GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Best colour combo for the tornado?

xXepicjasaXx

xXepicjasaXx

i recently found a softop and insured it and cant find the perfect colour, help please

I'd say put a white roof and one of the blues. Probably Surf Blue.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

True but I do have common sense.

No, you're just a brown-nosing little phaggot. If the moderators feel that this query doesn't warrant it's own thread, they will sort it out themself.

Having emotions is not a weakness, but letting your emotions drive you & your decisions is a weakness.

No, you're just a brown-nosing little phaggot. If the moderators feel that this query doesn't warrant it's own thread, they will sort it out themself.Before trying to seem like a badass, please learn how to correctly use grammar.

No, you're just a brown-nosing little phaggot. If the moderators feel that this query doesn't warrant it's own thread, they will sort it out themself.
Before trying to seem like a badass, please learn how to correctly use grammar.

I don't know what your idea of a "badass" is, but it seems to differ from mine? Please explain what brought you to this conclusion. As for bringing up my grammar, grow up dude.

I don't know what your idea of a "badass" is, but it seems to differ from mine? Please explain what brought you to this conclusion. As for bringing up my grammar, grow up dude.Take your own advice.

Don't come down on people just because they redirect someone to another topic.

If you don't like it, don't leave a reply

Edited by AlienOne

I don't know what your idea of a "badass" is, but it seems to differ from mine? Please explain what brought you to this conclusion. As for bringing up my grammar, grow up dude.Take your own advice.

Don't come down on people just because they redirect someone to another topic.

If you don't like it, don't leave a reply

I'm tired of people on here playing "moderator" and trying to redirect stuff. It's not their responsibility. There is nothing forcing them to read or respond to the topic and if it is out of place, the real moderators will deal with it.

Go for classic or metallic color for the body work, baby blue works fine.
For the top, any mate white or beige will work.

• Like 1

The gang car blue is great. Dark steel metal with black pearl is fearsome. I have more than 10 tornados across four characters. Love it.

I like red with a white top, black with a white top, or purple with a white top.

Mine is purple with a white top now:

0_0.jpg

And in the past it was black with a white top. The Tornado is a great cruiser, I drive around in mine all the time.

Stick with the classic colors, maybe metallic but avoid crazy pearlescent changes. Then just find one you wouldn't put on a sports cars (all the ones that were apparently useless).

57_chart.jpg

blingdiablo

Whatever you do, make sure you use a pearlescent paint job...

La Familia:

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Cabernet red with red pearl. Or moss green with cream pearl and a cream top.

Gasoline green with ice white pearl. If you have the one with the secondary color, ice white secondary.

Edit: elidc got it first.

Edited by CrazyHandz
  • Like 1

IMO Hardtop looks better, and yes I do have both. Hardtop looks like this:

0_0.jpg

And Softop is the same but Black + Green pearlescent and Green roof.

senormidget

Classic cars shouldn't have metallic or pearlescent paints IMO. This is the best answer -

If you want to make it look like a Chevy Bel Air, check this http://www.57classicchevy.com/images/body-colors-sm.jpg you can set any of those colors as crew color and paint it, if you want to stick to LSC colors, go with reds or blues

Just find colours like that and use "classic" paint.

Edited by senormidget

Paint it all black and if you have the Ifruit App Make a plate that says "MONIED"

Anybody?

Edited by Smesi.

Stick with the classic colors, maybe metallic but avoid crazy pearlescent changes. Then just find one you wouldn't put on a sports cars (all the ones that were apparently useless).

57_chart.jpg

This!!! but the Tornado is a 58 by the double headlights

s 1958_chevrolet_pg01.jpg

Did mine in the Cay Coral Poly

Bel_Air_1.jpg

Edited by jcph3
  • Like 4

this is metallic cabernet red I believe with the default pearl. I don't remember what color I used for the top

0_0.jpg

I had it with wine red before too & it looked great

• Like 1