GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Are Bad Sports lobbys really this bad?

Orra

No, they're called BAD sport lobbies because they have unicorns and cupcakes and sh*t there

• Like 7

Make sure you have a good supply of vaseline OP, and enjoy your stay. Remember white suits white pants proper attire.

We should count the amount of times the dude said "ni**er"

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

juantrapriguez

I love these types of lobbies, i just sit back and listen to the ignorance.

CarimboHanky

thats either from the old days or the guy that recorded caugh a lucky break...

last time i was in, i spend 51 days pretty much in solitary confinement.

there was 1 time i found like 3 people in a lobby, they were all robbing stores and sharing cash as some say that lower your sentence.

now the first time i was in back in october, it was pretty much like this video.

Geisterfaust

Since Oxford Union debate videos are unavailable, I think I can enjoy great debates about race and inequality watching bad sport video.

• Like 2

bad sport lobbies should take place in the prison. your safehouse is your cell, you cannot leave the prison, you can only do jobs inside the prison (riots, running), you have to wear a orange jumpsuit. now that is a real bad sport lobby.

• Like 2

Killzone3265

oh its worse than that, lol

brooklyn718

No, they're called BAD sport lobbies because they have unicorns and cupcakes and sh*t there

Lmao ^^^^

We all float down here...come see

2495098-3252862117-they-.gif

Edited by brooklyn718

bad sport lobbies should take place in the prison. your safehouse is your cell, you cannot leave the prison, you can only do jobs inside the prison (riots, running), you have to wear a orange jumpsuit. now that is a real bad sport lobby.

Its called cheater´s pool.

Lmao ^^^^

We all float down here...come see2495098-3252862117-they-.gif

Well, sh*t. What. The. F*ck.

• Like 2

Lol it's great. These people, "ghetto" people as I say, are hilarious and fun to listen to.

Bad sport lobbies are better in a way that people are a lot more skilled than in regular lobbies.

Lol it's great. These people, "ghetto" people as I say, are hilarious and fun to listen to.

Bad sport lobbies are better in a way that people are a lot more skilled than in regular lobbies.

I guess Bad Sport is generally where people who just stopped giving a sh*t end up when they stopped giving a damn and went full chaos mode.

I heard that word roughly 94 times. Probably a little off because I heard it so much.

Also, if you want to experience a bad sport lobby you can create another account. If youre a bad sport with one character then the other one will be too. You don't even have to verify your email on ps3.

Edited by mrpodo100

prestonchan

like free aim player?

Fail_At_GTA

I don't even use my bad sport account anymore because everyone uses invincible cars or they're doing the walk on air glitch. All I do now is use my good sport account and talk with a friend while we take turns doing the infinite armour truck spawn glitch.

• Like 1

The main guy said it 61 times (may be a few more) not sure about the rest. I hear stuff like this quite alot so it's not just confined to bad sport.

AceThaCreator

Lol This is an every day lobby in GTA even out of Bad sport.

• Like 2

What I watched....*SIGH* Just reminded me of how stupid people are. A bunch of uneducated, ignorant morons shouting at each other. Why hasn't natural selection gotten around to dealing with these people yet!? :facedesk:

Edited by MrManBuz
  • Like 2

What I watched....*SIGH* Just reminded me of how stupid people are. A bunch of uneducated, ignorant morons shouting at each other. Why hasn't natural selection gotten around to dealing with these people yet!? :facedesk:

Are you kidding? The morons are the ones doing all the breeding. The guy dropping all those N-Bombs probably has 11 kids scattered around.

• Like 3