GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I encounter regularly problem of Microphone up on GTAO

-Jacking-

I have recently since the update 1.15 of the problems of communication in the Voice Chat on Online. On session solo, I do not have any problem but in public free mode, I cannot communicate with certain players in the voice chat, when I go in the list of the players, I do not see the icon of the cough microphone appearing when I speak. Do you have also problems of this kind in the voice chat?

What are your mic settings? Make sure they are on "everybody" if you want to be able to talk to randoms.

You may have been banned from speaking to public. I have heard a few mentions of it. If it works when your in solo that may be it because even if everyone else in the room is set to friends only you should still see the icon showing your talking.

juantrapriguez

What are your mic settings? Make sure they are on "everybody" if you want to be able to talk to randoms.

I liked the Germany pic.

apologize for rustling my jimmies

Edit: But you're alientwo.

Mindf*cked.

Edited by Demetri_FTO_1.

Yes it is indeed on “everyone” and my microphone is brand Medusa NX of Speedlink

You may have been banned from speaking to public. I have heard a few mentions of it. If it works when your in solo that may be it because even if everyone else in the room is set to friends only you should still see the icon showing your talking.

However, nothing announced me that I was banished voice chat oddly

I liked the Germany pic.

Mindf*cked.

I can only assume you are talking about AlienOne... different dude entirely. I'm all "Rah-rah USA" not so much "Germany, FTW".

Yes it is indeed on “everyone” and my microphone is brand Medusa NX of Speedlink

Have you had any issues of being reported? They might not have alerted you, or your missed the alert. OR, it's just damned buggy.... still another option is other players could have muted you, you can't hear them in that case. Is your mic quiet or loud? Does it make noise when you don't talk? If so, maybe you are being muted as people don't want to hear the static etc...

I liked the Germany pic.

Mindf*cked.

I can only assume you are talking about AlienOne... different dude entirely. I'm all "Rah-rah USA" not so much "Germany, FTW".

Have you had any issues of being reported? They might not have alerted you, or your missed the alert. OR, it's just damned buggy.... still another option is other players could have muted you, you can't hear them in that case. Is your mic quiet or loud? Does it make noise when you don't talk? If so, maybe you are being muted as people don't want to hear the static etc...

Not but in each session where I go, nobody hears me, I hear the people speak but me not. I did not receive any alarm which says that I was penalized. I arrive at speaking in the Voice Chat? when I am in session solo, but in a public session I cannot speak. I hear the players discuss between them, but me I cannot speak. My microphone is very well configured, it does not have no concern with that there, I have this problem only on GTAO, I do not know if I were really penalized whereas I did not receive any alarm which indicates my penalty. and if it is the case, how long do I have to still be prohibited in Voice Chat?

Not but in each session where I go, nobody hears me, I hear the people speak but me not. I did not receive any alarm which says that I was penalized. I arrive at speaking in the Voice Chat? when I am in session solo, but in a public session I cannot speak. I hear the players discuss between them, but me I cannot speak. My microphone is very well configured, it does not have no concern with that there, I have this problem only on GTAO, I do not know if I were really penalized whereas I did not receive any alarm which indicates my penalty. and if it is the case, how long do I have to still be prohibited in Voice Chat?

Sounds like you have done as much troubleshooting as possible... Google the issue and if nothing comes up, email R* Support to see if they have heard of this issue.