GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Competitive Side

Contrasting

Contrasting

Where's the competitive side of GTA? So far i've only seen like 3 gamebattles teams. That's it.

Where's the RSC that creates tournaments, & records stats like a leaderboard? I know GTA has a competitive player base, there's no way it couldn't.

I like competition in my gaming, keeps it fun.

ok

it's was more or less a question, but okay...The only competition in the game is to see who can get the most kills before someone leaves the session :lol: Edited by AlienOne
  • Like 1

The majority of GTA players use auto-aim, so there's not much competition.

You're not going to find competitions using auto-aim looking on the news-wire. Use free-aim and set up your crew in the competitive scene.

AceThaCreator

Thats because everyones too busy bulls*iting in free roam to even care about DM.

Contrasting

You're not going to find competitions using auto-aim looking on the news-wire. Use free-aim and set up your crew in the competitive scene.

I know i know i only play on free aim anyways, but where exactly is this competitive scene? Who can i add, or what crew do i join?

Most competitively played games have a large playerbase dedicated to competitive play. I know they're here somewhere.

ExtremeTorque

Thats because everyones too busy bulls*iting in free roam to even care about DM.

And thats because most DM's are a spamfest with explosives,stupid filters,horrible maps and combat rolling.

• Like 2

Contrasting

And thats because most DM's are a spamfest with explosives,stupid filters,horrible maps and combat rolling.

which can easily be filtered out using private deathmatches.

GTA V - GTA Online 3v3 TDM Tournament Teams Annou…:

This channel has a 3v3 tournament.

Contrasting

ok

it's was more or less a question, but okay...
The only competition in the game is to see who can get the most kills before someone leaves the session :lol:

you could say the same thing for the online version of call of duty, but in actuality, there's a pretty complex competitive system set up.

There is lots of competitive spirit in this game, people are not competing for kills they are competing for cash.

Contrasting

ok

it's was more or less a question, but okay...
The only competition in the game is to see who can get the most kills before someone leaves the session :lol:

you could say the same thing for the online version of call of duty, but in actuality, there's a pretty complex competitive system set up.

Look up Hot Kimera of Cap Pillas crew. Wherever that cat roams there be contests

There is lots of competitive spirit in this game, people are not competing for kills they are competing for cash.

Tell that to 95% of the sessions I join

Contrasting

Quit basing your assumption off freeroam players. Kinda silly to do that

I know i know i only play on free aim anyways, but where exactly is this competitive scene? Who can i add, or what crew do i join?

Most competitively played games have a large playerbase dedicated to competitive play. I know they're here somewhere.

Well, you won't find it on GTAforums. The multiplayer community got replaced with an influx of "social gangs".

The crew I'm in get competitive events a lot, I don't really know where they find them though lol. Ask "ajbns87" on R* Social Club if you want a crew v crew match.

Quit basing your assumption off freeroam players. Kinda silly to do thatkbye

It's simple, cash is needed, more so than kills. So more people spend time gaining cash. In free roam most are there for kills not cash, well not if they are smart anyway. Maybe they have all the cash they need, or they just need the rush of PvP, either way most players are worried about money more than kills. Open free roam is the only exception.

zenifystone

I feel ever since 1.6 counter strike there hasn't been a competitive enough game that truly showcases the precision of aiming. It was on

a pc, big difference obviously .

Nevrless I prefer to play competitively even on a console game but since I don't have many skillful friends I mostly bullsh*t around in free roam . I have about 14k+ kills and kd of 3 and it would be fun to join a 5 v 5 free aim with alike players.

AceThaCreator

And thats because most DM's are a spamfest with explosives,stupid filters,horrible maps and combat rolling.Yea this game modes overall garbage. And to add to that list the terrible spawning.
  • Like 2

Contrasting

I feel ever since 1.6 counter strike there hasn't been a competitive enough game that truly showcases the precision of aiming. It was on

a pc, big difference obviously .

Nevrless I prefer to play competitively even on a console game but since I don't have many skillful friends I mostly bullsh*t around in free roam . I have about 14k+ kills and kd of 3 and it would be fun to join a 5 v 5 free aim with alike players.

Yea, same here. Competitive 4v4s & 5v5s are fun as hell. I'm looking for some people who want to do it.

You on psn?