GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone ever saw a barrel-less Rhino yet?

GTA DUDE05

I think that cannon accurately represents the size of tank users dicks. Very appropriate.

I want one. To cruise around the streets without people hating.

Yeah,it is Eco-Friendly :santa:

I think that cannon accurately represents the size of tank users dicks. Very appropriate.

Everyone drowing in tears cos they don't like getting killed by tanks yet probably goes on tank rampages themselves on other gtas aswell as this

Everyone drowing in tears cos they don't like getting killed by tanks yet probably goes on tank rampages themselves on other gtas aswell as this

Nah.

LambentBunny

It's pretty spot on for me :)

Nah.

Lel you sound butthurt

Lel you sound butthurt

If you're hearing things, I think you may need to get yourself checked at a doctor mate.

Edited by MrManBuz

that would be awesome, the projectile doesnt come from the barrel anyway so it would be nice to get rid of it so it quits running into things and getting stuck, but on the other hand its kinda nice to use to knock passive pussies off of walls, haha!

Lel you sound butthurt

If you're hearing things, I think you may need to get yourself checked at a doctor mate.

Why so mad?

Lel you sound butthurt

Why so mad?

Troll fail..

7Rj3AZw.png