GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Implement plastic surgery?

ps_fan3

I wouldn't mind paying some GTA$ to be able to change my characters appearance

I want to change it anyway

Please Rockstar, drop everything and implement this guys dumb idea hes obsessing over. Its clearly more important than anything else you're currently working on.

Is this change as "inevitable" as that other guys dumb idea of being able to carry 1000 stickies? Still not sure which idea was worse.

New noses/fake titties and a years supply of sticky bombs all round! That's really getting our monies worth right?

And then what? Get fake boobs on a man glitch, maybe you'd like a he-she update?

Reality check: Rockstar doesn't give a sh*t what you or anybody else think will make their game better.

So much wasted time, thinking about and discussing this crap which leads to so much wasted time trying to sift through all this nonesense to find any valuable information. I'm pretty sure this place has sub-forums and pinned posts for a reason.

Good Lord it's a suggestion, not a petition. Some analysis skills might help you out next time

There really should be a plastic surgery option. I mean, LS is a place that is partly known for plastic surgery and stuff. Now, you can change your character using a glitch, but.... you run the risk of losing vehicles.

like me..

yikes, you lost everything? And for the players who like small changes, I think the option of some sort of body selection would be wonderful
  • Like 1

Yes please. My guy is ugly as f*ck. I just want to redo his parents and sh*t to make him less ugly. I made my guy the day GTAO was released and had no idea how to work the sh*tty character creator. Now i do, so i know how to make the people a little less ugly.

So yes, please add in a way to change the character's appearance, Rockstar!

Edited by thekillerdonuts

Darth_Zannah

Judging by a lot of threads about GTAO it seems like people want GTA to be Saints Row soooo badly.

Because Saints Row character customization is excellent.

It really was excellent. In the 2nd Saints Row the customization was pretty damn good. Even came down to how your character walked.

• Like 3

PlasmicSnake

I just want to be able to edit my player whenever I please. They give you one chance to edit your avi the 2nd time you log on. An obviously with the glitch to do it theres no harm or reason to not be able to change your avis face at will.

I just want to be able to edit my player whenever I please. They give you one chance to edit your avi the 2nd time you log on. An obviously with the glitch to do it theres no harm or reason to not be able to change your avis face at will.

editing at will would be awesome, but the diversification changes would be nice too :)

grand theft spaghetti

Judging by a lot of threads about GTAO it seems like people want GTA to be Saints Row soooo badly.

Because Saints Row character customization is excellent.

no kidding. this shouldn't even be called character creation. I would gladly have arm wrestling, darts, golf, tennis, and riding the rides removed from the game if it meant having a saints row style character creation. your playing the wrong game if you want to do that junk. that sounds like playing the sims not gta.

• Like 1

Granted i am for something like this, i just know 90% of the playerbase will set the height and muscle slider to max, making most players look like giant steroid monkeys

They're not even ripped all male characters have a build like Mr Bean.

Edit: It's L.A. plus doesn't Michael have a daughter that's about as fake as Nicki Minaj before she began to look non-human (When she looked like the crayola mascot).

Edited by BigJoe_1

Granted i am for something like this, i just know 90% of the playerbase will set the height and muscle slider to max, making most players look like giant steroid monkeys

I will admit I'll make my character built like Chaning Tatum but I'll make him medium, maybe even slightly below average in height.

We Are Ninja

I don't expect them to overhaul the system or anything, but given how convoluted the whole thing is, the option to access it periodically would be nice.

VictinisRage

They should change that character creator, that sh*t is worthless, all characters looks the same. The superior PC modding will fix that

Elitist tw*t alert!

• 8 months later...
WildBrick142

Sorry for bumping this old topic, but I found leftovers for a surgery interior in the PC files (they're probably in PS4/XB1 files too).

I'm guessing it's being implemented for Online since in SP it wouldn't really have any use.

Ug7EpOb.png

WildBrick142

Interesting find. Got any other new implemented stuff?

There's a comedy club (Split Sides West) interior. On last-gen it's just a dummy box, on PC is actual interior being there.

There's also Bahama Mamas, "carmod2" (not sure what, it isn't on last-gen) and unknown deleted dummy interior (v_int_14).

There's also car mods for "Barbarian", "Detonator" and "Tampa".

Edited by WildBrick142

Elric_Francis92

To start, why can't I make my character after how I want with all the little noticeable features and differences? I'm tired of walking around seeing Npc characters with much bigger boobs than mine and It makes me jealous. (As a side note, they also seem to have much better clothing options). As for male characters, why aren't there any fat players? I want to see some obese players instead of everyone being ripped. Wouldn't it be cool if we could alter our in-game appearance to make each of us more unique? Obviously the character creation menu does that on its own but there are a ton of options that could be added from body modifications such as height and measurements, to even possibly personal animations given to us by rockstar, which would give each person a different "feel." Overall I think that this would be an amazing idea either through a patch or the next-gen versions. So what do you guys think? Hmm?

Well since my char is Asian I wouldn't want her to have bigger boobs (prob too large for her as is) as so much to reduce height so she isn't a damn amazon.

nosmoking000

Sorry for bumping this old topic, but I found leftovers for a surgery interior in the PC files (they're probably in PS4/XB1 files too).

I'm guessing it's being implemented for Online since in SP it wouldn't really have any use.

Ug7EpOb.png

I low key, feel like if they add something like this, all It would do is remove the bruises and scars from your character after playing for a while.

Though, with real life Los Santos being Los Angeles, it would make more sense for plastic surgery. The city of angels is "known" for having a lot of fake tits, a** and nose jobs. Lol

Geisterfaust

I don't know about boobs, but the option to just be able to redo your look post tutorial would seem like a no-brainer.

Probably GTAV on new generation will feature that and a lot more, because right now the character creation and clothing options are seriously lacking. Especially clothing, with no layering or alternate look (zipped up and/ or pulled up hoodies) options. That blows.

Great expectations...