GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

R* I got your Cash Card profits RIGHT HERE! Greatest American Hero

AGNT009

Let us be super heroes online! 5 game time "days" for $5! The game has aliens. Perhaps they have a Super Hero Suit they deliver in a briefcase, and you can customize the suit in your dressing room with several suit logo and color options. You get flying ability, laser vision, ability to pick up cars and throw them, and if a car hits you as you're standing in the street, its like hitting a solid pole. You can have super hero fistfights in the air for a Man of Steel vs Zod type fight with other SUPER players in your lobby. You can swim fast underwater like a torpedo with infinite breath. You can catch a player in mid air if they jump from their aircraft. In game dollars wont buy it, only Alien cards. Offer premium fun experiences at a reasonable price, and watch sales soar!

In exchange for this intel, PLEASE VERIFY all of my created content! Ive never glitched, and already bought one $40 Shark card. All my races and one mission so far are PREMIUM quality, as I understand how to layout checkpoints, and make fun and challenging races.

PSN: AGNT009

Social Club:DoubleOhNine.

DSbFwBc.jpg

Recruiting Stuntmen and Cameramen for The Fall Guys on SocialClub

http://rsg.ms/17EbsHr

scoobsterinc

This isn't saints row.

And rockstar doesn't check these forums for ideas.

Edited by scoobsterinc
  • Like 4

Flūttershy

While you're at it, don't forget to like for chop and buy volcano insurance!

God if I have to die you will have to die

R* does lurk here. I have no ability to make you tube videos of my stuff. Figured an "exchange" might entice them to give my stuff a look lol.

And dont kid yourselves, you know you'd buy a suit.

DSbFwBc.jpg

I would find a way to glitch the suit. No money involved.

Simon Kaene

Whilst I do think there are some Saints Row ideas that could be used to better GTA:O, this is not one of them.

Worst idea ever. Of all time. :p

• Like 1

Over-confidence lead you to major fail and disappointment, just saying.

$40 for Rockstar and you think Rockstar happy? Even if you bought every stock of Cash Cards, Rockstar still wouldn't call your number and ask if you wanna hang out at Burger King.

f*cking grow up, man. See reality.

SkymnäsWolf

Super heroes?! No, hell no.

I would rather never play gta again then having it destroyed with superheroes and super powers.

And do you really think you are talking to R* here? You sound like a 12 year old kid, no offense intended, but seriously.

kjahcleveland

No that all sounds awful. This is GTA. It has it's own style.

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto

So basically only boring Superman powers that have been boring since the 1940's why not other powers?

Some of you are taking me too seriously. Just providing click bait for a Rockstar employee lurker. If they appreciate the idea, maybe they look at my stuff, maybe they dont.

And legit paid for super powers is no worse than glitched millionaires reeking havoc in the city with infinite troll abilities. Maybe crews get together and have fun with it. Super hero players who activate their suits are yellow dotted. You could leave if you saw one in your lobby, or suit up and engage the threat.

People are boring quickly of the game. Cant even get a full field of racers for my races. Give the players more fun, or online will be a ghosttown before heists even get here.

DSbFwBc.jpg

This isn't saints row.

I don't know why people don't get this.

All saints row fans want saints row in gta because of the 16 player multiplayer....they should go tell volition to up the player count online and maybe we can finnally be rid of this stupid super hero dubstep garbage.

Edited by TreFacTor
  • Like 1

VictinisRage

....So you basically want Crysis, GTA V and Saints Row to produce a baby together?

Crysis Row : V Online!

IGN - "10/10! It's like Skyrim with Guns!!!"

GameInformer - "Top f*cking lel"

• Like 2

Some of you are taking me too seriously. Just providing click bait for a Rockstar employee lurker. If they appreciate the idea, maybe they look at my stuff, maybe they dont.

And legit paid for super powers is no worse than glitched millionaires reeking havoc in the city with infinite troll abilities. Maybe crews get together and have fun with it. Super hero players who activate their suits are yellow dotted. You could leave if you saw one in your lobby, or suit up and engage the threat.

People are boring quickly of the game. Cant even get a full field of racers for my races. Give the players more fun, or online will be a ghosttown before heists even get here.

Or just add more content this isn't f*cking DC or Marvel we're talking about

If I'm not reading your posts, I'm pretty sure it isn't bait for anyone at R*. Just sayin'.

Soran Is On

its already exists its called chrome modz, and you just have to pay a dude who knows a dude and there you go, super powers on gta online.

Ive never even bought or played Saints Row actually. Ive seen clips. The ALMIGHTY DOLLAR rules this game. LOL if I just gave R* an idea they want to use.

DSbFwBc.jpg

We Are Ninja

This isn't saints row.

You read the OP... Can you blame them?

Horrid idea. Instead of more unbalanced features, they just fix the game

And now we wait for AiraCobra to come in and redirect you to the Wishlist thread.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

We have a wishlist for posts like these.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise