Beer hat, only a few days left

weebreezy

With only a short while left untill the independance day dlc is taken off GTA online, i still havent got my Beer Hat. If anyone else is in the same position then please add me and we can work together to get eachother the beer hats, once i get mines i can help you get yours etc...

Add me on xbox: TECHN9NEbeast

Unfortunately you have to wait for a "special" crate drop. You either end up with 1 of 4 possible beer hats or a "limited" t-shirt.

iiConTr0v3rSYx

Finally got one today!!!!

I seem to get them to spawn around 7:40 PM Eastern Time. R* resets the mental state at 7:03 PM everyday so maybe the crate drops have a set time.

RavingWithJesus

0_0.jpg

i got this like an hour ago so you can still get them

GTAMaster666

I don't if the beer hat is still eligible to get, but the Independence Day update is still active until the next update, the firework launcher & fireworks are still available in Ammu Nation.

iStealthDeath

I don't if the beer hat is still eligible to get, but the Independence Day update is still active until the next update, the firework launcher & fireworks are still available in Ammu Nation.

Beer hats are still available, until the end of the Independence Day update.

You still get them, I got like 4 yesterday (repeats though) I've had all four since the original weekend but got them all again many times over since then.

Meanwhile I'm still sitting here waiting to get a special create drop, Only got normal creates so far :/

RavingWithJesus

Meanwhile I'm still sitting here waiting to get a special create drop, Only got normal creates so far :/

just keep jumping sessions. eventually you'll get a notification that a special crate drop is going to happen in a certain amount of time

Edited by ajdude1

RavingWithJesus

Got a hat about an hour ago.

damn I havent seen a special crate drop since I got that hat on thursday...which one did you get?

Edited by ajdude1