GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Implement plastic surgery?

ps_fan3

To start, why can't I make my character after how I want with all the little noticeable features and differences? I'm tired of walking around seeing Npc characters with much bigger boobs than mine and It makes me jealous. (As a side note, they also seem to have much better clothing options). As for male characters, why aren't there any fat players? I want to see some obese players instead of everyone being ripped. Wouldn't it be cool if we could alter our in-game appearance to make each of us more unique? Obviously the character creation menu does that on its own but there are a ton of options that could be added from body modifications such as height and measurements, to even possibly personal animations given to us by rockstar, which would give each person a different "feel." Overall I think that this would be an amazing idea either through a patch or the next-gen versions. So what do you guys think? Hmm?

• Like 2

E•MO•TION

No, redo that pathetic excuse of a Character Creation System.

• Like 3

L8m1zfV.png

I don't know about boobs, but the option to just be able to redo your look post tutorial would seem like a no-brainer.

Probably GTAV on new generation will feature that and a lot more, because right now the character creation and clothing options are seriously lacking. Especially clothing, with no layering or alternate look (zipped up and/ or pulled up hoodies) options. That blows.

• Like 1

They should change that character creator, that sh*t is worthless, all characters looks the same. The superior PC modding will fix that

R0JZuRm.png

All the "NO" probably took two minutes. There's a trick to doing it but of course I won't share it to avoid any more of these nonsense posts.

OT: Sure. Hell, just have a life rehab center too. Change my lifestyle habits.

-snip full of no no no no-

How long did it take you to type that? Do you have a special tool or something? :santa::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Welcome and thank you for purchasing your first computer. Fun fact: your mouse (not an actual mouse) has a small wheel in the middle to scroll down pages faster than clicking the up or down arrow on the page you're viewing.

OT: To have a Saints Row-style plastic surgeon store would be awesome. There's a glitch that lets you change your character's appearance whenever you want but it's a tedious task and a store where you walk in and pay some money to change your face would be great. As for body types; I agree. In fact, most of the forum agrees. R* really missed the ball on this as every male is a scrawny dude and the girls are 6 foot twins. It's really pathetic when you think about it.

• Like 2

I'm all for it, my character looks nothing like me. While we're at it, redo the whole character creator, that thing is a joke

Sneakerfeen11

Judging by a lot of threads about GTAO it seems like people want GTA to be Saints Row soooo badly.

Re creating the character creation is a solid idea, but what if you wanted to change your traits or looks after you've had time to level up and get the feel of your character?? A in game store seems like a good solution to me.

Judging by a lot of threads about GTAO it seems like people want GTA to be Saints Row soooo badly.

Because Saints Row character customization is excellent.

Sneakerfeen11

I'm all for it, my character looks nothing like me. While we're at it, redo the whole character creator, that thing is a joke

I agree, there needs to be way more options for the appearance of the character. There should be tons of different faces, height, weight, and hair color. They were very lazy with the character creator feature. We all pretty much look the same with minor differences.

I agree, there needs to be way more options for the appearance of the character. There should be tons of different faces, height, weight, and hair color. They were very lazy with the character creator feature. We all pretty much look the same with minor differences.

I'm not trying to bad talk rockstar or anything but ya I agree

At first I would have said yes, but now I've grown attached to my girl and not sure, she wouldn't be her anymore. Maybe just a bra so her tits aren't swinging round her knees...

Also, add height and weight options for the creator, I'm not soo skinny and small as the online character. This would give us a lot of more variety when creating our own character

TheLoneRanger

Yes, when I first started it was when the buggy connection problems were starting (launch of gta:online)

And it deleted my character everytime I went off, so I had to make a different character most of the time never really going back into detail because I'd thought it'd be a waste of time.

It would be nice to be able to edit your character, but yeah the creation creator is crap.

I don't know about the boob-job but I'd like to be able to change nationality rather then the [Chinese,Hispanic,Indian,Black characters] we can only really create at the moment.

Lee Everett

Probably GTAV on new generation will feature that and a lot more

It's the same game just on a different platform. If you can't do it on current gen, it probably won't be added on next-gen. Remember they do everything on cloud and besides probably having more players in next-gen lobby and better graphics, they'll probably want to make sure that both games on the consoles are equal and will be able to be updated appropriately via cloud without hassle.

You joined only to cover a point we've gone over 10,000 times?

Leave.

Not going to happen.

Why? If you had the ability to change body shape, height etc. Rockstar would have to reskin every clothing item for every body type, they're not going to bother going through that hassle and honestly I wouldn't expect them to. It would be nice but you actually need to think about these things, nothing is as easy as it sounds.

TheLoneRanger

Not going to happen.

Why? If you had the ability to change body shape, height etc. Rockstar would have to reskin every clothing item for every body type, they're not going to bother going through that hassle and honestly I wouldn't expect them to. It would be nice but you actually need to think about these things, nothing is as easy as it sounds.

Ignoring the hieght and body shape.

The main subject is being able to chance your characters look, not their body

Not going to happen.

Even though the OP was talking about wanting to see bigger boobs and fat characters.....

• Like 2

The character creator is only an excuse from R* for not working with different body types, you'll always be small and your face will make you look like a The Sims character, it's ridiculous the lack of freedom when we wanna shape our characters on a game that's all about freedom...

As I said before, I'll wait GTA modders fix this big and annoying issue that Rockstar can't fix, then I'll play the online mode on the superior and lord PC version.

R* should be ashamed that modders can do the work they can't due to bureaucracy. If I wanted my character to look like someone else, I'd play world of warcraft, where 7 milions o'players have the same sizes, same faces, same hairs, same body, but at least they have more variety of "clothes".

Edited by fefenc

R0JZuRm.png

TheLoneRanger

Not going to happen.

Even though the OP was talking about wanting to see bigger boobs and fat characters.....

Then lets look at a more realistic picture.

I think it'd be a good idea to give us a 2nd chance on making our characters, even though a better character creation system is out of the way.

It'd need more thought, but it'd work out, I dont see why it wouldn't.

I'm expecting this for current/"next" gen/PC, the game takes place in a superficial place after all.

And for last gen, entering a plastic clinic and being able to make changes in the current character creator system.

Rockstar wants us to spend our money, just give us the option and put a price tag on it :]

My guy's face looks like he fell asleep on a grill.

Plastic surgery would be welcomed.

The_B1u3_Jay

No, redo that pathetic excuse of a Character Creation System.

Yeah, and even an option to change body types would be good enough. (i.e. Skinny, medium, fat, bodybuilder, etc.)

Instead, all character body's look the same. Pretty half-assed indeed.

Judicious 7

There really should be a plastic surgery option. I mean, LS is a place that is partly known for plastic surgery and stuff. Now, you can change your character using a glitch, but.... you run the risk of losing vehicles.

like me..

Please Rockstar, drop everything and implement this guys dumb idea hes obsessing over. Its clearly more important than anything else you're currently working on.

Is this change as "inevitable" as that other guys dumb idea of being able to carry 1000 stickies? Still not sure which idea was worse.

New noses/fake titties and a years supply of sticky bombs all round! That's really getting our monies worth right?

And then what? Get fake boobs on a man glitch, maybe you'd like a he-she update?

Reality check: Rockstar doesn't give a sh*t what you or anybody else think will make their game better.

So much wasted time, thinking about and discussing this crap which leads to so much wasted time trying to sift through all this nonesense to find any valuable information. I'm pretty sure this place has sub-forums and pinned posts for a reason.