GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will AMMU-NATION get a facelift?

StormerBoy

Being as there are only about 3 empty spaces left for new weapons, can we expect the store to be refitted similarly to how the Real Estate website was redone?

LieutenantLoserz

I would like them to add a black-market arms dealer into the game, cause in reality, i dont think gun stores have RPG on display for anyone to buy

• Like 8

AceThaCreator

I would like them to add a black-market arms dealer into the game, cause in reality, i dont think gun stores have RPG on display for anyone to buy

Yea just add a contact on our phones like little jacob in IV. And on top of top add some more melee weapons like the katana, machete, brass knuckles, & etc. Edited by BlackAce23
  • Like 3

Delay Heists, Ammunation needs a makeover

• Like 3

I don't think we'll see heists before the next-gen release of GTA V..

LieutenantLoserz

I don't think we'll see heists before the next-gen release of GTA V..

and besides, everyone has money, and if heist are not fun to do, then its completely useless

• Like 2

I am sick and tired of these sh*tty comments on idea threads that would improve the game.

Want heists? Play single player.

Being as there are only about 3 empty spaces left for new weapons, can we expect the store to be refitted similarly to how the Real Estate website was redone?

How do you figure there is only 3 spots left? You know they extended the entire wall with the Independence Update, right? So I'm sure they'll just keep doing that.

• Like 1
7Rj3AZw.png

I am sick and tired of these sh*tty comments on idea threads that would improve the game.

How is this an "idea thread that will improve the game"?

• Like 2
7Rj3AZw.png

Well, they can open up some space by getting rid of the broken bottle.

Better yet, Change it to a molotovs.

• Like 7

Well on the pause menu, go to the stats tab, then weapons, there are 8 empty slots so I'd say more guns are in store for the future. Either that or Little Jacob might move to San Andreas, to expand his weapons dealing.

• Like 3

LieutenantLoserz

they really should replace the vintage pistol with a revolver,, and the broken bottle with the molotovs

• Like 3

they really should replace the vintage pistol with a revolver,, and the broken bottle with the molotovs

Yep. Instead of something I've never seen before why don't they give us an old Smith 'n Wesson.

I'm not saying that this thread matches that description, I'm saying I'm seeing it everywhere where good ideas are being produced that would actually improve the current state of the game.

Besides if we got say a new interior for ammunition that would improve the game for me as it makes something I use every session fresh.

Broken bottle should be a pick up melee weapon in the street, not taking up valuable shelf space in ammunation. Also once the independence day period is over, you'll have a few items removed to free up more shelf space.

• Like 1

antonov225kill

How do you figure there is only 3 spots left? You know they extended the entire wall with the Independence Update, right? So I'm sure they'll just keep doing that.

This. For people with CE (like me), the whole wall was taken up with hipster update. The wall was just made bigger.

I'm not saying that this thread matches that description, I'm saying I'm seeing it everywhere where good ideas are being produced that would actually improve the current state of the game.

Besides if we got say a new interior for ammunition that would improve the game for me as it makes something I use every session fresh.

There's "good" ideas, then there are realistic ideas. Do you honestly think any developer would waste time remodeling an interior just to make it "fresh" for you and whoever else?

7Rj3AZw.png

WildBrick142

Most likely it will be extended like Independence Day Special.

hopefully the Desert Eagle will be added

There is... it's just not accessible to owners of standard version of the game.

This. For people with CE (like me), the whole wall was taken up with hipster update. The wall was just made bigger.

Thank you! It's like people have selective amnesia.

• Like 2
7Rj3AZw.png

It's not that they just want to play heists, it's they want what was promised about 10 months ago.

Edited by Mr_Raccoon

Why does everyone hate the bottle? It's my fav.

AceThaCreator

Why does everyone hate the bottle? It's my fav.Because its terrible logic by R* to spend $300 on a broken bottle when we can just buy a pisswasser drink it then crack it off of some sh*t and use it smh. Edited by BlackAce23

There's "good" ideas, then there are realistic ideas. Do you honestly think any developer would waste time remodeling an interior just to make it "fresh" for you and whoever else?

Does it matter if its realistic or not? There isn't some kind of law laid down stating "All ideas conceived within the boundaries of the domain of GTA Forums should be measured up to the possibility that our lords and masters will implement it into the game".

This isn't the case and this is the point of a forum to discuss ideas, no matter if its likely they'll get put into the game or not.

Does it matter if its realistic or not? There isn't some kind of law laid down stating "All ideas conceived within the boundaries of the domain of GTA Forums should be measured up to the possibility that our lords and masters will implement it into the game".

This isn't the case and this is the point of a forum to discuss ideas, no matter if its likely they'll get put into the game or not.

So you rather live in the land of "what-ifs" and get yourself hyped about things that are never gonna happened, as apposed to discussing content that could actually be added to the game? I just don't think every "idea", like this, deserves a thread. I rather a developer add actual content to the game instead a re-designed interior.

Edited by StaticLW
7Rj3AZw.png

xXepicjasaXx

or there will be no more DLC for GTAV and it will die and then zombies takeover the world

The end is coming

You're mistaking this thread as an "idea" thread rather than another "omg ammunation is running out of shelf space, what are they gonna do?" Thread. I don't see any "ideas" here, do you? (Except OP saying some crap about the real estate website which doesn't apply to an actual store) if this were a serious "idea" topic, I wouldn't spam it