wanted, I would be on the moon. There's just something special about cop cars. Maybe it's from not being able to own them? Or they're just badass. Your example of the tank is spot on, though, as the tank was so cool but once everyone had millions they bought it and seeing a tank isn't "wow, a tank!", it's more like, "look at this noob".

So while I want to own a cop car, I know that once everyone has one it would just suck for the popularity and niche of it.

More OT: Civilian version would be great, cops auction or website-bought (normal civilian). :)

I can't speak for others, only for myself. That being said, I don't want to own a police car for the "novelty" or "niche" factor. I want to own a police car because I genuinely love police vehicles, both in GTA and in real life. I see what you mean when you say that everybody would drive around in one till the novelty factor wore off, but I don't care. As for you bringing up the realism factor, don't even go there. In a world where you can own a tank, attack chopper and other assorted military grade hardware without raising any eyebrows, I hardly think that owning a police vehicle is any less realistic.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

ninjaontour

Now you're gonna get in on the act? Come on man...

Anyways, i'd like to see it without the nudgebar especially, the front looks pretty cool and it'd be neat to see it with a single colour..

Would love to have.

Nah, there were just better threads concerning this.

Fireman Sam had made this exact thread like last week, that's all.

OT: It's a good idea, it's just been done already.

Edited by ninjaontour

It'd be sick to have some civilian versions of the Interceptor and 2nd-gen Stanier, they should implement them at some point. If they did it with the Sovereign, then they should be able to do it with those two.

Storable police vehicles would be cool, but I can imagine a lot of people spraying them ugly colors (with dollar sign rims) and chasing you around with the siren wailing... that'd be annoying. As suggested above, Pegasus could make the police versions available, and you could use the mod shops for repairs, but nothing more.

Storable police vehicles would be cool, but I can imagine a lot of people spraying them ugly colors (with dollar sign rims) and chasing you around with the siren wailing... that'd be annoying. As suggested above, Pegasus could make the police versions available, and you could use the mod shops for repairs, but nothing more.

If police vehicles become modifiable, I wouldn't want them to be sprayed different colours like normal cars. Instead, you could choose from a set of police liveries. As for rims, only let a certain set be usable. Some of the muscle rims are pretty cool and wouldn't look out of place on a police car. As for the siren wailing, I didn't think of that. Unfortunately, all the kids would do just that.

Still not enough to disuade me from wanting storable & modifiable police vehicles though.

TheGoodSgtScooter

I would like for there to be a website where they sell cop cars, obviously without the sirens.

Maybe like cop cars from VC and LC.

-snip-
-snippier-

I can't speak for others, only for myself. That being said, I don't want to own a police car for the "novelty" or "niche" factor. I want to own a police car because I genuinely love police vehicles, both in GTA and in real life. I see what you mean when you say that everybody would drive around in one till the novelty factor wore off, but I don't care. As for you bringing up the realism factor, don't even go there. In a world where you can own a tank, attack chopper and other assorted military grade hardware without raising any eyebrows, I hardly think that owning a police vehicle is any less realistic.

As you said; you can only speak for yourself but some people play GTA:O with realism in their mind. I believe people who'd like to own a police vehicle are those that want realism. They'll get a cop car, go to the store, dress the part and then find some bums to beat up. Of course, the tank ruins the immersion factor and I'm ready to bet that if someone that likes realism owns a tank he's got a ex-military-gone-crazy scenario in his mind. Every role-playing/realism player has a backstory to what they're doing.

You'd be surprised how many players play GTA:O as if the character was them and trained to do the stuff they do.

For mods (cop cars) should be limited to performance upgrades, armor and bulletproof tires. Like the sovereign.

I recall seeing a modded version of the Interceptor in the save editor thread so i got the pic for ya. No this can't be done with the save editor.

150732-GTAIV-2014-01-18-03-24-55-81.jpg

Edited by Semperfiman550
  • Like 1